BBW Bulking Up Steph- (~BBW, ~XWG, Stuffing, Sex)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Jan 9, 2019 #1

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Steph, a shy young woman driven toward becoming a Bikini Competition Champion by her overbearing coach, decides to bulk up and compete in a higher weight class after suffering a modeling related injury. Needless to say, things do not exactly go as planned thanks to Steph’s boyfriend.

Bulking Up Steph

By Polarisdreamer & Berserker1133

(This story is the second collaboration between berserker1133 (who created the initial outline of the story and worked as the main editor and illustrator) and polarisdreamer (who acted as author and lead writer))

Chapter 1- Second Place

“Alright! You’re on in five ladies! Showtime!” An enthusiastic voice rang out to the women preparing for their turn in front of the eyes of the judges.

Not far across the stage, beyond the large maroon curtain, an overflowing crowd simmered in their seats in murmuring anticipation. They had certainly paid a good price to view the competition, but the expense they paid was nothing compared to the sacrifice the competitors willingly chose to endure. And for what? A moment in the spotlight? A chance at momentary celebrity? Perhaps to prove something? Whatever the reason, it didn’t matter anymore, the Steel City Bikini Competition was about to begin.

“Oh my gawd Shaun.. I think I’m gunna faint..” One particularly anxious competitor bellowed to her bodybuilder of a trainer.

“Steph, it’s just nerves. You are gunna do great. Give me a deep breath.” Shaun said, wrapping his strong hands around Steph’s shoulders and giving her a light massage. She twitched at Shaun’s touch, but quickly relaxed. Somehow, she felt so small when Shaun wrapped his hands around her. His assertive touch, broad-shouldered appearance and rock-hard dedication to her competition goals inspired her more than he knew.

As Steph exhaled she could feel some more tension being relieved, “My stomach’s eating itself.. I’m so hungry..”

“You can go as ham as you want on your post-show cheat meal,” Shaun said, “like you always do fatty.”

Steph was stung by Shaun’s words. She didn’t look fat, did she?? He was probably just saying that because of the last time she had a cheat meal after a competition. She’d gone to town on a family-sized portion of Thai food and ate two jumbo cookie ice cream sandwiches from the nearest gas station. She’d certainly made a pig out of herself then and she was quite certain she’d do it again after this competition no matter what Shaun thought of it. “I hope you’re happy! Now I’m craving Cinnamon Toast Crunch with whole milk, icing and tons of cream cheese, followed by waffles made from doughnuts and stuffed with Reese’s peanut butter cups.”

“Haha, oh my gosh just focus on trying your best.” Shaun reminded her, as he eyed up the definition in Steph’s butt. She had so much potential, she was still only a junior in college. Shaun had trained some pretty attractive clients in the past, but Steph was in a league of her own.

“Okay, I know-I know.. But do I look okay? I don’t look puffy anywhere right?” Steph asked. She knew she was in great shape, she just needed to hear it again from Shaun. She felt very exposed standing behind the stage in nothing but her tight blue bikini. His words of affirmation were seriously the only thing keeping Steph standing.

“Give me a spin.” Shaun said, as Steph stepped out of his sturdy arms and struck a few practiced poses.

While Steph flipped her seductively long, curly brown hair over her shoulder and gazed at him with her ocean blue eyes, there was no doubt in Shaun’s mind. Steph was the definition of sexy. Not only was her face exceptionally pretty, she had a body to match. He knew from the last two years of working with Steph that she stood at a full five feet, seven inches tall and maintained the ultimate hourglass figure. Her near constant training granted her sculpted shoulders, a small and toned waist, large and muscular glutes, and strong, defined legs. And while some ladies at the competition struggled to fill their bikini top, Steph never had that problem. Her large breasts always seemed to pop to attention. At only 130lbs, Steph sported a softer overall aesthetic than a bodybuilder for her competitions. Shaun only hoped he would get to see Steph competing in the bodybuilding category sometime in the future. Despite Steph’s frequent self-criticism, she was his best female client at putting on muscle. Even the thought of Steph with that kind of body sent blood flowing to unprofessional places.

“You don’t look puffy anywhere besides those fake tits.” Shaun grinned, as Steph blushed. Some of the nearby competitors gawked with open jaws, but Steph just jittered in embarrassment.

“I told you they are not fake!” Steph burst, as she clenched her fists downward and caused her perky rack to jiggle slightly.

“You sure? I could test that.” Shaun said, as he playfully reached both his hands toward Steph’s chest.

Steph felt a flutter of excitement pulse through her as Shaun’s muscular arms loomed closer to her bikini. Part of her longed to let Shaun’s hands explore the figure she had so strenuously crafted with him, but her better half snapped her to attention and caused her arms to wrap themselves defensively around her sizable bust. “Haha, you’ll just have to take my word for it.”

“Aaand the rumors will continue.” Shaun joked in disappointment, “Steph you are messing up your suit.”

“Woops.” Steph guiltily said, as she tried to get the suit back to the perfect positon to cover her spray tan.

“Let me help.” Shaun intervened, as his hands went toward fixing the fit of Steph’s bikini.

Steph could barely breath, she’d recoiled from his hands nearly five seconds earlier and now she was letting him fully cup her breasts to readjust her bikini. She met his eyes with a vulnerable stare, while Shaun merely winked at her before giving her tits a playful squeeze. In reaction Steph muffled an excited laugh, “Ha!”

“Wow, real after all.” Shaun commented, as he crossed his arms and enjoyed the flustered look on Steph’s face. “Still nervous?”

“Wah-what?” Steph muttered in confusion. All she could think about was how nice Shaun’s hands had felt on her.

“I thought so.” Shaun smiled.

“Showtime ladies!! Showtime! All competitors to the stage!” An enthusiastic voice rang out.

“Oh my gawd it’s time! I can’t believe this is happening. Do I look good? Do I look sexy?” Steph asked quickly, as Shaun walked just behind her to whisper in her ear.

“So sexy. If I was your boyfriend I’d jump you right now in front of all these people. Now go out there and strut your stuff, you’ll do great!” Shaun punctuated with a sporting pat of Steph’s rock-solid ass. As Steph walked out on stage, she couldn’t have felt more beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2019
    Ulvrik likes this.
  2. Jan 9, 2019 #2

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 1- Second Place Continued

The Bikini Division Competition was being held as part of a larger bodybuilding contest, which was pretty typical. The Bikini Division was, after all, a figure competition. While it held a close resemblance to female bodybuilding, its emphasis was on muscle definition, not size. The whole bikini category had been created with much less emphasis on muscularity to accommodate even more women into the world of physique competitions. The rapidly growing category rewards lean and firm physique, scoring competitors on proportion, symmetry, balance, shape and skin tone. The most important attributes are curvaceous-yet-trim bodies and facial beauty. At most shows, the bikini division was the most saturated with competitors. And the Steel City Regional Competition was no different. Steph had her work cut out for her when she went out on stage.

“Noah, look! There’s Steph!” Joline excitedly cheered in her seat. She had been pretty annoyed earlier that morning because Steph had roped her into driving Noah, Steph’s boyfriend, to the bikini competition. She understood that neither Noah or Steph owned a car on campus, but the competition was an 8 hour drive out of her way. It was only after Noah agreed to pay for her ticket, gas and snack expenses that she started to cheer up. With a full stomach and a ton of activity around the theater, Joline couldn’t help but get caught up in all the excitement once Steph came into view, “Go Steph!! Wup-wup!! Can you see her Noah??”

“I see her.” Noah sighed, he could see Stephanie just fine. He only wished Stephanie could see herself right now. He knew the girl on that stage parading her body around like a bimbo was not the same Stephanie he’d fallen in love with four years ago in high school.

Curious as to why Noah sounded so solemn, Joline couldn’t help but ask, “Why aren’t you cheering? Isn’t this her first regional competition?”

“She couldn’t hear me anyway. And I don’t wanna strain my voice.” Noah admitted, as he shifted in his seat. Joline’s peppy nature certainly wasn’t helping him relax. She was Stephanie’s best friend in college and was quite the overachiever. He’d known Joline for nearly three years and in that time Joline had joined a sorority, became active in student government and maintained a crazy high GPA. However, all that dedication came with a cost, Joline had gained nearly thirty pounds since freshman year and it really showed on her minuscule 5’2 frame.

“Party pooper!” Joline burst, as she raised up her arms in another loud cheer, “Go Steph!! Flex those muscles!!”

While Joline and Noah watched Steph’s routine, Shaun managed to wrangle himself a pretty good view of the action as well. His eyes were locked on Steph, they ways were. She was doing everything perfectly, her muscles had memorized every motion, down to every last seductive move. His appreciation was matched only by his forlorn discontent with Steph’s choice in a boyfriend. From his position by the side of the stage, Shaun could see Noah well. He was obscured by a few rows of seats, but not enough to block Shaun’s hate for him.

He couldn’t stand him. Noah was everything a man shouldn’t be. He was painfully average in nearly every way. He was passive, portly and distinctively soft. Steph only stood about an inch or two shorter than him for crying out loud! Talk about a contrast! Steph looked like she belonged on Mount Olympus, Noah looked like he belonged on the tellie tubbies. Shaun tried to calm himself, but how could he? It pained him to see someone of Steph’s caliber dating down and wasting herself on such a loser. Furthermore, how could Steph remain so loyal to Noah when she literally worked out with Shaun every day?!

He didn’t just hate Noah because he was dating Steph. Part of him actually respected the fact that someone who looked like Noah could date her. He hated Noah mostly, because Steph was choosing Noah over Shaun every single day. Perhaps the problem was that Shaun had not flirted seriously enough with Steph. She had to know that he liked her right? Either way, she’d know how he felt about her by the time the day was over. That was a promise.

Ulvrik likes this.
  3. Jan 9, 2019 #3

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“No I’m not lying mom! I have the trophy to prove it…Second place! I can’t believe it either…I know, I know! I don’t know…Hey Shaun how many people entered the competition?” Steph asked, as Shaun shrugged at the thought.

This was not how he envisioned this car ride going. The original plan had been to drive Steph home to her parents’ house, but of course after she won second place, her plans quickly changed. Now they were rushing to meet up with her paltry boyfriend Noah and her friend Joline at a fast food joint. He didn’t even really get a chance to talk to Steph about her amazing placing because she’d been talking to her mom for the last fifteen minutes. Shaun was so annoyed he practically forgot to answer, “Over a hundred.”

“Over a hundred mom!! Did you hear that?” Steph said, while her lavish legs languished on the dashboard of the car. Shaun was fighting himself not to ogle them. “Yes this was a National Qualifier…No it means that I am eligible to compete in a National Contest next year. Not this year.”

“…” Shaun’s body tensed with excitement at the thought. He’d get to spend quite a lot of time with Steph training for nationals.

“I won’t get my hopes up...I love you too mom.” Steph sighed, as the closed her phone and rested the side of her pretty face against her headrest.

“Was she happy?” Shaun asked, as Steph rolled her eyes in disappointment.

“She thought I made it up.” Steph said nonchalantly itching her chest. “I just want her to acknowledge that I am finally good at something.”

“Honestly this is a huge achievement. No matter what your mom thinks, you should be very proud.” Shaun tried to console Steph, as his eyes briefly met with hers before sneaking a quickly glance at the seatbelt running through her immaculate cleavage.

“I am, I am. I just wish she cared enough to actually watch me one of these times.” Steph complained, as Shaun noticed they were approaching the fast food restaurant in the distance.

“She could watch you on TV at nationals.” Shaun suggested to cheer Steph up.

“I’m not actually going to do a National Contest..” Steph shrugged.

“Why not?!” Shaun asked sounding robbed.

“I mean, I’m not.. Well, you have to be like..” Steph struggled to explain.

“I don’t know what that boyfriend of yours has been telling you, but you aren’t just good enough to make it to a national competition, you could win a national competition.” Shaun loudly proclaimed, as Steph watched his biceps pulse larger as he tightened his grip against the steering wheel.

“Aww.. Shaun. You are seriously the best friend a girl could ask for.” Steph smiled, as she subconsciously put her hand on his muscular arm. “Please don’t mention that to Joline, she’d get way jealous.”

“Your secret is safe with me.” Shaun smiled, as Steph’s hand against him felt earned. The only shame was that they’d arrived. “We’re here. He seriously wanted to meet up at a fast food joint?”

“It’s not exactly Cinnamon Toast Crunch with whole milk, but it will do!” Steph cheerfully smiled, as they got out of the car and headed toward the restaurant doors. The place looked moderately crowded.

“Still thinking about that?” Shaun asked, as Steph shrugged.

“I literally have been having dreams about it since you started having me eat bags of vegetables for meals.” Steph honestly admitted, as they passed through the doors.

“You can’t complain about my methods now that you are national material.” Shaun nudged Steph with his elbow.

“I know.” Steph grinned, as she playfully shoved Shaun back.

“You know that nationals are going to require even harder training, right?” Shaun earnestly said.

“I know.” Steph nodded.

“And you know you have to surround yourself with people who support you, right?” Shaun attempted to emphasize.

“Yeah, I already do that. I have you and Noah.” Steph replied with a smile.

“Noah shows up to your competitions, but you have mentioned he is not supportive of the lifestyle, the diet, the exercise..” Shaun could have gone on, but Steph interrupted him.

“He is, he just sometimes wants more time with me. He’s not holding me back.” Steph muttered sounding defensive.

“Is he?” Shaun asked again hoping Steph would just freaking see that she’d be better off without Noah.

“No.” Steph spoke, as the smile vanished from her face. Across the restaurant she made eye contact with Noah sitting alone at a table. Seeing her boyfriend’s face reminded her she needed to ask Shaun something, “Would it be possible for Noah and I do drive back together in your car alone? You can drive with Joline?”

