• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Battling Heartburn--any suggestions?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbgainer

I've had a good run so far--I started gaining intentionally back in Dec. of 2011... so far I've gained 50 pounds... gone from 215-265. I'm loving every thing about this journey--except for the heartburn I've been getting -- a lot.

I stuff until I feel awesomely full... I love to feeling... love to kick back in the recliner and rub my rock-hard stuffed tummy... but then, about 3 hours later I'm fighting horrible heartburn... If I eat after 6pm---I pay for it in the middle of the night. I know I could gain more if I could eat more.

Any suggesions... foods that are naturally less inclined to cause heartburn?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back