• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Belly Button Question

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbellyroll

Not sure if this odd the right place. I've noticed a lot of girls mention that as they get bigger, their belly buttons get deeper. Mine seems to be going from an innie to an outie. It's actually quite a nice change. It's a nice sensation and sort of another reminder of how large I've made my belly. Yeah, I guess I've started to gain on purpose now too because I'm really into my last bit of weight coming on. Waiting for my ass to catch up to my belly. That will be better for clothes.

Latest posts

Back