• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Being a large person and housework..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prettyssbbw

Mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong space i wasn't sure where to put it......

I am wondering how other large people cope with housework ? I know that the option of having cleaners come in is there. But i am a do it myself person by heart.I have recently become larger and i am having a really hard time of keeping my house straight. I just grit my teeth and try to do bits here and there and my house is not really dirty i just have a hard time picking stuff up off the floor that gets put there by my kids. And i have them do their share and they usually will do it no questions asked but my house still stays...i don't want to say dirty but cluttered i guess is what i am searching for? I am trying to locate a pair of those things you use to grab stuff out of the floor. But have not been successful so far. Does anyone know where i could find those? Do you have any tips to share with me on how to keep a house (4,000 sq ft) neat when you are larger and it HURTS to stand and bend etc?

Hope everyone is well! And thanks for reading! Hugs,natasha

Back