Belly library (men/women)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shh! Don’t tell!

A slight one, yeah. I frikkin' hate it. I want my innie back.
I’m sorry you hate it. I think it looks pretty good and I’m sure there are others who feel the same. I just wanted to make sure you knew it was there and weren’t going around lifting coaches or something.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I’m sorry you hate it. I think it looks pretty good and I’m sure there are others who feel the same. I just wanted to make sure you knew it was there and weren’t going around lifting coaches or something.
You are a sweetheart. ❤
Yeah, I am almost obsessively fixated with my belly, so I've been aware of it ever since it first started. And I am careful.
And since I have been careful, it hasn't really given me any issues, other than robbing me of my innie bellybutton. :mad:

I've come to terms, over time, with the insane stretch marks (especially the huge ones on both of my lovehandles) I have from multiple instances of rapid weight gain, but I'll never get accustomed to having an outie bellybutton. (not that there's anything wrong with that on other people. I don't discriminate against bellybuttons. I just personally prefer to have my innie.)

I know there's a repair surgery, but one of my relatives has had it done three times, and none of the repairs worked for very long. It's back yet again for her, even though she has been extremely careful, and she was promised this last technique would definitely work. It didn't.

I'm not putting myself through that. It does "fade" or reduce (whatever the correct term would be) when I lose weight. So it probably would be wise to get my binge-eating under control again, and lose the visceral (internal abdominal) fat that gives me my shape, but exacerbates the issue. Urgh.

JackCivelli

You are a sweetheart. ❤
Yeah, I am almost obsessively fixated with my belly, so I've been aware of it ever since it first started. And I am careful.
And since I have been careful, it hasn't really given me any issues, other than robbing me of my innie bellybutton. :mad:

I've come to terms, over time, with the insane stretch marks (especially the huge ones on both of my lovehandles) I have from multiple instances of rapid weight gain, but I'll never get accustomed to having an outie bellybutton. (not that there's anything wrong with that on other people. I don't discriminate against bellybuttons. I just personally prefer to have my innie.)

I know there's a repair surgery, but one of my relatives has had it done three times, and none of the repairs worked for very long. It's back yet again for her, even though she has been extremely careful, and she was promised this last technique would definitely work. It didn't.

I'm not putting myself through that. It does "fade" or reduce (whatever the correct term would be) when I lose weight. So it probably would be wise to get my binge-eating under control again, and lose the visceral (internal abdominal) fat that gives me my shape, but exacerbates the issue. Urgh.
For whatever it’s worth I’m actually low key jealous of how it makes your belly look. Like, I’m sure it’s no fun actually having an umbilical hernia, but it’s sort of aesthetically pleasing around here lol

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
For whatever it’s worth I’m actually low key jealous of how it makes your belly look. Like, I’m sure it’s no fun actually having an umbilical hernia, but it’s sort of aesthetically pleasing around here lol
It's funny, I almost name-dropped you in my post, as an example of what I'd rather be sporting, navel-wise. :)

Latest posts