“*Sigh* Sure.” Shaun grunted. He knew what that meant. Steph wanted to get a hotel with Noah, celebrate her placing, and then drive home in the morning. It pissed him off. It should be him sleeping with Steph, not Noah!

“Aww! Thanks Shaun! You’re the best!!” Steph hugged Shaun, as she pranced over to join Noah.

“Yeah I’m the best. Best at being second place for your ass.” Shaun grunted to himself in frustration, as he stared at Steph’s perfectly formed butt slinking over to Noah. “Christ. What I would do to that ass.”

“Wow, that was brutal.” Joline chimed in from behind Shaun. He nearly jumped in surprise.

“How much of that did you hear?” Shaun asked, as he quickly studied Steph’s short friend. There was really no visible muscle on Joline’s short body, the tight dress she was wearing belabored the fact that she was carrying a few too many pounds on her frame. If Shaun had to guess he’d put her weight around 140lbs, which for her height of 5’2, made her appear quite the pear-shaped sorority girl. Although, besides her thick butt, soft stomach and over inflated jugs, he could tell that Joline had quite the pretty face behind her long, jet-black hair and those black rimmed glasses.

“Not much.” Joline shrugged, while she looked up at Steph’s trainer smugly. “Just all of it.”

“If you ever utter a word of this to anyone, I swear I’ll..” Shaun seethed in frustration at the audacity of this little bitch.

“Calm your tits. I’m just as surprised she’s with Noah as you are.” Joline admitted, while Shaun relaxed.

“I just don’t understand it. Steph is stunning. I show interest in her and she just rebuffs me to go to bed with that fat slob. What the hell is that? What the hell does he have that I don’t?” Shaun complained, as he looked down at Steph’s short friend.

“Noah’s not that fat.” Joline said in confusion.

“Compared to me?” Shaun contextualized.

“Maybe she’s a chubby chaser?” Joline said looking back up at her tall companion. Seriously the guy had to be at least a foot taller than her.

“No way, she digs the way I look. I can tell.” Shaun said with some confidence.

“So, you’re wondering why Noah’s managed to land a stone-cold stunner? Even though you’re way more attractive than him?” Joline asked partly pondering the questions she spoke herself. “And, being that you’re more physically fit, you can probably get more done in the sack, right?”

“EXACTLY!” Shaun roared in approval. Finally, somebody got it!

“Well, you might be wrong.” Joline chirped bringing Shaun’s jubilation to a crashing holt.

“Bullshit!” Shaun seethed in contempt.

“There’s probably a reason you work so hard to be the very image of an adult alpha male. Is it because deep down you know she’s too good for you?” Joline inquired adjusting her glasses. “Or are you so desperate for her that you only know how to make superficial changes to win her affection?”

“What are you a psychology major?” Shaun guessed while raising an eyebrow in annoyance.

“Yup.” Joline smiled coyly.

“Great.” Shaun rolled his eyes. He didn’t have time to play games. “With me, what you see is what you get.”

“Being handsome will only get you so far.” Joline challenged him.

“So, you think I’m handsome?” Shaun tilted his head, a shit-eating grin now spread across his face.

“I suppose.” Joline blushed, as she felt Shaun’s eyes suddenly scanning her body. Shaun rested his arm on the wall next to him and struck a more relaxed pose.

“You know, I’m a little bit too tired for a midnight drive. Wanna share a hotel?” Shaun offered, as Joline felt a rush of butterflies in the pit of her stomach.

“Two beds?” Joline stuttered, as she began to feel slightly intimidated.

“One bed would be cheaper.” Shaun proposed, as he casually wrapped his arm around the side of Joline’s soft waist. Sure she wasn’t a model, but Joline was pretty. After constantly being teased by thoughts of fucking Steph all day, Shaun needed someone to alleviate his urges. Joline would do fine.

“Ha, fine by me.” Joline agreed, as her mind was racing around all the possibilities. Steph’s trainer was such a hunk and he was 29! She had to keep her cool. It had been over a year since her last relationship, she was ready for something exciting! Joline barely had a moment to send Steph a goodbye text before she and Shaun hornily headed to her car.

Ulvrik likes this.
  4. Jan 9, 2019 #4

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Here.” Noah offered, as Steph looked at what he was holding with curiosity while greedily chewing the last of her apple pies. “Another milkshake.”

“Chocolate this time?” Steph mumbled with her mouth full.

“You bet.” Noah nodded, as he sat down next to her.

“Thanks honey.” Steph mumbled, as she grabbed it and used the milkshake to wash down the last of her pie. “This will be the last one. I’m really stuffed to the gills..”

“What did you have?” Noah asked, as he eyed his girlfriend wearily. She was sitting on her light jacket, wearing some tight short-shorts and a tank top. Her stomach appeared to be sporting quite the food baby, which pressed her ab lined stomach outward.

“I ate that whole one-pound burger, two orders of French fries, probably a gallon of ketchup, two apple pies, and this is my second milk shake.” Steph tallied, while Noah smiled. “I’m gunna sleep well tonight.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen you eat so much.” Noah said, as he gently rubbed the inside of Steph’s thigh. She’d sleep very well tonight and not just because Steph was a naturally heavy sleeper, tonight would be their first time having sex in weeks. Shaun had told Steph not to engage in any sexual activity in the weeks leading up to the competition and she had listened to him, strictly.

“I know I’m such a fatty.. It’s probably why I didn’t win..” Steph self-consciously recoiled, as she took another sip of her drink.

“You are not!” Noah countered.

“Deep down I’ll always be that fatty from high school.. I don’t know why I can’t control myself..” Steph pouted, as she took another gulp of milkshake. Her body had been deprived of so many calories for so long. She felt like she was soaking these milkshakes up like a sponge.

“Stephanie, I’ve never seen you eat so little before a competition. You haven’t broken your diet in weeks. You have like 0% body fat.” Noah reminded her, as she turned her head in confusion.

“I wish, look at this food baby!” Steph objected, as she stuck out her stomach even further.

“Stop that! Stop criticizing yourself. You are perfect.” Noah assured her, as Steph smiled sweetly.

“Aww honey.. That is so sweet.” Steph blushed, while her mind shifted to the road ahead. “I’m not looking forward to what my diet is going to be like for nationals.. I only got down to 130lbs this time.. I don’t know if I can get any lower with all this muscle.”

“You don’t have to do nationals.” Noah suggested.

“What?” Steph questioned, as she sharply turned her head.

“I just mean.. You take training so seriously. You are never happy once you start your show diet.” Noah elaborated, “It just seems like an awful lot of suffering, for what?”

“I got second place! I’m good at this! You should be supporting me, not scolding me!” Steph countered feeling hurt.

“I’m not scolding you. If you wanna do nationals, I’ll support you all the way. Just remember that next year is our last year of college. Don’t you wanna relax and have some fun for once? I mean you only go to college once.” Noah sincerely spoke, but he could tell by the look in her eyes, he was talking to Steph, not Stephanie.

“I’m having fun competing too. You just don’t understand. Maybe you should do a bodybuilding competition. See what it’s like.” Steph playfully offered. Now Noah looked like the uncomfortable one.

“No thank you, I’ve got enough on my plate.” Noah shrugged, as Steph grinned.

“Looks like you cleaned your plate pretty well honey. Maybe we should hit the gym together sometime?” Steph suggested, as she slithered her hands to Noah’s love handles and playfully squeezed him.

“Stop it.” Noah muttered, as Steph hopped onto his lap.

“Stop what?” Steph innocently feigned.

“Teasing me.” Noah said, while Steph wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I just wanted an excuse to touch you.” Steph deflected, as her body finally felt satisfied from her immense hunger. Now she had another hunger she longed to satisfy. “So, wanna go to the hotel??”

“Yeah, I’m ready.” Noah smiled, as he gently massaged Steph’s back.

“Did you bring the condoms?” Steph whispered in his ear. Winter break had officially begun for her and she was determined to make the most of it.

“Why? Are you looking for a little post show excitement?” Noah whispered back.

“Well the way I figure. I’m supposed to rest for a few days..” Steph quietly hissed, while bringing her lips closer to Noah’s ear. “So, I want you to fuck me so hard I can’t walk tomorrow.”

Ulvrik likes this.
  5. Jan 9, 2019 #5

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 2- Second Thoughts

“Umm. Shaun? I have a problem.” Steph gulped, as her embarrassment seemed to clog her throat.

From outside the women’s locker room Shaun could hear Steph’s struggles full well, “What is it? Second thoughts?”

“No-no. Not that. Well, the suit you gave me is umm..” Steph stumbled through her words, while she did her best to adjust the straps of her thong bikini without snapping them. “It’s too small.”

“What do you mean? It’s your size.” Shaun protested trying to get Steph to just accept his choice of her apparel. It had been a little over a month since he got to watch his star pupil at the steel city bikini competition and he had to admit he was a little desperate to get another glimpse of Steph clad in a tight bikini.

“It can’t be. It seriously feels like I could snap it if I flexed.” Steph honestly expressed, as the top of the bikini was so tight she could plainly see where her nipples were located behind the tiny fabric.

Steph was having doubts, Shaun needed to shift strategies, “Been bulking up lately?”

“What? No.” Steph coughed, while her eyes darted to the mirror in front of her and she feverously inspected her body. While she hadn’t been training with Shaun over winter break, she still had still been following the workout schedule he’d sent her. Even though she hadn’t drained herself of all her water weight today, like she did for competition, her strong body still exuded that desirably thin hourglass frame.

Continuing his plan, Shaun spoke a little softer, “All those dates with your boyfriend fattening you up?”

“Of course not!” Steph loudly burst, as she tightened her abs and breathed out. There was hardly a part of her body that didn’t look fit. She clearly still carried some fat in her large boobs, but it was genetic, it was hardly her fault. If Shaun could see her right now he would understand how religiously dedicated she had been to his workout regimen!

“I don’t know. I thought you looked a little soft when you got here.” Shaun continued to toy with Steph’s fragile self-esteem.

“Cut it out! I do not look soft!” Steph pouted, as she turned to her side and tried to calm herself down. Did her butt look bigger? Was that what Shaun was talking about?

“Then the suit should not be a problem.” Shaun concluded, as he decided to press Steph a little further. “Are you not okay with modeling for the gym? Is that what this is about?”

“Fuck it. I’m ready.” Steph muttered, as she finally exited the girl’s locker room in frustration.

“Woah.” Shaun said in delight. Today was shaping up to be a good one. He had convinced Steph to do some modeling for the gym business over the phone nearly a week ago. Shaun had told her it wouldn’t involve anything vulgar, but it didn’t stop him from knowingly providing Steph with a tight-fitting bikini that was probably two sizes too small for her.

The plan was capture Steph’s amazing sex appeal in a few pictures for his gym’s website and then, hopefully, get Steph to rip that suit apart in a workout. Once her blood got flowing to her gloriously ripped body, Shaun knew Steph’s muscles would get pumped from the activity. If he was lucky, that tiny bikini would snap and he’d be able to snap a truly breathtaking picture of his star pupil naked.

“Pick that jaw off the floor, it’s just me.” Steph blushed. Shaun didn’t even realize his mouth was still opened. He’d totally zoned out with his eyes on Steph’s tight bikini and even tighter body.

“You look awesome Steph.” Shaun smiled, composing himself. “Thank you so much for doing this. I know once people see you on our website, business is gunna pick up in a big way.”

“No problem. I owe you.” Steph replied, as she got even more sincere. She couldn’t forget what she used to look like back in high school.. “I’d never have amount to anything without your coaching anyway.”

“Haha, you are too kind Steph.” Shaun grinned, as he waved Steph to follow him over to the equipment. “Come on, let’s get started.”

Steph knew she had to put her concerns about her revealing bikini out of her mind. This was her first job modeling and she wanted to make sure she was doing her best. Shaun explained that she would go about her usual routine at the gym and he would just document it.

It was a little weird to hear Shaun snapping pictures while she benched. Even though she tried to ignore it, the camera pointing at her was always on her mind. How would the pictures turn out? Would she look sexy? It was difficult to try and look pretty while her body was being strained by the rigorous workout. Shaun had given her quite a doozy of a first workout back, after she completed her bench presses, she went to triceps extensions, then burpees, lunges, pull ups… After a while it seemed like the workout would never end. Shaun was having her work so many machines, so many muscle groups, it was hardly her normal workout. After about a half an hour, Steph could feel her body begin to fatigue. Her muscles were still in good shape, but her lunges were struggling to keep up.

“This workout is really kicking my ass.” Steph breathed loudly, as she could feel the sweat running down her forehead. “I think I need a break Shaun.”

“Haven’t been keeping up with the workout schedule over winter break?” Shaun asked looking disappointed in Steph’s resolve.

“I have, I guess I just take a bit more rest between sets when I don’t have you breathing down my back.” Steph admitted.

“Careful Steph, you won’t win nationals with laziness.” Shaun teased in an attempt to motivate Steph further. “We are so close to being done. Can I just get some pics of you doing squats? Then you will be all done, I swear.”

“Alright.” Steph sighed, as she positioned herself under the bar that Shaun had prepared for her. It looked to be near her max weight, but Shaun knew she was already pretty warmed up. He probably wanted her to max out for the photos. Letting out a deep breath, Steph lifted the bar onto her shoulders and began squatting down. The bottoms of her bikini almost felt as tight as her top while she grunted in her effort to lift the heavy weight. “Ugh! One.”

The bar felt very heavy, but Steph was not one to give up. Tensing up and digging down she pushed through, “Two.”

“Three.” Steph sighed, feeling slightly light-headed. She needed to remember to breath. Then she bent over on her fourth rep.. She felt something.

