• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Breast reduction

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No-No-Badkitty

Purrrrrrrrr~
Even though I really don't want too, I am considering having a breast reduction (just one size) as it has become near impossible for me to find bras that fit and I can only wear stretchy shirts because my size won't fit my chest.
I am currently at a 44F almost a G and I was okay at a 44DDD. Yes I know bigger bras can be bought online but getting them without padding, or in the shape that is comfortable etc, without seeing them and touching them has proven impossible for me. I have been forced to wear cotton loose bras that offer no support and thus I am stuck with some serious upper back pain that is controlled by my chiropractor but it's only being controlled. Not corrected.

I have looked at some of the breast reductions online and to be honest they are quite scary looking. 6 months post op with horrible scars. I can only imagine the pain involved as well. I am curious to know if any ladies here have gone through it? Am I asking for trouble?
I also have to admit, I like having a big chest. I don't want to be reduced too much. Just enough so I can buy a bra in the store again, that's all.
I have been squeezing into a DDD size which is uncomfortable but doable....but if I wear any underwire to actually give support it actually becomes painful after a few hours.
Any how...I am hoping some other women (or men who have had wives do it) can give me some insite. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back