Quantcast

Bed Benders Inc.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Caine

BBI, Jp is one of the best authers I've read, and you are one hell of a talented artist, THIS cannot be bad in any way! its like... like... finding a $1,000 bill on the ground, it just can't happen!
but you get the meaing, I'm pretty certain this is gonna be one hell of masterpiece

JP.

Thank you very much. We've been having a lot of correspondences and a great symmetry going. If you're familiar with some of Bedbenders, what I'm doing will be providing some story material for some illustrations he's going to do. I'm pretty excited, it should be good.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
Perhaps there is too much talent here, ( think of the Travelling Willburys or worse the duet of Stevie Wonder and Paul Mccartney ) but otherwise this could work ( think Cream or Queen and David Bowie)

Caine

Perhaps there is too much talent here, ( think of the Travelling Willburys or worse the duet of Stevie Wonder and Paul Mccartney ) but otherwise this could work ( think Cream or Queen and David Bowie)
Oh don't put a damper on this, I think its great that a great artist and a great writer ar eworking together on a project and doing really well. You know BTB, you had quite a good collection of stories yourself back in the day, mebbe you need a good artist yourself to get back into the swing of things.
BTB + SketchVG..., Wilson Barbers + SketchVG... THOSE are two GODLY combinations its like God amde out with himself and had babies

JP.

Valid concerns, but I think it will work out. Time will tell, it's nice to see it's building some anticipation.

BTB

Honestly I don't think it will be as bad as "Ebony and Ivory", I was just kidding while comparing those Masters of their Crafts with these two Masters of WG and Expansion.

Caine

Honestly I don't think it will be as bad as "Ebony and Ivory", I was just kidding while comparing those Masters of their Crafts with these two Masters of WG and Expansion.
Lol, well, I like playing about so its all good here, sides, I'm sure for every one person who talks here theres about 1,000 who aren't saying a thing

JP.

I was just kidding while comparing those Masters of their Crafts with these two Masters of WG and Expansion.
Geez! All this going for me and I'm still single! :D

BTB

Well if word gets out that someone with your literal capabilities is still on the market, the BBWs will come running.

WildFox500

Chocolate Jesus
^That's a fantastic mental image.....

On a more related note, I'm extremely excited to see the fruit of this collaboration.

BTB

^ Knowing JP he would probably go for the slowest one.

WildFox500

Chocolate Jesus
Well they are the easiest to catch!
Wait, if a group is running at you wouldn't the slower ones be the hardest? You'd have to get past a ton of women (literally) for a shot at the stragglers.

I just realized that I'm thinking about this way too hard...

BTB

a joke is not funny if you have to explain it but just think about it who in a group of BBWs would be the slowest and why should this appeal to JP.
I thought this was very obvious.:(

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
*bump*

So what happened? How do I get to see this masterpiece collaboration? *bangs on the stage*

JP.

*bump*

So what happened? How do I get to see this masterpiece collaboration? *bangs on the stage*

Still being worked on. I've seen a preview or two. The script is done, now it's the hard part, I know Bedbender is putting a lot of effort into it.

Latest posts