*Snap*

“Aw!” Steph gasped, as the once tight waistband of the bikini snapped off from her pelvis. Her thick glutes had snapped the thong in two! Steph remained still for an instant in her struggle to lift the bar back upward, but her legs remained locked, her knees were buckling under the weight. She wanted to summon the strength to raise the bar, but her focus was shattered when her vision snapped to attention on the camera Shaun was holding in front of her. Her lower body was completely exposed to him. As a wave of nervous butterflies riled up deep within her, Steph reflexively turned away from the camera while still holding the squat position. She tried to adjust her right foot, but she stepped too far. Her leg twisted under the weight and gave way to it. While Steph came tumbling to the hard floor, the bar got caught on the rack beneath her and stopped just short of smacking into her face. “Ahhhh!”

Shaun was still frozen in place. Not only had he gotten a front row seat to the show between Steph’s bare legs, but he had pictures of it to boot! His hopes to snap a picture of Steph’s bikini top breaking, had led to something far more fruitful. It wasn’t until he had another moment to take it all in that he awoke to Steph’s yelps of pain on the ground.

“Holy shit Steph. You okay?” Shaun gasped, as he rushed over toward her.

“My leg! Ohh my gawd it hurts!” Steph cried, as she attempted to brace her knee.

“Do you need me to call an ambulance?” Shaun offered, as Steph nodded profusely.

“It feels like I broke something.” Steph sobbed, as she tried to cover her crotch from Shaun’s eyes with one hand while bracing her knee with the other. “Can you get me my shorts?”

“Yeah.” Shaun said, as he rushed to grab them from Steph’s gym bag. He called the ambulance before he made it back to Steph with her shorts. However, it looked like Steph was in a tough spot. Her leg seemed almost limp, and she was trying to get the shorts on both her feet while hiding her pubic area from him.

“Do you need help putting them on?” He offered kindly.

“Umm.. Yes.” Steph cried, as she let go of the shorts and assumed a more laid-back position. Shaun carefully got the shorts on Steph’s injured leg before moving them over her left one. He very quickly and carefully brought them up over her knees, thighs, and finally..

“Move your hands.” Shaun asked, as he needed her to move so he could tug the waistband of her pants over her butt and exposed crotch.

“But..” Steph protested, as she desperately didn’t want to give Shaun yet another look at her bare womanhood.

“I swear I won’t look.” Shaun vowed.

“Thanks Shaun.” Steph sobbed, as she moved her hands and Shaun finished the job. Now clothed and still in seething pain, Steph was forced to ask, “Can you do me one more favor?”

“Yes, anything.” Shaun softly said, as he enjoyed the feeling of Steph depending on him.

“Can you call Noah and tell him to meet us at the hospital?” Steph asked, as Shaun seemed deflated.

“*Sigh* Right away.” Shaun muttered, as he began looking through his phone for Noah’s contact information.

Ulvrik likes this.
  6. Jan 9, 2019 #6

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 2- Second Thoughts Continued

The trip to the hospital was more than awkward, it was actually quite tense. Steph didn’t want to know what the paramedics must have thought of her. After all, she was dressed in a pair of tight black shorts with no underwear and a skimpy bikini top that was hardly an appropriate piece of swim attire let alone gym wear. And of course, there was the elephant in the room, or rather, on his way. Noah would be delayed in arriving to the hospital because of traffic, but Steph knew the long drive would not lessen his reaction. By the time Noah got there, Steph was already sitting in a hospital bed, dressed in a blue hospital gown. She’d already heard the news from the doctor, but everything was still new for Noah.

“Nine months’ recovery??” Noah gasped loudly next to Steph’s hospital bed. He had intentionally tilted his back to Shaun, who was looking lost with his arms crossed in the corner of the room.

“She tore her ACL. Unfortunately, it will take time to heal.” Shaun interjected, while trying to soften the blow.

“How did you let this happen? Weren’t you spotting her?” Noah responded feeling contempt for Steph’s sleazy coach.

“I thought she could do it. It’s on me. I’m sorry.” Shaun replied trying to tilt the blame away from Steph and possibly earn some brownie points with her.

“It’s not his fault Noah. I thought I could do it.” Steph guiltily muttered, but Noah’s anger could not be misdirected from Shaun.

“You are supposed to be looking out for her.” Noah turned toward Shaun with a look of disgust. Shaun could feel Noah’s anger, but the pudgy punk was only 5’8, so that anger did not threaten him one bit. What was he gunna do? Lecture him?

“Nobody’s perfect.” Shaun shrugged, as he noticed a nurse entering the room.

“Excuse me, miss?” The nurse interjected, as she held out a bag for Steph.

“Yes?” Steph asked, as she accepted the bag and looked at it in surprise. She unzipped the front of it and quickly recognized her bikini from earlier.

“Your clothes.” The nurse muttered, while Steph felt the look of the stranger judging her.

“You were lifting in a bikini?” Noah asked flabbergasted. Things were not adding up.

“Umm, I was just trying on some new ones to see if they would be good for competition..” Steph lied, as she didn’t want to get in any worse trouble with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, Steph could not hide the childless guilty look on her face.

“You were doing that modeling thing for Shaun, weren’t you?” Noah sighed, as he began to piece things together. Steph had been lying to him the whole time. And to protect Shaun no less!

“Look,” Shaun began, while Noah’s hand immediately rose to quiet him.

“No, I think you’ve done enough already. She can speak for herself.” Noah insisted. Steph looked defeated.

“I did take Shaun up on that modeling gig. It’s good money.” Steph rationalized.

“Is it going to pay for your medical bills?” Noah countered.

“The gym will cover the costs. Steph was working for us when she injured herself.” Shaun butted in.

“Well, good. You should have to pay.” Noah glared angerly at Shaun, before shifting his disappointment back toward Steph. “I told you modeling was a bad idea.”

“Noah, you don’t understand.” Steph tried to explain.

“I understand. Clearly you don’t trust me enough to tell me the truth about what you are doing at that gym.” Noah spat, as he shook his head in frustration. Who was this girl? Certainly not the Stephanie that he’d loved since high school.

“What do you mean?” Steph asked.

“I need some air.” Noah sighed, as he left the hospital room in a hurry.

“Noah wait! I’m so sorry!” Steph called after him, but it was no use.

“Let him go. He needs to cool off.” Shaun responded seeing an opportunity.

“I really messed up Shaun. I should have told Noah the truth from the beginning. What is wrong with me?” Steph seriously looked to Shaun for an answer.

“Nothing is wrong with you. Noah should be more supportive of the opportunities you create for yourself.” Shaun calmly explained, while he tried to reframe Steph’s perspective.

“Shit.” Steph gulped, as the reality of her situation hit her.

“What?” Shaun quickly responded.

“I can’t do bikini competitions for at least a year.” Steph frowned. Her face was plagued with worry. No more training, no more audience, she’d never hear that roar of approval from the crowd again.

“The recovery should only take 9 months, not a full year.” Shaun said while trying to alleviate some of Steph’s nerves.

“I can’t exercise with a torn ACL! I’m going to lose all the work I’ve put in for the past three years!” Steph pouted. She seemed on the verge of tears. “Gosh, I’m gunna be useless for an entire year.”

“Wait, I have an idea. Hear me out.” Shaun began, as he felt a bit nervous to be suggesting this. “Just so your nine months of recovery are not wasted when you can’t train, what if you moved up from the Bikini category to Body Fitness?”

“Body fitness?? I’d need at least thirty pounds of extra muscle.” Steph muttered in disbelief. The body fitness category were essentially female body builders. Thirty pounds of extra muscle might not even be enough.

“Think about it. You could use your months of recovery to put on the additional weight for the Body Fitness category and then when you recover you could transfer the new weight into muscle.” Shaun explained, while he tried to keep his imagination in check. The thought of Steph with all that muscle had been tormenting him for months now.

“I don’t think so.” Steph reflexively responded, as she turned in her hospital bed.

Walking to the other side of Steph to grab her attention, Shaun knelt to her level. “Why not?”

“I was overweight in high school and it really was not fun. I really don’t wanna be fat again.” Steph quietly muttered while she shared her darkest secret.

“You were fat in high school??” Shaun loudly responded in disbelief. The only thing that had been fat about Steph when he had met her were her fat tits.

“I think I managed to purge all the pictures that existed of me from that time.” Steph explained, as she prayed Shaun would quiet down.

“Don’t be so insecure. You wouldn’t be getting fat. You’d be putting on weight to bulk up for the body fitness category. And plus, after a few weeks with me, I’d whip your fat butt into shape in no time.” Shaun smiled, as he gently placed his hand on Steph’s shoulder.

“But.. I’m afraid.. I won’t look very good as a body fitness competitor.” Steph admitted with a hint of fear. “I mean I wouldn’t even look feminine anymore..”

“Well I think you would look hella sexy. Not everybody has your potential Steph. Don’t waste it.” Shaun said, while Steph seemed to be on the fence about his whole suggestion. “You know what? Think about it. I’ll be right back, I gotta take a piss.”

“Okay..” Steph replied, as she rested her eyes for a moment and tried to think. She felt lost. Bikini Competitions had become a part of her, a real part of who she was at her core. Without those competitions, without the gym, who even was she? She certainly didn’t want to be that overweight high school reject again.

Ulvrik likes this.
  7. Jan 9, 2019 #7

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Even the passing thought of high school caused Steph to physically recoil. She transferred to Madison Heights High School when she was a junior. She’d mostly kept to herself at first. Not a lot of girls or guys were willing to give her the time of day. Back then she weighed close to 180lbs. Her thighs were chunky and fat, her belly had been bulbous and round, and her boobs, well her boobs were another story. Suffice it to say, her status as an overweight teenager did not make her very popular. Her life had been miserable. The boys would make mean jokes. Nobody wanted to be her lab partner. She ate lunch with her homeroom teacher because she wasn’t welcomed in any high school cliques. The popular girls teased her and the ring leader of them all had been the worst, Jill Gibbins. She’d given her the fucking moniker, “Stephanie the Manatee.” It was stupid, and childish, and immature, but it stuck.

She was helpless back then, powerless to make something of her life. It was a feeling she was desperate to avoid feeling again. Body fitness was something new, it was a new challenge. It was something she could conquer if she worked hard enough. Just like she conquered her weight problem in high school and just like she was able to rock the boat at numerous bikini competitions. Steph needed something like that in her life. A goal, a purpose! It might not have been what she wanted, but Shaun was giving her a chance to not be helpless during her injury. She could do something about her situation! So, what if she had to get fat again? She’d lost it all before. With Shaun helping her it would be much easier than it had been in high school. If Shaun thought she’d look beautiful as a body builder than Steph trusted him enough to believe him.

Steph opened her eyes when she heard footsteps outside of the door. She could tell from the firm decisive footsteps that it couldn’t be Noah. Once Shaun entered the room she knew what her answer would be.

“Did you think about it?” Shaun asked, as Steph nodded.

“What would I have to do? Would I stop my diet?” Steph asked. Shaun could sense there was real interest in Steph’s voice. Holy shit.. She was actually considering this!

“No you would just go on a different kind of diet, instead of Eggs and Gluten-free bread or Protein pancakes for breakfast you could eat Two chocolate croissants and a cooked breakfast with toast and coffee. Instead of a Wholegrain wrap with chicken and salad for lunch, get yourself pizza or breaded chicken. And for your pre-workout or I guess rehab snack, switch from turkey breast or steak, to chocolate, biscuits and sweets. For diner, instead of chicken or fish with some carbs, get a home cooked meal, and throw in a snack before you go to bed, like popcorn or chocolate or something.” Shaun vividly described, while Steph’s big blue eyes betrayed her desires. She hadn’t indulged, outside of post-show binges, for nearly two years.

“I guess I could give it a try.” Steph muttered with some hope in her voice. Perhaps if she made the best of her injury situation, things were not going to be so bad after all..

“That’s my girl.” Shaun confidently smiled, as he patted Steph on the back and rose again to his feet. He was playing the long game with Steph now. When she was back in shape and competing in the body fitness category, he would make his move at long last..

Ulvrik likes this.
  8. Jan 9, 2019 #8

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Adjusting to life after her injury was not as simple as Steph had imagined. Perhaps she never realized how necessary walking was in her daily college life, but she certainly knew now. To help her heal, she’d been given crutches and a brace for her leg. Moving around with the cumbersome equipment took some getting used to and necessitated that Steph carefully leave enough time to get to her classes. It was actually a bit of a problem for her morning classes because Steph had such trouble waking herself up. It also meant that over the past month since the accident, she couldn’t even rely on walking as a source of exercise.

It was miserable. From when she woke up in the morning to when she went to bed at night, Steph yearned to be at the gym. She missed the routine, the workouts, the challenge and especially Shaun. He was always such a force of positive encouragement not just for Steph’s fitness goals, but for her ego. Without the gym in her life, Steph was growing frustrated with herself. She’d thought that her new diet would cheer her up, but after a few days of gleeful binge eating, she just felt depressed with herself. One month had already changed her reflection in the mirror. She’d weighed herself earlier in the morning and was pretty dejected to discover she only weighed 142lbs. She felt like she was 300lbs..

It was not altogether strange for Steph to weigh around 140lbs in the weeks leading up to competitions. She’d put on some muscle weight and then typically cut her weight down to around 130lbs by the day of competition by diet and by sweating out her water weight. It was the best way to achieve that lean toned look while still having the muscle bulk to stand apart. However, there was a difference between Steph’s 140lbs before competitions and the 142lbs she now weighed. Her body looked different.. the weight looked different on her..

Without the constant butt-busting workouts, the weight Steph had gained over the past month did not end up buffing up her arms or legs. It had sneakily infiltrated her lean midsection and softened her abs to the point of completely covering them. She was getting soft.. And her stomach was not the only victim, it was merely the first casualty. While her stomach was really the only place she visibly had softened to the point of *gulp* displaying actual fat. Her large glutes had softened up, although her ass still held its shape nicely. Her boobs had certainly lost some firmness thanks to the lack of any chest exercises in Steph’s new life routine, but they were still remarkably perky for their size. Steph partly wondered if Shaun would accuse her of having fake boobs now that they had a more natural hang to them.

