BBW Bulking Up Steph- (~BBW, ~XWG, Stuffing, Sex)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Jan 23, 2019 #41

bigisland

bigisland

bigisland

Interesting cast of characters

2. Jan 23, 2019 #42

Hunkerednude

Hunkerednude

Hunkerednude

Steph was a good and kind character in the initial post of the story. It’s unwarranted that she was betrayed like this by her boyfriend on one side and talked to like some farm animal on the other. Idk, I really liked the setup, but thought it got a little too negative after she went back to the gym. Anyway, one of the more interesting plotlines I’ve seen in this forum in a while.

3. Jan 24, 2019 #43

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

It's always a fine line when working with schadenfreude. Steph really doesn't do anything to deserve the bad luck she's been having. But no worries, there are five more chapters in this story. There will be more hope for Steph in the future.

bigisland likes this.
  4. Jan 24, 2019 #44

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 6- Fallout

Is this what victory felt like? Noah wasn’t sure. It had been a little over two months since Steph quit the gym for good. Steph had told him everything that had happened and now his once muscular girlfriend, the girl who had once been without a gram of fat on her fit body, had truly transformed. When she’d quit the gym, part of Noah wanted to stop sabotaging her weight since there was no longer any risk of her becoming a bodybuilder or associating with that asshole Shaun, but he couldn’t stop. He really enjoyed feeding Steph so much food and watching her body grow rounder and softer day by day. He’d convinced himself that it would be okay to keep feeding her in secret for a little bit longer.

Well, ‘a little bit longer’ turned into basically the entirety of their spring semester. Noah had to admit to himself that he had gotten a bit greedy with Steph’s gain, and truthfully, he was feeling guilty about it. He needed to think about his actions. Was the joy he got from Steph’s plumped up body worth deceiving her like this? And then there had to be the toll this whole series of events had taken on Steph. He knew she wasn’t in the best place right now. It seemed like nothing he could say would help. He needed to seriously take some time and think about the best way to make things right. Luckily, he’d have about two hours to himself while Steph was at class. Even though finals were approaching, and classes were winding down, Noah could count on Steph’s classes to give him some time to himself.

He’d just arrived outside of their apartment from his last class, and Noah was ready to sit down and think about the right way to go about cheering Steph up. Opening the door, Noah’s eyes were greeted to a complete mess. There was junk food all over the place, lots of boxes from pizza delivery, empty cans of beer, ice cream containers, bottles of soda, it even looked like there was left over French fries on the couch! And of course, the source of this mess, Steph, was laying beached in place on the couch with her eyes glued to the television screen.

Steph was an even greater mess. Her hair was wrapped in a messy bun and she was only in her underwear! It only took Noah a moment to notice that Steph wasn’t wearing matching underwear. Her swollen breasts were firmly cupped by her ‘sexy’ birthday bra. Noah had bought her the lingerie as a gift and it had been quite expensive. She normally expected sex when she put it on for him, but Noah was aware it was the only remaining bra that Steph owned which could contain the formidable might of her weighty breasts. The classiness of her bra was undercut by the dorky Star Wars panties Steph was wearing. It was an oddly lazy look made all the more noticeable by the food crumbs Steph had adorning her tits. Even as Noah stood there, slack-jawed over Steph’s state of being, she continued to stare at the TV mindlessly. He needed to get her attention, so he burst, “Steph! Don’t you have class in five minutes??”

“Ya..” Steph droned, as her eyes lingered on the TV screen, but her hands fumbled around for another slice of pizza.

Noah watched, as Steph succeeded in grabbing what looked to be a cold slice of pizza and absentmindedly brought it to her lips. While she grazed, Noah asked, “Well, are you gunna go?”

“No.” Steph promptly huffed, as Noah stepped in front of the TV, blocking her view. Seeing Noah’s body in her way, Steph’s eyes focused on her boyfriend’s face. His beard was a little longer than usual. Noah hadn’t been taking very good care of himself as finals loomed. He needed to shave. She pondered mentioning it to him, but she didn’t want to hear him lecture her about her disheveled appearance. She knew she wasn’t putting in effort into how she looked. She wasn’t putting on makeup, she was hardly taking care of her increasingly long hair, and her weight had ballooned since she left the gym. Truth be told, she just wanted to be alone right now.

