• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big and "Tall"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishstick1111

It always bugs me when I see a t shirt I like(because I'm picky) and they don't offer it in a tall size.

I stand 6'2, 300lbs. So I feel like im on the edge of regular shirts being too short, Also my belly has grown a bit and it makes the shirts cover less down below because of that.

Anyone have suggestion's on where to find T-Shirts that are not only XL but "Tall Size" as well? (Usually 2 inchs longer then standard tees).

I hate when stores list size's of items, e.i: Size chart says Big&Tall is "x" inch's longer then regular, but they never even mention the length to begin with, just all the other measurements nobody cares about.

I've done jcpennys for a while and they offer decent tall items, but I need more selection. I should also mention I like dark colors, black mostly.

If anyone would like to share their experiences shopping for big and tall related items, please do!

Latest posts

Back