The thought of Shaun seeing her like this made Steph shiver for a moment. Possibly the biggest point of Steph’s newfound insecurity was the loss of her distinctive arm muscles. Steph still had more muscular arms than the average college coed by far, but the muscles were no longer leanly defined. They were merely muscles among some newfound softness in her arms. In fact, as she hobbled with her crutches toward the cafeteria, Steph could feel the sleeves of her tight t-shirt constricting against her arms. She should have worn long sleeves. She didn’t want people looking at her arms anymore, but it was too late now. Steph couldn’t hide how average she was becoming with clothes. It was driving her crazy.

Trudging through the doors of the cafeteria with her crutches might have felt like an achievement if it hadn’t been for her boyfriend holding all of her things. Steph knew he was just trying to help, but she hated feeling like she couldn’t do things for herself. She was already feeling moody, she wanted to restrain her frustration, but she couldn’t. “Noah, you know I could have carried my own backpack.”

“I know. I just don’t want you to strain yourself.” Noah responded to her, while he pulled out a chair at a nearby table for her to sit down on. As Steph approached her seat, it looked like she had more to say.

“I know. It just makes me feel useless. Like, I can carry my own backpack. Just cus I’m on crutches for now doesn’t mean I can’t do things.” Steph vented, as she awkwardly plopped her butt onto the chair and used her arms to help lift her injured leg onto the chair next to her. It was only once she finished that she remembered she hadn’t gone up to the lunch lines yet. “*Sigh* Could you get me my lunch?”

“No problem.” Noah smiled, as he turned to go get Steph some food. Steph was happy Noah was so eager to help her, but she didn’t like being waited on hand and foot. Although, she had worked up a pretty big appetite from classes. Steph wondered what was on the menu today. She tried to spy around the cafeteria to see what people were getting, until she noticed someone approached her table.

“Hey Steph! How are you feeling?” Joline smiled, as she grabbed a seat next to Steph and joined her. Steph smiled at the sight of her short pudgy friend. Her jet-black hair looked fabulously straight today, no doubt Joline had spent a decent amount of time combing it out. The tray Joline had brought with her only had two chocolate chip muffins’ and a glass of pulpy orange juice. It hardly looked that appetizing.

“Just dandy.” Steph sighed, as she stared at Joline’s muffins longingly. Rolling her eyes, Joline handed Steph one of her muffins and in response to the kind gesture Steph opened up a bit more. “Okay it’s a nightmare. I can’t even get my own lunch. I feel like Noah’s gone from being my boyfriend to being my servant.”

“Noah loves you. He’s just taking care of you.” Joline assured her friend, “Why would you say something like that?”

“We haven’t been having sex since the accident.” Steph sighed, while she took a large bite of Joline’s muffin. She normally didn’t talk about such things with Joline, but she had nowhere else to turn. Her list of friends was pretty small.

“What? Why? Did the doctor say you are not allowed?” Joline asked looking concerned.

“The doctor said it was fine as long as my leg is braced. Noah won’t do it though, *gulp* he doesn’t want to hurt me.” Steph muttered with her mouth full.

“Oh. Dang. Well..” Joline grimaced, as her train of thought was derailed by Steph putting the rest of the muffin into her mouth with one crushing bite.

“Yeah. I don’t know what to do.” Steph mumbled while chewing her food.

“Hey Joline!” Noah waved, as Steph flinched in her seat. She had not been looking out for him to return. Joline silently waved back to Noah, while he placed a tray in front of Steph. “Here you go Stephanie.”

“Thanks.” Steph gulped, as she swallowed the last of the muffin. Noah returned to the lunch lines to grab himself something while Joline was left to study the tray he had left behind. In astonishment, Joline gazed upon the feast Noah had brought for Steph to eat. It contained a large cinnamon raisin bagel drenched in cream cheese, eggs, bacon, two slices of pizza, and four cookies. Without skipping a beat, Steph grabbed a slice of pizza and began chowing down.

Ulvrik likes this.
  9. Jan 9, 2019 #9

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Hungry?” Joline asked, as Steph looked at her strangely.

“A little.” Steph responded, as she took another big bite of pizza. Joline watched as Steph swallowed it. Her eyes followed the food, shifting her gaze from Steph’s throat to her gut. Her GUT?? Steph had a gut?? Steph had a little belly!

“What’s this?” Joline asked, as she leaned over and poked her friend in the soft looking tummy. “Been porking up a bit lately? Haven’t ya??”

“Not porking up. Bulking up.” Steph corrected, while she plopped a piece of bacon into her mouth and boastfully consumed it.

“Call it whatever you want, someone’s finally getting her freshman 15! Mhmh!” Joline chuckled, as she remembered all too well when she had ballooned freshman year and Steph had only gotten fitter and fitter.

“So, what do you call yours? The junior 40?” Steph teased Joline right back, as Joline bit her lip. She knew her weight had gotten a little out of control, 145lbs was too much for her height, but she was just too busy to do anything about it! And anyway, she couldn’t help the fact that she had a sweet tooth.

“Hey that’s not nice! I’m on a diet!” Joline pouted trying to save face.

“The muffin diet?” Steph joked, as Joline blushed.

“I’m in a rush okay??” Joline justified, as she finally took a bite of her muffin. It was so good, but Joline was having trouble enjoying it with Steph looking at her like that. “Sheesh, I’m just surprised to see you eating so much.”

“Well, it is for a purpose.” Steph explained, as she washed some of the pizza down with the glass of soda Noah had left with her. Joline looked astounded by Steph’s pronouncement so she decided to elaborate. “Since I am gunna be out for a few months Shaun and I decided it would be best if I used my time off to move into the Body-Fitness Category for competitions.”

“Why do you sound so bummed out about it? That sounds cool!” Joline enthused, as Steph’s monotone explanation had her confused.

“I’m gunna have to get a little fat during my time recovering.” Steph muttered sounding worried.

“So, you are telling me you get to eat whatever you want and relax for a few months?” Joline asked to clarify.

“Basically.” Steph nodded.

“Do you know what I would give not to worry about what I eat? You are pouting about an opportunity I would kill for!” Joline gushed, as she leaned closer to Steph. “And you have Noah taking care of you! Why are you still pouting about this?”

“I’m not pouting!” Steph argued, as Joline took another bite of her muffin.

“Hell yeah you are! You can’t go back in time and fix your leg, so you really shouldn’t waste time worrying about it. Just enjoy indulging in the finer things in life!” Joline blurted, as she swiped a cookie off of Steph’s plate.

“Haha, now you sound like Shaun.” Steph laughed, as Joline took a bite of her chocolate chip cookie.

“You know I’ve been meaning to talk to you about Shaun.” Joline began, as Steph cut her off.

“I know. It’s great he’s been able to turn this mess into something salvageable for next year.” Steph nodded, as she went back to gnawing on her pizza.

“Yeah..” Joline mumbled, as she saw Noah returning. She’d missed her chance.

“Hey Joline, how are classes going this semester? I feel like I haven’t seen you much.” Noah smiled, as he placed his tray down. He only had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, some fries and chocolate milk.

“Hey Noah! Yeah I am hella busy with SGA and I am taking five classes this semester instead of four..” Joline began to explain. Steph knew Joline would rattle off a laundry list of other commitments so she quickly interjected.

“How do you do it all?” Steph asked.

“Coffee. Not much sleep.” Joline tersely replied.

“Don’t forget to take care of yourself.” Noah said with sincerity.

“I know, but it would sure be easier if I had someone taking care of me.” Joline smiled, as she turned and gave Steph a knowing wink. “I gotta go.”

“That’s all you’re eating for lunch?” Steph asked a little concerned Joline had only eaten a muffin and a cookie.

“No time. Byes!!” Joline burst, as she picked up her tray and left the table.

“So, how is the food?” Noah asked. He wondered if Steph’s mood had improved at all after talking to Joline.

“Maybe not as bad as I thought.” Steph admitted, as she mulled over what Joline had said. Maybe, having a boyfriend taking care of her was hardly the end of the world. After all, it could be worse.

….

Ulvrik likes this.
  10. Jan 9, 2019 #10

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Steph stood alone in her room. Her eyes remained glued on the number blinking at her. While she was happy she didn’t have to bother with stupid crutches anymore, she had a new problem to deal with..

*146lbs*

“I don’t get it.” Steph sighed, as she stepped off the scale. How could it be that she only gained four pounds in four weeks? She was starting to have second thoughts about this whole ‘bulking up’ idea. She was pretty serious about moving up to the body fitness category, so why wasn’t her new diet working? She’d spent all of high school trying to lose weight and now here she was, seemingly unable to gain it. “*Sigh*”

Outside of her room, Noah sat on the couch of their upperclassman apartment. He had picked his position to try and see what Steph was up to in her room, but he did not want to seem like he was prying. It was only after he heard a loud sigh of frustration that he felt he could intervene, “What’s wrong?”

“I’m not putting on enough weight.” Steph frowned, as she exited her room and stood in front of Noah with her hands on her hips and her face pouting slightly. Even when she was sad, Steph’s beauty glowed through. Her seductively long, curly brown hair looked a bit messy today, but those ocean blue eyes seemed to be tenderly asking him for his approval. They were the eyes Noah fell in love with. Even though her body had changed over the years, those eyes always remained the same.

When Noah had first started dating Steph as a junior in high school, they had both been a bit different. Back then Noah still ran track, he wasn’t a jock or anything but he was fit, trim and relatively well liked among most circles. Steph had transferred in as a junior and mostly kept to herself. In fact, back then she still preferred to be called Stephanie. She’d gotten his attention in gym class. She was pretty overweight back then and watching her struggle to play most sports had somehow captivated him. It was odd, he couldn’t take his eyes off her. He loved watching her struggle from afar, but his prying eyes soon noticed that Steph wasn’t just struggling with sports. She was struggling with being alone at a new school.

Noah never considered himself brave, but for some reason he was not scared to reach out to Steph and show her some kindness. He offered to jog with her in gym class, be her lab partner in biology.. She was quick to latch on to him. It started with texting, every night before bed. They talked about school, bullies, even current events. It wasn’t long before they started hanging out as friends. Noah’s group of friends were not particularly fond of Steph at first, they frequently would make jokes behind her back about her weight, but never to her face. Eventually the group got used to her, but the dynamic had changed. Sometimes Noah would just opt to hangout with Steph rather than his buddies.

They saw movies together, went on walks in local parks and got meals together pretty frequently. It was a happy time. Noah had no doubts about wanting to take Steph to junior prom so he asked her months in advance. In Steph’s happiness she really opened up to Noah. She gained a pillar of emotional support, comfort in their de-facto relationship and about thirty extra pounds before junior prom. While their de-facto relationship that was more emotional than anything physical, Noah planned on changing that by kissing Stephanie at prom. However, at 210lbs Stephanie had outgrown the dress she had purchased months prior to prom. Its extremely tight fit earned Stephanie a new nickname from the popular girls at school: “Stephanie the Manatee.” Junior prom would have been one of the worst nights of Stephanie’s life, if it had not been for Noah. The kiss they shared that night sealed their feelings for each other.

Presently, Noah studied Steph. Her sculpted shoulders had reverted to a much softer state. Her once small and toned waist had developed a more natural womanly curve to it while her butt seemed to have gained a tad bit of girth and her hips seemed to have widened slightly. She still had her natural hourglass figure, but it was no longer so muscly and intimidating. It was warm and inviting now. He was scared to imagine what Steph would look like as a bodybuilder.

“Stephanie, I’ve known you for a long time. You can do anything you set your mind to. If you really wanted to move up to the body-fitness category, nothing would stop you. I think deep down you don’t want to be a bodybuilder. Stick with the bikini category, it’s what you like.” Noah suggested, as Steph shook her head. Noah knew it took Steph a longer time to get over the bullying she received in high school than it had for her to lose her 210 pound figure. He also knew that the bikini competitions were a big part of Steph’s journey to move on from the past, it’s why he had always supported her. However, this bodybuilding business smelled fishy.

“No, I really am actually pretty excited about moving up to body fitness. I really just don’t want to have to get fat to do it.” Steph countered, as Noah seemed disappointed. He sensed Shaun had some role in all of this. Steph never wanted to get this muscly before. Was it possible.. he was losing Steph to Shaun?

“Well, it’s not like you can do any exercise in your condition.” Noah sighed. He almost wished he could go back and time and be with the Steph he’d known in high school. He always wondered what sex with Steph would have been like when she had been so overweight.

“I can think of one form of exercise the doctor said I could do.” Steph smirked suggestively, as she stepped closer to Noah.

“Hmm. Alright.” Noah smiled. Her could tell what Steph wanted from the horny look in her eyes. They hadn’t had sex in nearly two months and to be fair, Noah was actually feeling much more attracted to Steph now than when she had been doing her competitions. He had a real woman standing in front of him now.

“Seriously?!” Steph gasped in excitement.

“Yeah on one condition.” Noah explained, “I get to be your couch potato coach until you’re healed.”

“You wanna help me?” Steph muttered in surprise. Normally Noah was pretty hands off with her training.

“Sure do.” Noah smiled. He missed that girl he took to prom as a junior. Maybe with his coaching he could get that sweetheart back, for a little while anyway.

“Aww that’s so sweet!” Steph nearly laughed, while she jittered in place. She couldn’t contain herself. She reached for Noah’s soft midsection and pinched his love handles playfully. “You’ve certainly got a lot of experience as a couch potato. Teach me your ways sensei!”

“Hey hands off!” Noah pouted, as he didn’t like it when Steph teased him about his body.

“But I love your fluff!” Steph enthused with a kiss to his forehead.

“I’m your coach now! You gotta do what I say!” Noah said, while he softly pushed Steph off of him and stood up.

