• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Biscuits

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Butt Asshley

Big Booty & A Smile
Last night I was watching the Food Network (my favorite channel in the whole world) and they were making biscuits. Naturally, I started craving them and vowed to make some from scratch this morning. I had never made homemade biscuits before but I figured I would download a recipe from the Food Network and be on my way.

This morning Andrew work me up bright and early so I got him settled and then hit Foodtv.com for an easy biscuit recipe. After going through a few pages I came to a recipe from Emeril that even I couldn't screw up (or so I thought). The recipe was easy, flour, baking powder, salt, butter and shortening. I followed the recipe step by step but ended up with a wet sticky mess. I added more flour to tighten up the dough and did my best to push it out and cut the biscuits out. As directed I let them sit for 15 minutes before baking in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. When the buzzer went off I opened the oven to see 6 flat (hockey puck looking) biscuits. What happened to the light, flakey, fluffy biscuits I saw on TV? Phil and I both ate the biscuits along with some very yummy scrambled eggs and sausage. The biscuits weren't terrible but they were not at all what I expected or wanted.

Does anyone have an idiot proof biscuit recipe? Has anyone else had issues making biscuits from scratch? Maybe this city girl should stick with city foods and leave the biscuits to my country friends.

Latest posts

Back