Belly library (men/women)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Falling Boy

Winter is coming..
Erk said:
I AM Invisible!! LMAO!

I am so sorry:( There are so many pictures in here I guess I just somehow missed yours. Yours is beautiful too!! I went back and found it! Thank you for sharing.

Tori DeLuca

The Big Butt Beauty
Thank you for the kudos guys! I love my chubby belly but I think I like all the other gorgeous bellies in this thread...I am flustered as I type. I wanna rub every one of them!!!!

Erk

Falling Boy said:
I am so sorry:( There are so many pictures in here I guess I just somehow missed yours. Yours is beautiful too!! I went back and found it! Thank you for sharing.

:) :wubu: Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!! :bow: :eat2: :D *throws herself onto the bed, weeping with relief*

And thankyou Banshee, for highlighting my plight again - I'll send the $100 Fed-ex :D

Falling Boy

Winter is coming..
Erk said:
:) :wubu: Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!! :bow: :eat2: :D *throws herself onto the bed, weeping with relief*

And thankyou Banshee, for highlighting my plight again - I'll send the $100 Fed-ex :D

Your very welcome! And someone needs to kick me I think because I don't know how I missed your picture the first time through!!

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
This thread rated at four donuts for intense weight gain fantasies.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
secret_gainer said:
But time will tell :D

i am new to this venue. but that growing belly sure puts you on your way to a very BHM in my naive eyes:smitten: xxo Wendy

Tad

mostly harmless
Hmmm, somehow looking at the thread listing, I simply could not find this post--but after your comments I went into your profile and looked at all of your posts, and finally found your post that way.

Worth the work though :) What a sweetly proportioned belly!

-Ed

Latest posts

Group builder