• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Guy at The Mall - by Anonymous - (~BHM, Feeding, Immobility, ~XWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squurp

~BHM, Feeding, Immobility, ~XWG - Growing guy exceeds his haberdasher's limits

[Note: Thanks to Squurp for this now retitled story - an interesting background of its history and similar original title will be found in Post #3 below]

Big Guy at the The Mall
by Anonymous
[Originally called "The Mall" but retitled to avoid conflict with another story having the same title]

As I stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel I saw Dan's reflection in the mirror. He was struggling to get out of bed. He had gained so quickly in the last few months, almost to 550 pounds.

My heart raced as I watched him struggling. I knew I should go offer to help him, but I loved so to see him not being able to do the things that once were so easy for him. I quickly dried off, and walked over to him. Reaching out my hand to him, I said, "Honey, let me help you."

He took my hand and together we hoisted his huge body from the bed. He stood for a minute to catch his balance, gave me a big hug, and waddled off to shower.

I put spandex shorts and a halter top on, and went downstairs to start breakfast. As the bacon and sausages fried, I mixed the pancake batter and eggs. I marveled at how much he could eat now.....2 pounds of bacon, 16 sausages, a platter of pancakes, and a dozen and a half eggs. When we had met, he could barely eat two of each.

I put the maple syrup in a bowl of hot water, knowing how Dan loved it warmed. As I fried the pancakes and eggs, I could hear heavy footsteps over head as he got dressed, and I wondered what he would find to wear today. We needed to go shopping for him, none of his clothes fit anymore. His belly was now 80" and it was almost impossible to find shirts that fit him. Pants were even harder to find, and he usually ended up wearing sweats.

I quickly set the table and finished making the food just as he came into the kitchen. I glanced in his direction and smiled, his shirt couldn't begin to stretch far enough to cover his huge belly.

"MMMMM, you look so sexy this morning Hon!" I cooed, as I put the food onto the table. He smiled and sat down. The chair creaked and moaned under his massive weight. He hesitated for a moment, and then tried to move the chair closer to the table, but his belly wouldn't allow it.

I sat down next to him, and scooted my chair closer. I reached for the platter of pancakes, put 1/2 pound of butter on them and half the bottle of syrup, and set it in front of him.

"Oh, thank you, I'm so hungry this morning. " he mumbled between bites. As he wolfed down the rest of his breakfast, I went to the refrigerator for half and half, and put the quart down in front of him. I then went back and got out the gallon pail of ice cream.

"Let's go into the living room and get you comfortable for dessert." I told him.

He grinned, and grabbed the table for added support, as he got up and anxiously followed me into the living room. He carefully lowered himself into the recliner, taking extra care not to drop into it. We had just gotten it fixed from the last time he sat in it and broke it. The company had told us this last time that they wouldn't honor the lifetime guarantee if it broke again.

"Dan, honey, are you up to going shopping today?" I asked him as I spooned ice cream into his mouth. He shook his head yes as I kept shoveling more in.

"Good. We need to buy you some new clothes, and a new bed. I think it's time to put a bed downstairs for us. Those couple of steps are getting too hard for you to climb every day." I told him.

We had talked about this, but he had insisted we didn't need to yet. We had already had an extra-wide shower put into the downstairs bathroom and had all the doors in the house widened. He started to object, I gave him a stern look, and shoved more ice cream into his opened mouth. He knew he wasn't going win this one, and leaned back to finish his breakfast. I handed him the almost empty pail, and then reached under his shirt and rubbed his distended belly as he finished it.

I helped him up and we went back upstairs. He would need a nap before we could go shopping. He fell onto the bed and his fat jiggled and bounced as he tried to get comfortable. I crawled in and snuggled up to his back, my tummy fitting nicely in the small of his back. I reached over his side, and stroked his belly as he fell asleep. It was getting harder and harder to reach his whole belly this way.

Dan struggled to get into the car. I reached down, and helped put his huge legs in. He no longer could drive, he couldn't move his legs fast enough to react safely in an emergency. Even with the extension, the seat belt barely fit. As I started driving towards the mall, I handed him a bag of cookies and a soda. He started to question me and I just shook my head. It's a 20 minute drive there and he would be walking, he needed something to help keep his strength up for all that exercise.

We barely got in the front doors at the mall when Dan sat down on a bench to rest. He was puffing, his chest heaving, trying to catch his breath. He was more winded than the last time we had been to the mall. I offered to go get what we needed while he rested and waited, but he insisted on going with me. I wrapped my hand around his pudgy fingers and pulled him up. It was getting harder to help him up. He was so much bigger now, so flabby and had very little muscle left. Soon, we wouldn't be able to come to the mall anymore.

We walked past two stores, his belly shifting back and forth with every step, and he had to rest again. We sat and people watched, admiring the marvelous bellies on those fortunate enough to have them. Again, we were on our way. We entered the only big clothing store in the area.

The manage smiled as we entered, and greeted us, "Hello Dan. My, you've added a few pounds since your last visit."

Dan smiled and said, "Yes, Sam. I have been growing quite nicely since our last trip here."

"Well, Dan. I have added a brand new section since the last time you were here. Follow me, and I will show you." Sam said, as he walked to the far corner of the store.

There, to our amazement, were dozens of 10x, 11x, and 12x clothes. Dan eagerly started looking through them. He hadn't had such a wide selection to choose from in a long time.

He held up several 10x to see if he wanted to try them on. I shook my head no. There was no way they were going to fit him. He moved over to the 11x section and held some up. Again, I shook my head no. The floor shook under his weight, as he maneuvered, between the racks, to the 12x section.

He picked out a few shirts and pants, and we went into the dressing room to try them on. I wasn't too sure even these would fit. I helped Dan off with his clothes, and put the first one onto his massive chest. I tugged at the bottom, and it just covered his belly to where his waist used to be. His lower belly peaked out of the bottom. We took it off and tried the next one. This one covered all his belly, but there wouldn't be much room for growing.

We put it on the "to buy" pile and tried on the pants next. The zipper strained to go up on the first 2 pair. The snap at the waist wouldn't come close to snapping. There was only one other pair left. We tugged at them, and finally got them up. There was no zipper in these, just a draw string that tied. I tugged at it several times, and finally had enough to make a small knot in the end. Yes, these would do and onto the "to buy" pile they went.

As Dan collapsed onto the small bench in the dressing room, he looked at me and said, "Honey, I am exhausted. We need to go home."

I smiled, and replied, "All right honey, I will go pay for these while you rest. Then I will come back in here, help you get dressed, and we will go home."

I went out to the racks, picked out several more pairs of shirts and pants in the same style that had barely fit and paid for them.

"Sam, will you be getting anything larger than these in?" I inquired.

Sam shook his head no and apologetically said, "No, right now, these are all that is available. No one makes anything larger. I am sorry."

I sighed, and walked back into the dressing room to help Dan get dressed. He had managed to get his pants on, but was huffing and puffing. He looked so tired. I reached down and rubbed the rolls on his back. They had gotten bigger too. I loved how deep they had gotten, my hand almost disappearing between them.

I reached in the bag of clothes we had just bought, and pulled out one of the shirts. Taking the tag off it, I put it over Dan�s head and pulled it down over his belly. I took both of his hands in mine, and he rocked back and forth a few times, getting enough momentum going to get up from the bench as I pulled to help. We slowly walked back to the car, stopping between each store to rest.

We didn't say anything then, but we both knew this would be our last trip to the mall together. It was a sad time, but also exciting....we had reached another milestone....and were getting closer to our final goal---immobility.

Latest posts

Back