• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Body Image, Relationships, and Fat Acceptance, or Feederism vs. Feedism

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy Necromancer

This might belong to the weight board, but with the NAAFA angle and the direction at non-feeding types I thought it fit here.

I recently discovered this webpage http://www.naafa.org/documents/policies/feederism.html stating NAAFA's position against feederism.

There were several things here that provoked thought, but the this is the part that most stands out for me:
Attempts to change one's weight to please others (either to lose weight or to gain weight) run contrary to NAAFA's mission of eliminating discrimination based on body size.

This, to me, seems the crux of the argument, and the basic flaw in how many people think about feeders and feedees.

Most of the time people discussing the feeding community talk as if feedees don't actually exist, as if there are just feeders and the passive girls upon whom they inflict their sexual fantasies. There isn't a lot of thought given to the idea of people who just enjoy getting fatter, even without a partner, or even with a partner who is merely tolerant of the gaining as opposed to actively enjoying it.

Feedees, in short, do not change their weight to please others. Feedees change their weight to please themselves. Feeders simply make this activity easier and more enjoyable.

It should be referred to as feedism, not feederism, because it is a positive interaction between two compatable, meant-for-each-other fetishes, and the whole concept really focuses on the feedee.

Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back