Steph stood back for a moment, before playfully hugging Noah and whispering in his ear, “I agreed to your condition so now you gotta have sex with me!”

“We’ll kill two birds with one stone.” Noah whispered back, as Steph raised an eyebrow in surprise. What did Noah mean??

Ulvrik likes this.
  11. Jan 9, 2019 #11

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Without another word Noah ushered Steph to sit on the couch. He grabbed a blindfold and told her to relax. With her eyes covered it was hard to tell what Noah was doing, but she could hear noise coming from the kitchen. In a short while she heard footsteps approaching her and soon Noah was standing behind her giving her shoulders a much needed massage. Feeling more relaxed, Steph felt very excited when Noah reached over her and began removing her shirt. She eagerly helped him along. The apartment air was a little chilly against her skin, but she didn’t utter one word of protest. Noah had moved on from removing her shirt to removing her pants. The anticipation was killing her.

Clothed only in her bra and panties, Steph waited. Noah got up and returned to the kitchen. That’s when Steph began to smell something. What was he cooking? It had the distinct smell of cheese. Steph was sure of that. She kept her curiosity to herself while she listened to Noah bring for distinct plates to the coffee table in front of the couch. It smelled like pizza, but she hadn’t heard Noah order anything with the phone..

“How is the leg?” Noah asked, as he began to untie Steph’s blindfold.

“It’s fine.” Steph replied, as she eagerly looked at what Noah had placed in front of her once her eyes were free. She had been partly correct, in front of her lay three plates and one fruit bowl. Once plate was filled with what looked like multiple servings of easy-mac and cheese, the other was filled with six peperoni hot pockets, the third contained nine cinnamon rolls, and the fruit bowl looked to contain an entire box worth of cinnamon toast crunch. Steph only had one question, “So, what are we doing?”

“We are training you to be a couch potato.” Noah smiled, as he straddled Steph’s legs. He gave her a tantalizingly brief kiss before reaching around to the table, grabbing a plate and then slowly stuffing a hot pocket into Steph’s mouth.

“Mhh!” Steph hummed in response to the warm food.

“You start eating, I’ll..” Noah paused dramatically, as he began kissing Steph’s neck.

“Umm.. yeahh!” Steph purred, as Noah’s scruffy little beard tickled her. She took another bite of her hot pocket, then another, while Noah worked his kisses to the other side of Steph’s neck. His harms reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Feeling the anticipation of the moment, Steph leaned her face toward Noah for another kiss, but he just grabbed the plate of mac and cheese, picked up a hot pocket, dipped it in the mac and cheese, and then brought it to Steph’s lips.

“Just keep eating.” Noah commanded, as Steph obeyed. Noah got off Steph’s lap and lowered his kisses to Steph’s chest. Steph shivered in excitement as his tongue periodically brushed against her breasts. She was feeling the moment, she hardly even noticed she had finished the hot pocket that had been covered in mac and cheese. However, Noah was aware and handed Steph yet another hot pocket, as he knelt to his knees and worked his kisses down Steph’s newly soft stomach. His tongue took a moment to explore Steph’s belly button and Steph dipped her hot pocket in the mac and cheese in response. While Noah lathered his affection lower and lower, Steph’s rate of consumption increased. She now knew where Noah was heading and she was nearly sweating in anticipation.

Finally after another hot pocket, Noah knelt on his knees. His arms wrapped around Steph’s butt and he lustfully gave her a squeeze while she grabbed another hot pocket from the plate. There was only two left to choose from! Steph was trying to remember how many there originally had been, but she became immensely distracted as Noah’s playful groping stopped and he pulled her hips toward his face. In a moment he stripped her of her panties and plunged his face between her legs.

“Oh my-Oh MY GODDD!” Steph yelped, as she felt Noah’s tongue flicking back and forth and up and down. “Auh! That feelss sooo good Noah!”

“Less moaning more eating.” Noah muttered, as he resumed his good work.

“Mhhhhh.. Mhhh!” Steph moaned, as Noah playfully changed the intensity on her from slow and firm to fast and varied. She felt incredible, it was hard to concentrate on eating with Noah activating every pleasure center she contained in her body, but she managed to polish off the hot pockets and the macaroni and cheese relatively quickly.

“Ahh-yeaahh.. Just like thatt..” Steph deliriously sighed, while she felt herself being pulled closer and closer to the pleasurable realm of ecstasy. She’d made her way to the cinnamon buns now. She was hardly cognizant of how much she was eating. Noah had nearly brought her to the edge of an orgasm on three separate occasions, before tapering off and building her back up. What was he waiting for? Was he waiting for her to finish all the food??

Steph wasn’t sure if that was it, but she needed to do something to get Noah to finish the job. Her stomach felt heavily descended from this spontaneous binge, but she forced herself further. Like a ravenous glutton Steph began chomping through the remaining cinnamon rolls. Their delightful taste did little to ease the pressure building in the pit of Steph’s stomach. The faster she ate the faster Noah’s tongue would move.

Rushing even faster than before, Steph brushed the empty plate of cinnamon buns to the side and awkwardly brought the fruit bowl of cereal to her face. It had gotten soggy, but she didn’t care. She wasn’t going to be delicate about this. She brought the edge of the bowl to her lips and began gulping down the milk and soggy cereal wholesale. It had been a long time since Steph had eaten cinnamon toast crunch, but it tasted different than usual. No.. It was the milk. She was gulping down whole milk!

Her stomach ached from the thick liquid, but Steph couldn’t quit. She was nearly done. Gulp after gulp the tremendous bowl of cereal disappeared until nothing was left. Slowly lowering the bowl to her side, Steph couldn’t tell which would explode first, her stomach or the orgasm Noah had building up within her for the last 15 minutes. That’s when Steph felt something surging deep within her.

“*Burpp!!*” Steph loudly belched in a very unladylike fashion. She hadn’t realized how much air she had sucked down with the cereal, but her painfully full stomach felt slightly relieved.

“Oh-my-gawddd..” Steph moaned, as she clutched the back of Noah’s head with her hands. It was like her burp was a siren alerting Noah that she was ready for him to go full swing. She could feel it coming..

“Oh muh.. Oh! OhhH! YEss!” Steph deliriously gasped, as her stuffed and rounded stomach jiggled in her painfully aroused position. She couldn’t control it, her legs jittered out of control, her arms turned to putty. Her body felt a warmth and joy she couldn’t remember feeling before. “Uahhhh!!!”

Feeling his job compete, Noah leaned back and watched as Steph writhed in joy. Her stomach which had previously looked soft had engorged into a massive food baby. It seriously looked like Steph was pregnant with those hot pockets.

“*Pant* Noah..” Steph wheezed, as she caught her breath.

“Eat everything?” Noah asked, as he looked at the empty plates pilled haphazardly next to Steph on the couch.

“I *Huff* ate it all *Pant*” Steph sighed in complete satisfaction, “Christ Noah.. Where did that come from?? That was amazing!”

“That’s just the tip of the iceberg. I’ve got more where that came from.” Noah smiled, as he gently rubbed Steph’s firmly stuffed stomach. “I gotta get you in couch potato shape after all.”

“Hahaha, this is gunna be fun.” Steph laughed, as she could hardly contain her excitement. If this was Noah’s idea of training then she was all for it!

“You bet.” Noah said with a kiss to Steph’s bloated stomach.

“Ugh!!” Steph muttered, as the pressure in her stomach was a little painful. She tried to stand up, but she couldn’t lean herself forward enough. “Great. You’ve already beached me on the couch.”

“Get used to it.” Noah grinned, as he liked the look of Steph pinned on the couch because of her own gluttony. “Why don’t you take a nap?”

“Yes sensei.” Steph smiled in delight, she wasn’t having second thoughts anymore.

Ulvrik likes this.
  12. Jan 9, 2019 #12

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 3- Infatuated

“Come on, it’s just family.” Noah said, as Steph remained firmly concealed under the covers of the bed. “You're really not going to wear your pajamas to my grandparent’s pool party, are you?”

“What's wrong with them? *Yawn* It’s not like I am cleared to swim yet.” Steph sleepily mumbled, as she poked her cute face out from under the covers of Noah’s bed. Her hair was a mess, but she couldn’t care less, it couldn’t distract from the joyful smile streaming across her face. As her eyes adjusted to the light beaming in from the window, she smirked at how nerdy the room was decorated. It clearly had not changed at all since Noah was in his early teens. She was happy Noah’s parents were cool with her sleeping over so consistently, but she really wished she could have had some design input on the room.

“Will you quit lazing around? It’s almost noon. We gotta go. Just wear one of your cute little bikinis.” Noah urged Steph, while she still seemed lazily unresponsive. Perhaps his couch potato training was working too well, Steph normally was a heavy sleeper but now she was sleeping in longer and longer. She’d been like this ever since summer rolled around.

“Uhh, I don't know about that Noah. Your family is expecting bikini competition Steph, not couch potato Steph.” She muttered matter-of-factly, while her hands unconsciously traced the new soft curves of her figure beneath the safety of her obscuring blanket. When she’d agreed to let Noah ‘coach’ her in March she had only weighed around 146lbs. It was more than her usual weight for sure, she scarcely ever weighed more than 140lbs, but it wasn’t such a radical change for her body. However, now that it was June, Steph was quite aware that the months she’d had under Noah’s tutelage had caused an expansive effect on her body.

She was officially up to 160lbs, a near 15-pound gain in just over three months. There was a small voice in the back of her head screaming to stop bulking up while she was still at least close to being thin, but that small voice was constantly being tuned out by all the fun she was having! Exciting dinners to new places, deserts with every meal, a boyfriend loving her, encouraging her and satisfying her every step of the way, it was like a dream come true! She had no responsibilities! No 6AM lift, no stomach crunching vegetable diet and nobody to tell her she couldn’t just sleep in and relax. Well, besides Noah.

“Are you kidding me?" Noah said with a smile, while he watched Steph throw the covers off herself and grunt into a seated position. Her legs were crossed Indian style and her posture was absolutely atrocious, but the Steph that sat before him was one he had become infatuated with. The old, white tank top Steph wore hardly fit her newfound softness. Firstly, Steph’s boobs, which had once been firmed up to the point of Steph being able to flex them on command, had inflated like water balloons in the recent months. Their new weight and increased size pressed tightly against Steph’s shirt and partly contributed to its riding up around her belly. Although, her belly was probably just as, if not more, responsible for the ill fit of her stretchy garment.

In her seated position, Steph’s gut had one majorly noticeable belly roll just under her bellybutton that pouched outward. She had a bit of chub above her navel too, but it hadn’t formed into subsequent rolls of fat just yet. Noah didn’t quite understand why, but he found Steph’s new body irresistible. She was warm and comfy to cuddle with, her womanly curves were driving him crazy, it was like her hourglass shape just burst into voluptuous perfection. Even sex had gotten ten times better, when they could manage to have a free moment away from Noah’s parents that is. Steph’s sex drive had sprung through the roof and Noah was pretty sure it was because Steph wasn’t getting any of her energy out at the gym anymore. To top it all off, Noah actually found chubby-Steph sexier then muscly-Steph. He’d never considered himself a chubby chaser but he was starting to question his preferences. He couldn’t help, but blurt out what was on his mind, “You look so hot right now.”

Steph almost seemed repulsed by Noah’s precious declaration, “If by ‘hot,’ you mean ‘fat.’ Then I agree.”

“Come on, it’s only temporary, but you are looking great with the extra..” Noah paused a bit before he could finish his thought. Steph had shot him a stare that was quite cold. Stumbling ungracefully off the bed, Steph’s thicker body swayed to the side and Noah got a front row glance at Steph’s newly acquired bubble butt. Steph had always had an ass that Noah could appreciate, even when she was trim and muscular Steph’s large glutes really helped her butt ‘pop’ in pairs of jeans. However, now Noah was pretty sure Steph’s butt would just pop the jeans in two. Seriously if her boobs had inflated like water balloons her now chubby butt had blown up like a donut full of heavy cream. The old plaid pajama pants she was wearing appeared painted onto Steph’s engorged behind.

“Weight?” Steph rolled her eyes, while she finished Noah’s sentence. Did he not get that she didn’t want to parade around to his extended family just how far she’d fallen? “How about this, I’ll wear a bikini, if you wear a speedo.”

“I don’t own a speedo.” Noah honestly replied, as Steph finally got to her feet and stood looking adversarial in front of Noah. Her hands were resting on her slightly wider looking hips, Noah knew she was trying to look tough, but he couldn’t get over the sexiness that appeared to radiate from her so effortlessly.

“Then looks like you are out of luck.” Steph flipped her hair over her shoulder, as she tried to emphasis her displeasure with Noah’s prodding.

“*Sigh* come closer.” Noah muttered, as Steph leaned into his arms for a hug. Tilting his head to the side, Noah whispered, “If you wear a bikini to this party, we can do it doggie style tonight in the basement. I don’t care if we get caught.”

“Deal.” Steph muttered without a second’s hesitation, while she turned to grab a bikini from her bag. They had been unable to have sex too often thanks to the proximity they now shared with Noah’s parents for the summer. Noah got quite weird about doing anything sexual while his parents were in the house so Steph knew she couldn’t miss taking him up on this offer. Digging through her bag she was careful to choose a bikini that would fit her now that her bust had sized up and her hips had spread out a little wider thanks to her now sedentary lifestyle.

The bikini she found was actually a bit old and appeared to be about her size, even if it was a little tight across the chest. It was not anything ground breaking, just a cute little lime green floral bikini. It had only taken her a few moments to strip down in front of Noah and clothe herself. Once she was finished she turned to Noah and struck one of her classic bikini poses. “How do I look??”

