• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM friendly 'sports' ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
The last long while I've been pretty wrapped up in a world of parenting and work. But as the kid gets older, potentially even moving out in a couple of years, I'm thinking I need to look at getting outside the nest myself more often again.

I am far from a jock, but I am always looking for ways to add more activity into my life (as opposed to going off to a gym or somewhere specifically to exercise), so I figured finding some 'sports' could be a two-birds/one-stone type situation. Get out of the house, meet new people, and be at least somewhat active.

The challenge with a lot of sports being, of course, that I'm heavy enough I'd struggle to keep up (speed, endurance, agility) in a lot of traditional sports like hockey. So I've been thinking, what sports are good for fatter guys, that are done in at least small groups? I figure others might find some use in such a brainstormed list too, so I won't go on about my personal preferences.

Golf would be an obvious answer.

Up here curling is popular, and is kind of the winter equivalent of golf.

beyond that.....suggestions?

Latest posts

Back