• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Body calculator- What's your shape?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am...

• Diamond

• Triangle

• Rectangle

• Oval

• Hourglass

• Inverted Triangle

• Figure Eight

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
Similar stuff has been done before, but i thought it would be interesting to make a poll and see what shape everyone is based on the body calculator on Igigis home page.

I'm an Eight!

Description
You display a combination of several shape characteristics that are commonly seen in the individual classic figure types.

You are very curvy with the overall silhouette of the Classic Hourglass. However, you are heavier at the bottom then your Hourglass sister with very profound derriere and fuller thighs similar to the Triangle figure type. Your waist is defined, but much less indented with the possible "love handles" at the sides. You have a pronounced front midriff bulge, similar to the Oval figure, although in your case, the fullness is more evenly distributed throughout your body. Your shoulders are very proportionate to the overall silhouette, with the full and shapely bust. Your upper arms tend to be a bit fleshy.

View attachment allshapes_together_new.jpg

Latest posts

Back