Noah’s look of awe was not as much of a surprise to Steph as the bulge he was sporting below the belt of his pants. She’d noticed he’d been extra frisky with her lately, but she couldn’t really tell why. She’d barely been naked for a minute and it looked like Noah was rearing to go. Noah’s parents had already left for the party, she only wished Noah was the type to..

“You look like we are gunna be late to the party, come here!” Noah smiled, as he derailed Steph’s train of thought with an impulsive kiss.

“Mhhh! Noah!” Steph moaned in pleasure, as Noah leaned the weight of his body forward and softly tackled Steph into the bed. Spreading her thickened thighs, Steph wrapped her legs around Noah’s waist. She couldn’t help but gush in excitement, “This is so spontaneous!”

“I can’t help it, you turn me on.” Noah smiled, as he went in again to smother Steph with another loving kiss.

While Steph and Noah got busy.. working up an appetite, Noah’s family had arrived at his grandparent’s lavish home and begun the planned festivities. The summer gathering was normal for Noah’s immediate family and cousins, it was a way to start the summer off right. There was plenty of food being grilled, drinks being served and fun to be had in the large yard or the sizable pool.

Ulvrik likes this.
  13. Jan 9, 2019 #13

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 3- Infatuated Continued

After a sultry romp in the sack, Steph and Noah stopped for a fast-food breakfast before they committed to driving all the way to Noah’s grandparents. Steph ordered a burger and a chicken sandwich, while Noah ordered just chicken fingers. Both meals came with fries, but only Steph had gotten a soda. Noah did most of the driving in his mother’s car and Steph did most of the eating. It was lucky Noah ate his chicken fingers so fast, because by the time the drive was over Steph hadn’t just plowed through her two sandwiches, she’d eaten Noah’s order of fries too! Noah tried calling Steph out for her behavior, but all he got in return was a gleeful laugh and an inquisitive conversation about what food would be at the party. All in all, Noah wasn’t too guilty when they strolled into the party quite a bit late.

They entered the property from the gate of the tall picket fence which enclosed Noah’s grandparents large yard. It was a less conspicuous entrance than ringing the bell and going through the front door. However, most of the family members present didn’t pay them any heed anyway. Walking passed the pool, there was a group of some of Noah’s younger cousins splashing around. There were his Aunt Sandra’s three sons, John, Sam, and Matt the oldest of which was only 14 years old and then there was his Uncle Janson’s daughter and son, Amelia and Jackson, who were roughly the same age as the cousins they were playing with. Besides pausing for a moment to look in their direction and probably look at Stephanie in her bikini, the kids hardly paid a seconds thought to them while they passed by the pool to meet up with Noah’s parents.

Noah’s mom, simply waved at her son and greeted Steph much more warmly, it was clear she had already started drinking. Unlike the other members of the extended family, Noah’s mom and dad had already noticed the sharp change in Steph’s physique so an appreciative hug and the normal lathering of praise was the greeting Steph received. Noah’s dad spared a second away from the grill to welcome his son and his girlfriend. He was sipping on a beer, but he put it down to shake Noah’s hand and give Steph a hug with his other arm. His big round beer belly formed a muffin top over his swim trunks and bumped softly against Steph as they embraced. Steph tried to stop from smirking while she wondered if Noah would be as heavy as his father someday, everybody always said that daughters ended up looking like their mothers, she wondered if the reverse was true too.

After mingling for a bit, Steph decided to head toward the large table of snacks and food located below the deck of Noah’s grandparent’s house. While she made her way to the table she also pondered if she should hit the bathroom now or after she’d had a little snack, all the soda she drank in the car ride over was beginning to press against her bladder. Before she could really come to a decision she heard a voice she’d been hoping to avoid.

"Beeeeautifuuulll Stephanie! You look beautiful. Where’s my hug?” Noah’s grandpa Maxwell warmly cooed, as he exited from the screen door beside the buffet table and approached Steph with his arms extended wide open. Steph was pretty sure Grandpa Maxwell had just had his 70th birthday a few months prior, but he appeared youthful and energetic for his age. Steph almost wish he’d act more old and sweet, as he hugged her and nestled the side of his head right against her breasts.

“Umm. Hey Grandpa Maxwell.” Steph muttered in feigned enthusiasm. She didn’t really know what to do, but just stand there and smile, while Noah’s grandpa really took his time with the hug and gave her a big squeeze. His arms eventually released their grasp around her back, while Steph patiently waited for the awkward hug to end. As his hands began separating from her sides she felt Grandpa Maxwell’s left hand graze her soft butt, while a corky smile escaped from the old beans face.

“My-my, you’ve certainly been eating well my dear. You remind me of ol’Patty when she chowed down on a little too much cafeteria food one semester in college. Hehe!” Grandpa Maxwell chuckled, while he eyed up Steph in her bikini. Steph blushed, as his eyes temporarily widened, as he gazed upon the soft rounded shape of her belly. “And you know you can just call me Grandpa. No need for any of this Maxwell business. We are practically family!”

“Thanks Grandpa,” Steph tried to sweetly mumble, as she shuffled passed the corky old geezer. “I’m gunna grab some food.”

“Of course, of course. I wish I had the appetite of you young..” Grandpa Maxwell continued, as Steph stopped listening and hurried to the table of food. It seemed like Grandpa Maxwell got the message, as he called out to Steph a little louder, “I’ll be over with Patty by the pool if you wanna say hello again!”

Steph smiled and nodded at Grandpa Maxwell, as she grabbed a plate and began filling it with what Noah’s family had to offer. There was a ton of fruit that Steph skipped right by, because there were little mini hot dog treats that had Steph’s name written all over them. She filled her plate with a dozen of the little morsels and stuffed a ton of macaroni salad on her plate to round out her snack.

“He’s annoying huh?” A familiar voice broke the trance Steph had been in.

“What? him?” Steph played while not making eye contact. She didn’t want to offend any of Noah’s family. “No-no.. He’s just friendly.”

“You can cut the crap. He used to do the same shit with me before I got fat.” The familiar voice complained, as Steph turned her head and her eyes widened in surprise.

Ulvrik likes this.
  14. Jan 9, 2019 #14

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Amanda! Hi! I didn’t see you there!” Steph nearly jumped. She hadn’t realized that the plump lady with dyed blonde hair getting food next to her was Noah’s cousin Amanda. Amanda was the cousin closest in age to Noah and Steph. She was only 18 and had just finished her freshman year of college. Steph had been pretty friendly with Amanda at family gatherings before, but she could hardly believe it was the same Amanda. At 5’5 Amanda was pretty average in terms of her height. The last time Steph had seen her, prior to her time at college, Amanda had blossomed into a pretty young woman. She’d played tennis competitively all throughout high school and had a body to match. She had very lavish legs, skinny arms, a trim waist, and a modest bust size. Her hair had been brown then, but now even that had changed. The reason Steph hadn’t recognized her from behind was because evidently Amanda had put on some major weight during her first year of college. It was amazing she had the audacity to wear a bikini. Looking at her now, Amanda’s legs looked like meaty sausages, her belly resembled a frumpy round beach ball and the rest of her had fattened up to match, especially her arms and chest.

“You saw me. You just didn’t recognize me.” Amanda snobbishly pouted, as Steph didn’t know how to respond. Amanda meekly patted her rotund stomach fat and murmured, “It’s okay, this is what I get for going to a party school..”

“Have you been having fun at college?” Steph asked trying to avoid the subject of anyone’s weight.

“Haha, I’m having so much fun I’ve gained the freshman 15, four times!” Amanda laughed, as Steph’s jaw dropped.

“You’ve gained sixty pounds??” Steph roared, as Amanda shrugged.

“A little more than that actually, I’m about 180lbs now..” Amanda blushed, as she clearly looked uncomfortably. “My parents hired me a personal trainer for the summer so we’ll see how that goes.”

“Oh man, well at least you don’t have to worry about Grandpa Maxwell coping a feel anymore.” Steph joked, as Amanda nodded her chubby face.

“Well, I have to be honest. He probably wouldn’t act like that if you didn’t fill out that bikini so well!” Amanda praised Steph, as she pinched the pouch of chub around Steph’s belly button. While Steph blushed, Amanda just reached for a chip from the table and dipped it in some salsa before throwing it into her mouth. Once she’d swallowed it, she continued, “I was wondering when you’d stop with all the muscles and stuff. It never seemed natural.”

“I-I only stopped because I am moving up in weight divisions for competitions next year, haha.” Steph explained trying to justify her soft appearance.

“Oh well, I think that bikini is quite flattering for your new figure.” Amanda remarked, as she ate another chip.

“Haha, flattering is hardly the word I would choose. I won’t have even worn this if Noah hadn’t stuck it up my a..umm..” Steph paused, as she realized the details of her morning deserved to remain in the bedroom. She desperately needed to redirect the conversation, but she panicked. So, in a quick blurt, Steph muttered, “This bikini makes my thighs look so big..”

“Are you joking? You're so skinny Steph.” Amanda protested, as she emphasized her own full figure. “Me, on the other hand, I need to start going to the gym more often. My hips are looking huge.”

“You have a great body! Stop shaming yourself like that!” Steph responded trying to lift Amanda’s spirits.

“No-no-no, I’ve gotten so freaking fat. If I don’t cut back on junk food like immediately my ass is going to require its own zip code.” Amanda lamented, as she turned to the side and gave Steph a view of her massive behind.

“You’re not the only one who got freaking fat. Look at my stomach! It's not flat at all.” Steph argued, as she stuck out her stomach as far as it would go. Amanda must have thought it looked kind of humorous because she started to giggle.

“Haha, well I still hate my big butt.” Amanda smiled, as Steph succeeded in cheering her up. Although, Steph couldn’t shake the feeling like Amanda was trying to one-up her, so she stepped it up.

“Oh yeah?? Well, I hate my thighs. My stomach is too big and my arms are getting flabby.” Steph snobbishly mimicked Amanda’s attitude and both the girls fell silent for a moment.

“Hahahaha” They both burst out laughing.

“I would seriously kill to look like you.” Amanda admitted in admiration. She’d always looked up to Steph in their previous meetings.

“You can do it. It just takes dedication. Maybe set a limit for yourself on those chips.” Steph pointed out, as Amanda comically dropped the chip she was about to munch on.

“Dedication huh? I don’t see you taking it easy on the snack table.” Amanda argued pointing to Steph’s full plate of mini hot dogs and macaroni salad that she had yet to touch.

“I’m trying to gain some weight and bulk up for a bikini competition next year. All this fluff I’m putting on might make me look pretty fat come August/September, but it is gunna be rock hard muscle by December.” Steph assured Amanda, as she patted her soft belly for emphasis.

“In that case, might I recommend the bagel bites? They are to die for, hahaha” Amanda laughed, “I have seriously been a pro at gaining weight this year so why don’t you and Noah party with me this summer? I promise it will be fun and it’ll help you bulk up for your show.”

“That sounds like fun. I just can’t do anything too strenuous until my ACL fully recovers.” Steph explained with some enthusiasm, while she grabbed some bagel bites and threw them on top of her plate. “So if you’ll excuse me, I’m gunna find a nice spot by the pool to chow down while I tan!”

With a full plate and a burgeoning appetite, Steph left Amanda for a nice lounge chair by the pool to soak in some sun along with her calories. The noise Noah’s cousins were making from playing in the pool were a distraction from Steph’s quiet relaxation, but she found enough solace in her food to distract her. Amanda had been quite right about the bagel bites. They were astoundingly addictive. Steph almost regretted grabbing so many mini hot dogs because the bagel bites tasted that much better! It didn’t stop her from chowing through every last hot dog that she had grabbed, but it was a passing thought. Feeling full, Steph munched her way through the remaining macaroni salad on her plate before letting out an invigorating sigh of accomplishment. Sure, she wasn’t doing intense workouts anymore to make her feel successful, but she’d slowly discovered that finishing a big meal produced a similar feeling of accomplishment.

Feeling stuffed from her meal and warm from the sun, Steph grabbed one of Noah’s grandparents’ floating chairs to enter the pool and cool down. She was careful not to twist her leg in any dangerous fashion while entering and quite literally plopped her butt into the chair once she managed to maneuver herself correctly. The water felt great, but the full feeling from her stomach made her tired. By the time Noah stopped by the pool, Steph had already nodded off into slumber.

She looked decidedly peaceful floating around in her chair, clad in nothing but her tight bikini. Noah couldn’t stop himself from contemplating his good luck. Steph’s body looked so alluringly feminine with her lusty soft curves. He even found the little pot belly Steph seemed determined to grow, painfully sexy. He was enjoying this summer more than any other he’d had since high school and Steph’s ballooning body clearly had something to do with it. He wasn’t sure why he was so infatuated with her blossoming figure, but he was certain that he would not waist his time this summer with it. He had a little over two months of Steph all to himself, and he hoped time wouldn’t fly too fast.

Ulvrik likes this.
  15. Jan 9, 2019 #15

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Marco!” A preteen voice muttered from across the motel pool.

“Polo!” A multitude of voices echoed in response.

Steph merely sighed, as she sipped away at the thick fruit smoothie Noah had given her to drink while she floated in the pool on a cheap blowup chair. She knew Noah really had wanted to share his birthday at the beach with his family, but she didn’t realize he meant his ‘whole’ family. Two of his Aunt’s and Uncles had arrived the previous night with Steph and Noah, while his grandparents were being driven to the beach around noon by his parents. Steph didn’t mind Noah’s extended family, but his younger cousins were just a bit too loud and annoying for her taste. Rather than say anything to Noah about her preference for a more intimate birthday plan, she just sipped away at her smoothie and waited for the adults to finish breakfast while Noah babysat his cousins.

