• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Belting for everyone?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrettyOne1

So I really want to figure out how to use a belt to cinch flowy tops or dresses properly! I think that they add good structure which I need - I find cute shirts like this but they look terrible on me without some structure, but for some reason using a belt just doesn't work for me. I don't know if it's my body shape or what. I have large but not crazy big boobs then a slightly smaller area at my ribs right under, then I grow fatter again until my belly button which comes in and then fat again under that lol so I am not sure where a good belt placement is. Or can I do this?

I try to go for under the boobs because I have a double belly, but then my boobs just look like they are sagging way over...I do wear good bras that hold the gals up, but when I belt under them I'm lookin like Sags McGee.

I'm trying to become more fashion forward but I'm pretty dumb when it comes to this stuff. Thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back