“Why?” Noah softly demanded. He didn’t like the way Steph was ignoring him. He was worried about her. Her eyes were looking him dead in the face, but he could tell it was an empty stare. Her mind was somewhere else.

Before she opened her mouth in response, Steph stuffed her face with the last of the pizza slice. Her cheeks were puffed out in a full fashion, as she slowly chewed it and gulped it down. As if following the food’s path to her engorged belly, Steph’s hands skated down her ample bosom and sunk down to her puffy rounded midsection. Grasping her fat protectively, Steph pouted, “I need time to digest.”

“Steph, binge eating is not a suitable excuse for skipping class.” Noah urged her, while Steph rolled her eyes in annoyance. Noah was just happy to finally get some type of reaction out of her, although, Steph resented that comment. Noah was hardly one to be lecturing her about eating habits. After all, he was a habitual snacker. Even now it was his widened beer belly that was blocking her view of the TV.

As much as Steph had let herself go, Noah’s body had softened along with hers. He looked exactly like his fat father! The only shorts he wore were stretchy, his shirts all seemed at least a size or two small on him, his beer gut had really started surging outward. While the passion was still very much there when they did have sex, they were not having it nearly as much as they used too. Perhaps they were just getting too busy with school, but Steph thought the problem was something else. Ever since Steph really noticed she let herself go, Noah’s own once slightly pudgy body had begun beefing up along with hers. Did he think it was okay to stop taking care of himself because she’d gotten so fat?? It was kinda comforting not to be the only fatty in the relationship, but their sex recently had changed quite a bit. They’d lost a lot of energy, a lot of movement and mobility thanks to their eating habits. They got tired from sex very fast. They had to figure out different positions to do it in because their size began making missionary rather difficult. Steph wanted to talk to Noah about her concerns, but she was hardly in a place to criticize. She felt so helpless. Her only source of momentary relief was chowing down on something tasty.

“Even if I could haul my fat ass off the couch right now, I don’t have any clothes that fit me anymore. It would take me twenty minutes to squeeze into something and another twenty to walk to class because I am so freaking slow. Class isn’t worth it..” Steph burst, as she reached for another slice of pizza, but her dome of a belly was making it difficult for her to bend from her midsection and reach. Grunting in frustration Steph finally reached another cold slice of pizza before sighing, “Besides everyone thinks I’m a pig..”

“Nobody is even talking about that video anymore.” Noah tried to reassure Steph, but as she took another greedy bite of pizza, she didn’t seem relieved at all. The video of Steph scarfing donuts face-first had gone completely virial. She had been teased, laughed at and humiliated. Noah couldn’t mention it to Steph, but the video had even surfaced on the feederism website he frequented. That meant that there might be another FA on campus. Noah wasn’t sure how he felt about that, but the cat had been let out of the bag.. Everyone knew Steph was a glutton. It seemed like even Steph had accepted it.

“I know you are trying to make me feel better, but don’t lie to me Noah.” Steph seriously mumbled in-between bites of pizza. She was already hopelessly full but chewing relaxed her and the full feeling in her stomach produced a warmth that helped ease some of her frustrations.

“I’m worried about you! Steph, sitting on the couch and stuffing your face all day is not a good way to cope with this.” Noah urged her, as he knelt in front of her and gently placed his hand on her exposed belly. Recoiling, Steph pulled the crust away from her face long enough to counter Noah.

“So, what?? If people think that I'm a pig maybe I should be one!” Steph loudly roared, while Noah fell silent for a moment. Vigorously stuffing the last of the pizza crust into her mouth, Steph motioned for Noah to stop blocking her vision of the TV.

5. Jan 24, 2019 #45

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 6- Fallout Continued

Noah moved to the side and noticed something as he gazed at Steph’s chubby legs. She was wearing only one sock, he searched for a moment before spying the other one below some of the pizza boxes. He couldn’t help but ask, “Why only one sock, is it a new thing?”