Currently swimming under the water in an attempt to avoid discovery in the heated game of marco polo, Noah opened his eyes underwater to sneak a brief glimpse at the underside of his ripened couch potato. For nearly two months, Noah had overseen Steph’s lazy activities. They had seen plenty of movies in the local theater and every time Noah had ensured Steph consumed a large box of buttery popcorn and a large slushy. They’d had dozens of game nights with various family and friends, always courteously catered by delectable takeout food. When they needed a change from the routine, Steph took Amanda up on her offer and they attended some pretty fun parties. Noah always made sure to be the designated driver, which allowed Steph to really run wild. She’d never really drank copious amounts of beer or liquor before, but now that she was free to experiment, Steph gravitated toward getting drunk off of rum and coke. Drunk Steph was something Noah never had to contend with before, but he quickly grew fond of her. Drunk Steph was basically horny Steph, but with a larger appetite. He’d not only gotten fast food for Steph to eat after every party, but she’d also made him stop the car for sex in the backseat! Not only had the last few weeks been extremely fun, Noah had been successful in helping Steph put on weight. Even now, underwater, looking in Steph’s direction, he could see the fruits of his labor.

Steph’s butt had not only grown, but was acting as a natural floatation device. It’s thickly padded fat budged through the gap in Steph cheap inflatable pool chair. Noah couldn’t resist swimming closer to feel just how soft her fleshy bottom had become. While Steph sipped her drink trying to relax, she felt a sharp frisky pinch beneath her.

“Ouch! Noah!” Steph burst, as she wiggled her butt to shake off his hand. In her effort she not only spilled what little bit remained of her drink in the water, but she’d submerged her softer hips in-between the gap in her inflatable chair.

“Sorry.” Noah smiled, as he surfaced with a big breath, “Couldn’t resist.”

“Umm-hmm.. Hope it was worth it because now I’m stuck.” Steph lamented, as she wiggled in vain to free herself. From his surfaced position, Noah could see Steph’s cute little beer belly jiggle side to side. In her haste to follow Noah’s coaching, she’d gained almost another fifteen pounds since the pool party at Noah’s grandparent’s house. At 174lbs Steph’s formerly fit body hardly resembled its former self.

“It was worth it.” Noah joked, while he tugged Steph, and the inflatable chair her hips were wedged inside, over to the steps of the shallow end of the pool.

He helped Steph stand up while his cousins began to giggle at the sight of her. Steph’s rear end had really born a lot of the pounds Steph had added to her body, but it was hardly the only place which had changed. Steph’s breasts had continued to soak up the calories she was pumping into her body and, as a result, she was now wearing a tight black bikini that was two sizes up from the one she’d worn at her last pool outing. With their modest increase in shear fatty mass, gravity seemed to have more of an effect on Steph’s still astoundingly perky boobs. Apart from her tits and ass, however, Steph’s belly had positively swollen in size. It’s soft rounded shape betrayed the large amounts of junk food and booze Steph routinely consumed weekly. Her thighs had fattened up and her arms had not just lost muscle definition, but they’d gained some newfound softness and girth from the fatty diet Steph was enjoying.

“Come on! Tug harder!” Steph muttered in embarrassment, while Noah’s cousins continued to chuckle away at her predicament.

Noah snapped to attention and, while firmly pushing against Steph’s mushy butt, freed her hips from the blow-up chair in one quick movement. “Got it!”

“Can we go to the beach already?” Steph asked sounding frustrated, while she wobblily regained her balance and stepped out of the pool.

“No problem, let’s go.” Noah smiled, as he also climbed up the steps and stepped out of the pool.

“Fish out of water!” One of his cousin’s cried, as Noah turned to them and explained he couldn’t play anymore. He could tell his younger cousins were disappointed, but Steph’s feelings were a higher priority for him.

Ulvrik likes this.
  16. Jan 9, 2019 #16

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The motel was only a block from the boardwalk so Steph had no reservations about walking all the way to the beach. She’d been doing rehab three times a week for the past month and was already feeling her ACL’s strength returning. While they walked to the beach Noah was surprised Steph was so quiet. It was clear something was bothering her, but she seemed reluctant to share it with him. It was when they just got onto the boardwalk that Steph seemed to perk up. They passed by a burger joint and the smell was quite intoxicating. Seeing Steph subconsciously lick her lips, Noah knew she must be hungry for lunch. Politely offering to buy Steph food seemed to cheer her up, she even requested two burgers! Noah got some cheese fries to go along with the burgers, before they headed over to the beach. Once on the beach, they picked a spot close to the ocean, but not so close that they were going to get wet. Noah laid down the blue foldable reclining chair he’d been carrying and Steph laid her towel on top of it. Once it looked ready, Steph quickly plopped herself down and began ravenously eating her first burger.

“I can’t wait til I turn all this fat into muscle.” Steph muttered with her mouth full.

“What fat?” Noah reflexively replied, as he didn’t want to hurt Steph’s feelings about her expanding figure. While Steph chewed and swallowed, she slapped her formerly tight bicep and watched the subtle layer of fat that had accumulated over them jiggle in response.

“Ugh! Look at my arms! They’re so fat! No wonder your cousins were laughing at me.” Steph pouted before she took another large bite of her burger.

Noah watched as a piece of lettuce fell from Steph’s mouth and dropped right into her seductive cleavage. He really struggled to keep his eyes at attention and respond, “They were just laughing because your butt got stuck.”

“I know. How fat did my ass have to get that I’m getting it stuck in inflatable chairs?!” Steph exclaimed, as she nonchalantly dug her hand between her fleshy breasts and grabbed the piece of lettuce. It seemed that Steph only took one moment to inspect the lettuce before chucking it to the side for some lucky seagull to nab. “If I had been hitting the gym I would have flexed my way out of that situation in an instant.”

“Of course, of course.” Noah reassured her, while he observed Steph devour the last of her burger. It was like Steph was a vacuum or something, she could really eat like a horse! “Here, don’t forget your other burger.”

“Thanks.” Steph smiled, as she grabbed the burger and began eating it more slowly. Noah could tell she was enjoying this burger more because Steph seemed to drift off into her thoughts. She was quiet as she finished this one, she even ate most of Noah’s cheese fries. She didn’t even ask is she could have any, she just started munching away.

Once their lunch was complete, Noah began setting up the small umbrella-like beach tent that he’d lugged to the beach while Steph reclined in her chair and tanned. Steph’s belly was sporting a fresh food baby, and Noah could hardly keep his eyes off it while it rose and fell with every deep breath Steph took. They were briefly roused by the arrival of Noah’s two Aunts and Uncles, and of course Noah’s rambunctious younger cousins. They set up a few feet next to them before heading over to the water. A few more minutes of relaxation ensued before Noah heard the distinct sounds of little footsteps rushing across the sand. He opened his eyes and saw his cousins rushing toward him, but he realized that he was not their target a little too late..

“Tag!” Amelia yelled, as she slapped Steph’s drum-like belly. Steph’s body fluttered to consciousness, as she immediately held the stinging mark Amelia’s slap had left on her stomach. She was furious, but she knew Amelia was too young to really understand good social graces. She was about to chastise her when Amelia blurted, “You’re it!”

“Ouch! Amelia! Not so hard!” Steph tried to politely explain, while she held her sore stomach. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that Noah had placed a little goodie-basket next to her with snacks, so she grabbed a bag of chips and plopped a few in her mouth before continuing, “Sorry, I can’t play tag.”

“What’s wrong? Worried you can’t keep up? Fatty?” John teased, as Noah shot his teenaged cousin a look of disappointment. He was about to tell them to leave them alone, but Steph was quicker to respond.

“If my leg wasn’t..” Steph began to explain, while she blushed. All of Noah’s cousins were staring right at her pudgy belly..

“You’d rather eat than play with us?? You’re no fun. I don’t know why Noah likes you so much.” Sam innocently wondered out loud, as Noah had had enough.

“Guys!” Noah shouted, as his cousins all looked to him with guilty faces.

“*Sigh*” Steph interjected, as she put her hand on Noah’s shoulder, grabbed another chip and began a more sarcastic explanation. “Yup. I’d rather eat than play tag with you guys. Eating’s way more fun.”

“Look at that fatty, omg, she eats like a pig,” Amelia joked, as she looked to her fellow cousins for approval. They were quick to childishly join in.

“How many burgers she has eaten already? Three?” Sam teased, as Noah could see Steph’s cheeks begin to blush even more red.

“If she keeps eating like that she is gonna be Biggest Loser material in no time.” John added, as Steph crushed the bag of chips in frustration.

“Alright! That’s it! I’m gunna get you!” Steph roared, as she struggled to wobble forward off the reclined chair. Noah’s eyes were tranced by the fold of puffy fat Steph’s belly formed when she leaned so far forward. Noah’s cousins bolted the second they got a look at Steph’s angry face, they were lucky she was struggling to get out of the chair. Noah didn’t doubt Steph would chase after them, but he knew it would not be good for her leg, so in a hurry he jumped toward her and pressed his hands against her belly. While she labored to stand up in spit of him, Noah pressed against Steph’s soft midsection and forced her round ass back into the chair.

“Steph!!” Noah chastised, “You know you are not cleared to run yet!”

“You heard them!” Steph growled, as she made a pouting face.

“You have to remember that ‘this,’” Noah emphasized with a gentle pat to his girlfriend’s chubby midsection, “Is part of your new training. When you start hitting the gym again they will regret making fun of such a strong girl.”

For a moment Steph just stayed quiet. She looked deep in thought as Noah’s hands gently braced her soft stomach. Noah wished he could read what was going in on in that wonderful mind of hers but as Steph broke the silence he realized he didn’t have to.

“You are fucking right, Noah. Getting fat is my training for now, forget those brats.” Steph agreed with some enthusiasm, while she dug her hand into the basket of goodies. She couldn’t quite reach anything, but Noah was quick to grab a pint of ice cream for her. While Noah attempted to open the pint of ice cream, Steph clearly misread his intentions when she barked, “Are you going to eat your ice cream pint? Shit. Not a question. Give it to me."

“Here,” Noah muttered in surprise, as he relinquished the melted ice cream pint to Steph.

“Also, they might be right, I will be TV material when they see how I turn all this chub into pure iron muscles.” Steph boasted, as she opened the pint and frowned at how melted it appeared. Noah was about to offer to get her a colder one, but Steph just seemed to shrug to herself before continuing, “You know what? Get the phone and take some pictures of the chubby me. They will be great as "before" pics to show them after I get back in shape.”

Ulvrik likes this.
  17. Jan 9, 2019 #17

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Noah could hardly react. Steph was drinking the melted pint of ice cream straight from the container! He watched, in awe, as she slurped down gulp after gulp of the calorie filled treat. With each satisfying swallow, Steph’s gut seemed to bulge out further. He pulled out his phone and adjusted his swimsuit, while he snapped a few pictures of his gorgeous girl.

“Mhh..” Steph purred in delight, as she took a breath and said, “Be sure to get my FAT side.”

“Duh-do..” Noah stumbled, as he realized he was at full mast. “Do you want me to get a pic of you standing up?”

“*Beeeeelch* ugh.. Wow..” Steph burped, as she lowered the pint of ice cream from her face. Noah spotted that a small speckle of ice cream had dripped onto Steph’s left breast. “Pardon me.”

“Do you want me to get a pic of you standing up?” Noah repeated, while Steph smiled proudly at him.

“Can’t. I swallowed all the ice cream.” Steph winked, as she pinched her full belly for emphasis.

“Not all of it.” Noah murdered in a frisky manner. He quickly leaned over Steph and motioned to lick the drop of ice cream from her breasts.

“Noah! Not in public!” Steph protested, as she stiff-armed Noah. While Noah took a step back in disappointment, Steph got a naughty look on her face. As she confidently stared into Noah’s eyes she used her hands to lift her cleavage upward. Noah nearly passed out while he watched Steph lick the ice cream from her breast right in front of him.

“Oh my god.” Noah muttered at the shear sexiness of Steph’s display.

“Is that present in your pants for me birthday boy?” Steph smiled, as a horny look overcame her expression. She was staring right at the bulge in his pants. Without responding Noah watched in excitement, as Steph just wobbled herself upward to her feet and dragged him to the small umbrella-like beach tent Noah had set up. As she sat Noah down on the towel she closed the wind resistant curtain behind her and repeated herself, “Now that we are a bit more private, is that present in your pants for me? Or not.”

“Oh it’s for you.” Noah assured her, while Steph crouched down and began untying Noah’s bathing suit.

“Good, I could use something sweet and salty after all that ice cream.” Steph cooed, as Noah truly began to appreciate his girlfriend’s newfound appetite. While Steph enjoyed her desert, Noah couldn’t stop imagining, with pulsing pleasure, what Steph might look like if her lazy lifestyle lasted another two months. He only hoped that when she returned to the gym she’d find that she liked pigging out far better than pumping iron.

Ulvrik likes this.
  18. Jan 11, 2019 #18

bob1139

bob1139

bob1139

This story is just getting started. What will Shaun, her trainer,
    do when he sees how fat Steph has gotten? Will she just keep
    on adding fat and never be willing to build muscle again?

19. Jan 16, 2019 #19

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 4- Steph’s Struggle, Noah’s Dilemma

The room was a mess. Empty boxes of sugary treats littered the floor. Drained bottles of soda filled the recycling. A surly pile of dirty dishes lined the sink, licked clean before they even had a chance to be classified as dirty. And to top it all off, a plethora of candy wrappers adorned the bed where Steph rustled herself awake to the sound of her phone alarm. It was finally time.

The sinfully slow days of summer had eventually given way to September and the beginning of her senior year of college. The adjustment from lazy summer to school had been a sharp one for Steph. She’d already slept through three classes during the first three weeks of school. She was lucky that she was rooming with Noah again in an off-campus apartment this year, because when her phone failed to wake her, he was normally right by her side to do the job. However, even though they were presently laying naked in bed together, this wasn’t one of their morning wakeup calls. It was nearly 5:15PM on a Thursday.

