• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Fat Comfy Underwear

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherBBW

Nerd-like.
DimensionsModel
Hey Everyone,

Was hoping that title would get your attention! :)

Okie, I have a problem. I like new underwear, comfy ones that I can wear and most times I throw them out after I wear them once or twice. I just like new ones... ahh a guilty, guilty pleasure. (Trust me, my friends already give me crap about it, but at least I am easy to buy for during holidays!)

But alas, I am having trouble finding stores that I can just go pick up a few pair here and there like I used to (see below) to keep me stocked up. I am running out! So... I am looking for some other ideas before ordering a bunch online.

Anyhoo, I currently wear Just My Size - Size 14 - Cotton "STRETCH" Undies... they are fine.. BUT.. I am having a hell of a time finding them in the store and was going to order from jms.com to get some more.. but I thought I'd check in here to see if maybe I am missing a more comfortable option.

So I am talking big granny panties.. comfy and non-stylish etc.. anyone have any brand suggestions?

I looked up online and found some other brands that go up to my size - know anything about the following brands?

Breezies - Says they go up to size 15 but the hip measurement doesn't seem to be the same as the size 14 I normally wear, but smaller - anyone wear these?

Serenada - Apparently briefs that Catherine's stores sell.. anyone?

Pink Petal - I can get these cheap, but not sure if they are comfy.

Fit For Me By Fruit of the Loom - I have never seen these in my size in the store, but seen a set of them on ebay in 14 - anyone try these?

Okie, that's about the end of my panty questions - help a girl out!

Hugs,
Heather

Latest posts

Back