“Oh... this... I don't know, I just couldn't find the another one..” Steph muttered, as Noah pointed toward the pizza boxes Steph had obviously nudged off the couch.

“It's right here... under the pizza boxes...” Noah explained, as he grabbed the sock and held it out in front of Steph.

“Cool...” Steph muttered, as she leaned her head to the side and tried to look passed Noah at the TV.

This was something. Noah couldn’t quite place it, but Steph’s laziness was insanely attractive to him. She’d turned into such a chubster that she refused to even reach a sock that was well within her grasp! Noah liked spoiling Steph and taking care of her, it was sexy that she seemed so helpless! Plumped up with fat and laying on the couch was a good look for her. Noah wished she was in a better mood, because he’d love nothing more than to mount his fatty girlfriend and cheer her up the old fashion way. Shaking the sock in front of her face to get her attention, Noah inquired, “Are you gonna put it on?”

“Nah, I'm fine. *Buurrrpp*” Steph belched, as she kept watching TV and picked up a bag of chips to munch on.

“Okay..” Noah excitedly breathed, as he could feel blood rushing below his waistband, “You wanna have sex?”

“Umm, maybe tomorrow. I’m not really in the mood.” Steph replied in a bored tone, smacking her lips every time she chewed another chip. She was really grazing like a cow in front of that TV.

“Okay. I’m gunna order food from Tony’s Pizza. You want anything?” Noah offered, as he needed to do something to distract himself from Steph’s gorgeously rounded body.

“I shouldn’t.. But what the hell?? Order me a cheesesteak with everything on it and extra cheese.” Steph demanded, as Noah began walking toward his room. Steph called after him, “And extra onions!”

“No problem..” Noah replied, as he entered his room and jumped in bed. As attractive as he found Steph, he needed to do something to get her out of this funk..

While Noah disappeared into his room, Steph finally was free to get back into her show. She didn’t pay a second thought about missing class, and once her cheesesteak arrived she was in heaven for a few minutes while she consumed the surly morsel. After she’d finished her meal, her stomach had really reached its limit. She tried to maintain her attention on the show she was binge watching, but sleep overcame her. With a bulging food-baby and a satisfied full feeling in her stomach, Steph snoozed the next few hours away without any interruption from Noah. In fact, he’d left to go grocery shopping. He didn’t really have any choice, Steph had eaten everything they had in the apartment. Steph probably would have continued sleeping if her fat ass hadn’t been sitting directly on her phone.

It was an odd buzzing sensation from beneath her that roused Steph. It felt like Noah was tickling her or something. Rolling to the other side of the couch, Steph awkwardly managed to find her phone and look at who had texted her. It was Joline:

‘can u help me? i need walk home from teh bar plz’

“*Sigh* Fuck..” Steph mumbled. It was only 7:15PM on a Thursday.. Why was Joline already piss drunk at a bar?? Why was Joline even texting her? They hadn’t spoken to each other since Steph had told her about Shaun.. She really didn’t want to have to pick her up from the bar.. She didn’t have a car.. She’d have to walk like three blocks to the bar on market street and then hike another five blocks back to Joline’s room on campus. Then she’d have to lug herself another two blocks back to her apartment.. It sounded exhausting.. Feeling comfortably on the couch, Steph decided on another course of action, “Noah!? I need your help!”

*…*

There was no response?? Was Noah napping too? Steph slowly rolled her belly to the edge of the couch and wheezed slightly as she brought herself to her feet. Her body felt sore from laying down all day. She waddled her legs over to Noah’s door and noticed he was not there. Where could he be?? Trying to answer this riddle, Steph called out, “Noah??”

*…*

That’s when Steph spotted a note on the kitchen table. Noah had gone grocery shopping. Great. Looking at her phone with annoyance, Steph quickly typed a response to Joline:

‘on my way, see you soon.’

