• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Steel Boned Corset Forsale Brand New

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElleChristina

]I have a Black Taffeta Corset for sale never worn still with tag on. It was made to measure but I ordered the wrong measurements so came up too big and because made to measure they wont take it back. It's a lovely corset and needs to be worn to show how beautiful it is. It was made for a BBW. I am a size 32 and to try and get a corset this quality for cheap is hard. Not many compaines go this big thats why I hadto pay. But it's worth it as its quality is outstanding and if you want a corset that will last you have to pay. It cost me £100 so will sell it for £50 plus £6.60 delivery only post to UK. So your getting a good bargain. Will take Paypal or Postal order payment for item only.
Details below
Black Taffeta steel boned corset Fully lined with 100 % Organic Cotton. Very heavy and strong.
16 steel bones for tightlacing and waist training (14 - 1/2 inch bones and 2 - 1inch bones ). Has pleated trim around hemline with a tie at bust. Has 6 suspender loops to so you can hook on suspenders so giving 6 free suspenders. Comes with long strong laces with 24 silver eyelets at the back. 6 inch modesty panel at the back. Busk front fastening.

SIZING

BUST WHEN CLOSED - 53 inches with 4 inch gap - 57 inch
WAIST WHEN CLOSED - 46 inches with 4 inch gap - 50 inch
HIPS WHEN CLOSED - 62 inches with 4 inch gap - 66 inch

FRONT OF CORSET - 15 INCH
SIDES OF CORSET - 13 1/2 INCH
BACK OF CORSET - 14 INCH

EMAIL ME ON [email protected] for more info

taffeta_corset.jpg

[
!CEnOQ2w!2k~$(KGrHqIOKjIE0bGvLG2jBNS,3T6BCQ~~0_3.JPG

!CEnOIWwCWk~$(KGrHqQOKo8E0U64M8QhBNS,3Bsomw~~0_3.JPG