• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

bikini help

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairest Epic

So ive seen many pictures of BBWs and SSBBWs in bikinis. They all look wonderful...if i might say so myself. But i was wondering where i could find a bikini. I mean i'm plus size, and i googled some shizz looking for one, and i can't seem to find quite what i'm looking for. Where do you guys find bikinis?

Why i want a bikini: I already have an adorable tankini, but it hides too much. I bought it to please someone else. I frankly want something to please me that shows the true me. They said my tankini was flattering...which means it made me look smaller and hid my marshmallow. FYI: my marshmallow is my tum tum. It's white and squishy, and it's uber big haha. yay! My marshmallow=my fatness. haha...also...I find that as i put more of myself out there, the more acceptance i find....not just from others, but from myself...

anywhoster...where are the bikinis ladies and gentlemen?

Latest posts

Back