Belly library (men/women)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man
I finally got some more light and these came out a heck of a lot better...oooh, I am getting positively skinny there! Must have shnack!:eat2:

inertia

oh my, obesus

for some reason i had gotten the impression you were relatively slight, but that's a very sexy body you have.

i think i'll take another look at those, now...

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man
It is the oddest thing, but I have always felt "big" rather than really fat, even though I'm hovering around 21 Stone (Hope I figured that right!) and size 56-58...fortunately, the new receptionist at the clinic where I work has a penchent for coffee and danish and she keeps bringing some in for me too several times a day...I am not saying "no"! :eat2: :D

inertia said:
oh my, obesus

for some reason i had gotten the impression you were relatively slight, but that's a very sexy body you have.

i think i'll take another look at those, now...

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man
....is that the XXXL scrubs are tighter than a drum....I will have to buy XXXXL for the next sets...faith n' begorrah...I have such a crush on Miss S., our beloved new receptionist...we take turns on the snack supply issue....I think that might have something to do with the gosh darn tight scrubs!!! Oh...gotta' go see my other old girlfriend...Lil' Debbie! :D

missaf said:
So Obe, did you outgrow those new scrubs yet?!

inertia

oh, wow! nice pictures...tight clothing squeeeeeeee!

i am so envious of your lucky miss s.!

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man
...mit strudel und kuchen auf oberseite! (Thanks muchly, with strudel and cake on top!) Hmmmm...my German is just a tad rusty and my english is touchy! That is very sweet of you to say!
This is also a glorious opportunity for me to thank you for your wonderful art over at Deviant Art! I just get a heck of a kick out of it....great expressiveness and color, wild and crazy concepts...you have talent! I should know...I have several degrees in art over here going on. I wish we could take up a collection to get you some really good art materials, though...you deserve better!
Timmy aka The Reverend Elder Mech, etc, usw.

inertia said:
oh, wow! nice pictures...tight clothing squeeeeeeee!

i am so envious of your lucky miss s.!

inertia

(blushing furiously)

thank you so much for looking at my wee pictures! you're too kind.

(grins; swoons)

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man
'Tis an honor having you on the thread here! I didn't know that you were an admirer of fat men until you came over here! Wild! Enjoy the scenery..as we always enjoy your most lovely and enticing personality and personnage!
The Rev

Tori DeLuca said:
I love this thread

BEST THREAD EVER!!!!

love dubh

douchebag reform school
dan ex machina said:
skinny (but growing) here.
You have a pretty little foot and ankle growing out of your hip, there, Dan. Might want to get that checked out.

Tori DeLuca

The Big Butt Beauty
Obesus said:
'Tis an honor having you on the thread here! I didn't know that you were an admirer of fat men until you came over here! Wild! Enjoy the scenery..as we always enjoy your most lovely and enticing personality and personnage!
The Rev
I am equal opportunity...fat men and fat women....
Screw that who am I kidding...I am infatuated with bellies!!!
The bigger the better
*drool*:smitten:

and thanks for the love *blush*

inertia

oh, crikey,spongee bob- yeah I like!

nice and hairy and sexy! thanks for posting, cutie.