Quantcast

Belly library (men/women)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mel KM

You can do it, Mel.
You're among friends. :)

Perhaps you and Jack can do a dual update? 😁
Lol I don’t know if Im ready to commit to gaining. I really like the little pokey-out part of my belly though, and Jack certainly seems to like it, so... idk I’m considering it at least for a small, short term gain lol

I wanted Jack to share his gains, but since he apparently doesn’t come around here anymore, I should probably just take pics of him and give a weight update lol

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Lol I don’t know if Im ready to commit to gaining. I really like the little pokey-out part of my belly though, and Jack certainly seems to like it, so... idk I’m considering it at least for a small, short term gain lol

I wanted Jack to share his gains, but since he apparently doesn’t come around here anymore, I should probably just take pics of him and give a weight update lol
Well, please know I was just being playful. I absolutely wouldn't want either of you to do anything you aren't comfortable with, nor to feel pressured into doing so. 💜

Jack was searching when he first came here. It would seem he found his angel when he met you, so that might explain why he doesn't feel the urge to visit lately.
He has everything he wants right there in you. :)

JackCivelli

Ok ok here y’all go lol

my weight today is 417. I’ve been gaining, losing and gaining again for the last 3 weeks between about 410 and 415. Today has been my heaviest by 2 pounds.
And yes, lol, as Mel said, we’re getting a place together in January, at which time I expect to start seriously gaining again since Mel has promised to keep me in ice cream and beer lol

Attachments

Mel KM

Well, please know I was just being playful. I absolutely wouldn't want either of you to do anything you aren't comfortable with, nor to feel pressured into doing so. 💜

Jack was searching when he first came here. It would seem he found his angel when he met you, so that might explain why he doesn't feel the urge to visit lately.
He has everything he wants right there in you. :)
No harm done :) I didn’t think you were pushing. Like, a big part of me wants to anyway. It’s just a hard thing to commit to.

and yeah, I know you’re right about Jack. That makes me happy that I was able to fill a need for him. But at the same time, he encouraged me to de-lurk and get involved, but now that I have, he barely comes around anymore. It’s all good, though. I just like to tease him :p lol

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
Ok ok here y’all go lol

my weight today is 417. I’ve been gaining, losing and gaining again for the last 3 weeks between about 410 and 415. Today has been my heaviest by 2 pounds.
And yes, lol, as Mel said, we’re getting a place together in January, at which time I expect to start seriously gaining again since Mel has promised to keep me in ice cream and beer lol
You look great, sir. And The belly envy is real here LOL Best wishes to you both!

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
No harm done :) I didn’t think you were pushing. Like, a big part of me wants to anyway. It’s just a hard thing to commit to.

and yeah, I know you’re right about Jack. That makes me happy that I was able to fill a need for him. But at the same time, he encouraged me to de-lurk and get involved, but now that I have, he barely comes around anymore. It’s all good, though. I just like to tease him :p lol

Gaining is a lot of fun, a thrilling adventure, and especially so if you already have a big appetite. For me, it’s a wonderful feeling as it’s a huge turn on and an intense feeling of liberation. Also love to see myself (and others) expanding and becoming who we always wanted to be.

That being said, it IS a commitment and requires self confidence, wanting to be unique, and overcoming societal pressure. It took me a long time to get to this point...and I think it was even more special when I got to share a mutual gain years back with my ex girlfriend. I think it was this relationship that gave me the courage to finally let go and go for it.

Even today, I don’t gain recklessly, but closely keep tabs of my health and how I’m feeling along the journey. I still exercise a bit and keep active, and mix healthy indulgence in with the rich and fattening stuff.

Everyone is different, and has different tolerance levels, as well as what feels right for each individual person.

Personally, If you’re feeling like this is something you want to do...try it out! Set small goals and see what works for you! Most importantly, whatever you decide...have fun and be yourself!

All the best!!

Latest posts