• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bra Report

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Echoes

I've had bra drama for years. Being a large woman, but with B cup breasts, it's damn near impossible to find any good bras on the racks. Typically if I find something, it doesn't go higher than a 44 or 46 and it's just not fat girl friendly. The sides roll up or down, etc. If I WAS able to find something decent, it wasn't cute in the slightest. I swore by underwire, but after a couple months, I'd always feel something poking me, digging into my flesh, like being repeatedly stung by an angry wasp or something. It's annoying, to say the least.

Anyway, I went by Catherine's the other day to look for a new bra, not expecting to find much of anything. I came across a brand called Serenada and was pleasantly surprised to see they had a size 48B, though it's fairly stretchy and could probably easily fit up to a 50. It's somewhat cute, with little butterfly designs on it. It's a support bra, without underwire, which I was skeptical of at first. And it was only 16$, plus they had a promotion where you could buy one and get one half price. The sides are very nice and wide, which is definitely a plus.

After wearing it I can safely report there was no rolling up or down, it does indeed provide support without that pesky underwire and the cups fit perfectly to boot. This is probably the most comfortable bra I have ever worn. Well worth the 16$ I paid for it.

Latest posts

Back