The reason for their impromptu slumber party was born out of necessity. Today was the day all that rehab finally payed off. Today was the day Steph finally returned to the gym! Her body yearned for the feeling of a good workout and well.. She was excited to see Shaun again too. The last time she had seen him was well before summer started. She wondered how he would react to the changes her body had gone through her months of exile from exercise.

She’d also been eager to start her new diet, but Noah had convinced her one last binge eating session would be a better way to rid their apartment of junk food than simply throwing everything away. They started after Steph got back from class at 1PM. Noah had cooked up everything remotely unhealthy remaining in the apartment. He had emptied the freezer of pizza, frozen appetizers and ice cream. He’d emptied the shelves of every sugary snack they possessed. He’d emptied every bottle of soda and mustered every single emergency candy bar. It had all been lovingly prepared for her when she returned. Laid out on the table, it looked like it could have fed 10 people. A meal of that size might have intimidated Steph at the beginning of the summer but she’d graduated from couch potato novice to a bonified couch potato master. The food didn’t stand a chance. She’d scarfed everything in a frenzy before literally stripping the clothes off of Noah and fucking him bare naked on their bed. It was probably why he was still napping so soundly next to her.

“*Yaawwn* Noah honey.. get up.” Steph soothingly spoke while she leaned back in bed and resumed rubbing her big rounded belly. It was a subconscious habit Steph picked up after some of her more extreme stuffing’s. It was almost fun playing with the soft rolls of fat that formed around her midsection every time she bent her stomach. Although, her belly was still a bit too firmly stuffed to feel all that soft right now. She’d napped for nearly two hours and she still felt full. That might be a problem for her workout.. She managed to stifle a burp while Noah rolled over.

“What time is it?” Noah groaned, as Steph wiped some sweat from her forehead. That romp in the sack had actually winded her earlier. She hoped she still had enough energy for whatever Shaun had planned for her at the gym.

“5:15! If I don’t get ready now I’ll be late for the gym!” Steph burst, as she rolled herself over and out of bed. The pressure of the bed against her gut or perhaps the quick movement stirred something within her, “*Burrp!*”

“Excuse you.” Noah responded, as he glimpsed Steph’s naked ass in all its glory while she bent over to put on a pair of panties.

Steph seemed slow, almost clumsy as she wriggled up her thong undies passed her thighs. Steph’s thick thighs no longer had any sign of a thigh gap. Those panties really had to squeeze their way up her meaty legs. Steph’s butt was an even greater challenge for the valiant panties. It’s rounded mounds of flesh not only jutted outward in girthy thickness, but also had widened with Steph’s soft hips. It looked like a seriously tight fit as Steph finally succeeded in getting them into place. He continued to stare at her bulbus ass while she bent over again and picked up a sports bra. She had her back to him, so he couldn’t stare at his girlfriend’s engorged rack, but he knew Steph had her work cut out for her with that bra. Her boobs had positively swollen in size. She’d even been making him give her numerous back massages since she began complaining of soreness. Noah was almost in a trance when Steph turned to her side and cradled her stuffed belly as if she was with child.

“You know, I think we should document this achievement. Grab your phone.” Steph smiled, as she held her bulging belly proudly. In its descended state Steph’s belly resembled a bowling ball in size and shape. Still entranced by Steph’s beauty, Noah grabbed his phone and readied his camera.

“Smile!” He said, while he snapped off a picture.

Steph let out a huge breath once Noah lowered his phone and her posture slumped slightly, “Ugh.. I am so stuffed! I can’t believe I ate every ounce of junk food in the apartment.”

“I can. I watched you do it.” Noah commented, as he watched Steph waddle over to her room. “Now you’ll have no temptations for your.. diet.”

“What?” Steph called out to him as Noah shook his head. He couldn’t believe Steph was starting her diet tomorrow. She was so close to starting her training again.. He had no idea what to do.

Should he do something about it? Should he tell her that he loves her new fattened figure better than ever? She had to know that their sex had gone from good to fucking amazing. Gosh, he really didn’t want to see her body built up with muscle again.. But then again, Steph had been so excited about the idea of training again. If he stood in the way of achieving her muscle-bound dream, what would Steph do? Would he lose her?

He’d really been getting into this new couch-potato lifestyle with her. It wasn’t just fun or satisfying, it was like the piece Noah had been missing from his life. Since Noah discovered his newfound preference in Steph’s shape he’d quickly learned that he was not alone in his appreciations. There was a whole online community of people just like him who had a taste for, expanding figures. It was a comforting feeling to know he was not alone, but it was also enlightening. He only wished he had more time to explore Steph’s growing body. It almost made him legitimately sick to his stomach to picture Steph as a hulking muscle-bound Schwarzenegger. He wished there was a way have Steph keep growing softer and plumper in her serine beauty. He needed help.. no, he needed advice.. but who to ask?? Who would understand what he was feeling?

“Did you say something?” Steph asked, as she poked her gorgeous head out of her room for a moment.

“Nothing Stephanie! You should get ready.” Noah replied, as his mind raced into overdrive. He grabbed his laptop and opened it. While Steph got ready, he uploaded the new picture of her stuffed silly. He had a whole catalog of photos documenting Steph’s gain since that day at the beach. Scrolling through the pictures made her massive increase in size all the more evident to him, and all the more alluring. That’s when an idea hit him.

In a moment of weakness while Steph continued to get ready, Noah navigated his way to a feederism website he’d discovered a few months ago. He’d frequented the cite daily since he connected the fact that his increased attraction to Steph was being caused by her weight gain. It was a safe haven for someone like him. If he reached out, he could get the help he needed!

He hastily made an account, he didn’t even write down his password. Going to the forums, Noah began crafting a post. He attached about six photos. Two were from Steph’s competition at Steel City, two were from her day at the beach, one was from an excursion to a buffet, and the last one was the picture he’d just taken of Steph. He simply explained the situation:

‘Greetings, I’ve been a lurker on here for a couple months now and I am coming out of the woodwork because I seriously need some help. The pictures I’m attaching are of my girlfriend, she recently gained about sixty pounds over the past few months because of an injury, but now she is going to lose the weight and become a bodybuilder. I am 1000 times more attracted to her with the extra weight, what should I do?’

As Noah posted his paragraph and the photos to the forum he could only wait and hope that something good would come of it.

20. Jan 16, 2019 #20

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 4- Steph’s Struggle, Noah’s Dilemma Continued

It was 6:01 when Steph finally walked in the doors of Shaun’s gym. She’d dressed herself in a tentative outfit. She wore a large pair of shredded jeans which were big enough to contain the girth of her enlarged legs, hips and butt. Unfortunately, the pants allowed her soft thighs to really press against the holes of the jeans. Her fat was literally slipping out. She’d adorned herself in a white tank top, but her puffy gut formed such a noticeable muffin-top in the outfit that Steph wore a sweat jacket over it to conceal herself. She kept her sunglasses on as she walked passed counter, she made a straight line for the women’s changing room. She wanted her transformation to be a complete surprise for Shaun.

Upon entering the changing room, Steph quickly noticed that she was not alone. There was a girl, she’d started at the gym shortly before Steph injured herself. She had pretty brown hair worn in a ponytail, narrow shoulders and a very leanly sculpted body. Clearly Shaun had spent a lot of time training her. Steph tried in vain to remember the girl’s name, but it wasn’t coming to mind. When the girl turned to look at who else was standing in the room, her jaw dropped.

“Steph! I haven’t seen you in months! How are you?” The girl smiled, as Steph dropped her gym bag by her locker and took off her sunglasses. She just remembered the girl’s name!

“Great Camille! I’m finally fully recovered from my little ACL incident and ready to get back to hitting the gym.” Steph smiled. She was already feeling more at home. Camille clearly was competition ready, Steph couldn’t get over how trim her waist looked in the athletic tank top she was wearing. She could hardly believe that her own stomach used to look like that. “You’re looking really good!”

“Thanks! I’ve been really working hard on my abs and biceps. I really wanted them to look like yours for competition. How do they look?” Camille innocently asked, while she lifted up her shirt to reveal beautiful, defined abs. Without thinking, Steph ran her fingers against them in amazement. They were hard like rocks! Nothing like the soft pudgy stomach she’d grown.

“Wow, very good.” Steph enthused, as Camille seemed to really value Steph’s praise.

That’s when Steph noticed Camille’s eyes sharpen on Steph’s lower body. She seemed puzzled when she said, “Let me see yours.”

“Umm.. I think I wanna get changed first before I show any skin.” Steph hesitantly stalled. The last thing she wanted to do was compare her doughy belly to Camille’s.

“Come on, it can’t be that bad.” Camille insisted, as she reached toward Steph’s sweat jacket with curiosity. Steph nervously recoiled. Shaun had told her he was going to clear the gym for her, but clearly people were still in the process of leaving. She only wanted to show Shaun her progress, not all her gym friends!

“It’s pretty bad.” Steph protested, as she held her jacket a bit tighter.

Thinking it was some kind of game, Camille energetically soared toward Steph and unzipped her jacket. Her eyes widened considerably when Steph’s big belly plopped out. "Woah! What happened here!?"

“Stop it!” Steph burst, as Camille’s hands playfully squeezed her exposed muffin top. Steph threw off her sweatshirt in an exaggerated motion to get Camille to top pinching her fat. She just wanted to be left alone right now. Was a moment in peace too much to ask??

“Steph?? Is that you?” A familiar voice taunted, as Steph realized her moment of peace was not going to appear anytime soon.

“In the flesh.” Steph turned around to face Celeste. She wished she’d picked a better word since her gut was no doubt looking a bit extra fleshy lately, but it was too late. Celeste was gawking at Steph’s belly from across the changing room.

Steph was hard pressed to refer to Celeste as a friend, she was more like motivation. They’d always been the top two competitors at Shaun’s gym although they rarely attended the same competitions. Where Steph’s hair had grown long and curlier, Celeste kept her blonde hair cut short to just about her neck. While Steph tended to maintain a pretty dark tan throughout most of the year, Celeste was much paler in comparison. They both stood at 5’7, but it was clear that right now Celeste had the better posture. It was probably because Celeste weighed in on the thin side of 120lbs. She always struggled to put on muscle, where it came naturally to Steph. Thus, Celeste’s bikini body was always much leaner than Steph’s. Unfortunately for her, the judges didn’t exactly reward thinness the same way they did fitness. Steph suspected Celeste resented her for that.

“Boy Steph, you kinda look like you put on a few pounds,” Celeste smugly said, while she slinked over to Steph with a confident grin adorning her face. Her green eyes remained locked on Steph’s while she tugged Steph’s tank top down over her exposed muffin top. She broke eye contact to view Steph’s stomach roll through the shirt, before letting go and watching it snap back up to her belly button. “What happened? Did you go through a break-up or something?”

“You know I’ve been injured..” Steph growled, as she didn’t like the superior tone Celeste was taking with her.

“Clearly. What did you do during your off time? Go to the buffet seven times a day?” Celeste teased, as she heard Camille snickering at her joke. Steph could only feel her hands shake with embarrassment. She felt huger than huge. She felt like a hippo stuck in a door. She just wanted to start her workout and forget about how heavy she looked.

“I ate pretty well.” Steph admitted, as Camille stepped to the side of Steph and poked her exposed belly fat. Steph’s hands braced her belly to stop it from jiggling.

Celeste responded by brushing her hands to the side and gently rubbing Steph’s protruding gut, “You almost look like you're pregnant.”

“It’s not that bad..” Steph argued, as she tried to suck in her gut, but there was hardly any difference.

“It’s not that bad?? Look at this!” Celeste exclaimed, while she grabbed Steph’s thighs and shook them. “You’ve got two huge thunder thighs and no thigh gap!”

“So what.. I’m moving up to body fitness anyway.” Steph countered, as Camille and Celeste both rolled their eyes.

“Girl, I’ve never seen a booty this big in body fitness.” Camille interjected with a husky pat to Steph’s thick ass.

“Or jiggily love handles.” Celeste added, while she pinched Steph’s sides before moving to her muffin top. “And your boobs won’t distract the judges from thiss budda belly. It’s a fitness competition Steph, not a cattle competition.”

“Are you calling me a..” Steph murmured, as her confidence melted from this examination.

“Cow.” Celeste finished, as she smirked at Steph’s flabby arms. “I believe it’s the technical term for somebody as fat as you. Maybe we should start calling you Stepher the heifer, hahahaha! How much do you even weigh?”

“Well, I havn’t stepped on the scale in a few weeks..” Steph mumbled, as she wished she could just evaporate from the embarrassment she was feeling.

“Let’s fix that shall we? Camille, get the scale from the bathroom.” Celeste ordered, while Camille obeyed. Steph could feel the sweat dripping down the side of her face. Was it hot in this changing room or was it just her?

“Here you go Steph.” Camille smiled, as she placed the scale in front of Steph.

“Umm.. My clothes are sweaty so I’m just going to throw them off so it doesn’t mess up my reading.” Steph rationalized. She wanted as low a number as possible so these bitches would leave her alone. She tugged off her tank top, and felt her sweaty skin breathing finally. She ignored her gym buddies’ eyes while she unbuttoned her jeans and ungracefully yanked them off of he pudgy legs. While she kicked the pants to the side her thighs smacked together loudly.

“Haha, do your thighs make that much noise when you walk?” Celeste teased, as Steph ignored her and just stepped onto the scale.

*188lbs*

“Holy shit! You weight more than my boyfriend!” Camille laughed, as Celeste’s eyes widened.

“Steph, you sure you are moving up to body fitness? I think you might have better luck moving up to Sumo fitness, ahahahahaha!” Celeste loudly laughed, as Steph quickly grabbed her spandex shorts from her sports bag, threw them on, adjusted her sports bra and hurried to go meet up with Shaun. She could still hear Celeste laughing when she entered the gym’s main area, but she did her best to ignore it.