• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Blizzard!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian

Diamonds do you justice.
It's snowing in Saskatchewan!

We're in the middle of a ridiculous blizzard here. I went to work in the morning, which was a mistake. It wasn't too bad then, snowing lightly with pretty heavy winds.

Unfortunately, it got worse! We decided to shut work down at lunch because things were getting so bad, and the worst was yet to come.

So I'm driving home, and now the snow is coming down ridiculously heavily, and the weird thing is it's coming straight sideways. Winds are gusting to almost 60 miles an hour. What this all adds up to is that you can only see about 15 feet in front of your face... or as I learned, only 10 feet in front of the hood of your car. I took some sweet camera phone pictures to illustrate.

2004374648411726292_fs.jpg

2004383270813655160_fs.jpg

There were at least a dozen accidents on the way home, but I made it without too much trouble. Of course, when I actually got to my house, I found it surrounded by three feet of snow. Here's the view from my kitchen into my backyard.

2004377911597367548_fs.jpg

Home at last though, right? Unfortunately things aren't well. I've actually got a pretty huge problem.
Much worse than being stuck at work in a blizzard.

Now I'm totally snowed in at home, and I don't have nearly enough whiskey to make it through the night.

:eek:

Heh.

Cheers, y'all.

Latest posts

Back