There was no immediate answer, but Steph knew she’d have to get ready now. She sulked over to her closet, not wanting to feel the usual disappointment that greeted her with the plethora of once stylish clothes that no longer fit her. Not wanting to bother with tight fitting clothes, Steph just grabbed a pair of black yoga pants and tugged them up her fat legs. Once she’d wrestled them all the way up, her wide and thickly fat ass stretched the tight fabric to the point that her Star Wars undies were see through. She spotted this problem in the mirror, but she had no alternatives. She needed to go shopping..

While the yoga pants were a saving grace in some regards, Steph didn’t own a shirt that still fit in the slightest. Her huge inflated knockers and behemoth of a belly made sure of that. So, Steph snuck over to Noah’s room and looked to borrow one of his shirts. The good thing about having such a chubby boyfriend was that even when her clothes failed her, she always had his clothes to fall back on. She settled on a t-shirt to wear, it was red with a superhero logo on it, but Steph didn’t care. She just needed something to prevent her from getting cited for indecent exposure. Steph managed to tug the shirt over her boobs, but the fabric halted at her belly.

“Huh..” Steph mumbled to herself.. That was weird.. She’d seen Noah wear this shirt last week and while it had been tight on him, especially around his belly, it had covered his belly. The shirt didn’t even cover her belly button. She tugged the ends down with some force, but there was just not enough fabric to cover her fleshy tummy.

“I’m fatter than Noah..” Steph muttered, as the realization hit her. It was official. Even Noah’s clothes couldn’t fit her fat body. Leaving Noah’s room in a mix of shame and embarrassment, Steph left the apartment. Everyone thought she was a fat hog so what would it matter if she dressed like one? Stuffed like a sausage into a pair of yoga pants that were stretched to the limit, and bursting out of one of her boyfriend’s large t-shirts.. She looked like an overweight pregnant woman with terrible taste in clothes..

Ohh well.. Steph left her pride on the couch with the left-over garbage from her binge eating session, while she waddled her out-of-shape frame over to the bar. While the fresh air felt good, it was a bit too hot outside for Steph. She’d grown used to sitting in air conditioning all day. By the time she made it to the bar her armpits were ripe with sweat.

Deoxyribo9 likes this.
  6. Jan 24, 2019 #46

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Joline??” Steph called out, as she looked over at the bar and saw a small twig of a woman flirting with no less than three townies.

“Stephhh? What areee you doing hereee?” Joline slurred, as she spun around in her bar stool and stumbled to her feet. Steph was quick to notice the plaid button-down shirt Joline had completely unbuttoned to her cleavage and tied together around her ribcage. Her boobs looked much fuller than the last time she’d seen her. She couldn’t even tell if Joline was wearing a bra.. With her sleeves rolled up it looked like Joline had been going for a type of Daisy Duke style, but her pants were another story. While Joline was wearing an extremely short and tight blue pair of denim shorts that emphasized her feminine figure, it appeared that Joline’s beer consumption had pushed her stomach to the point of unbuttoning the shorts. Looking a little closer, maybe it wasn’t just the beer Joline had drank, her stomach looked softer, it even had a small layer of softness covering it. It looked like Joline had been away from the gym for a little while.

“You texted me asking to walk you home.” Steph reminded her, as she grabbed her friend’s hand and pulled her away from the guys at the bar.

“Your friend is fine, we’ll take care of her.” Some guy protested, as Joline tried to break free of Steph’s grip.

“Yeah, Steph I’m fineee.” Joline protested, as Steph could tell she was stupid drunk.

“You know she can’t consent while she’s drunk right??” Steph told off the guy at the bar while she tugged Joline’s arm and made her follow her toward the door. She could hear the guys at the bar curse her behind her back.

“Fucking fat bitch.”

“What a cock block.”

“No! I don’t wannaa goo!” Joline cried, as she pushed against Steph, while she tried to pull her through the door. Steph had lost any patience she had for this whole situation.

“You’re drunk! You are dressed like a slut! Your shorts are unbuttoned! I’m taking you home!” Steph vowed, as Joline frowned.

“Ugh!!” Joline wined, “I fucking hate you!”

“Whatever, join the club.” Steph shrugged off Joline’s mean words. Once she pulled Joline out of the bar she became slightly less rambunctious. She wasn’t really able to walk on her own, so she leaned most of her weight against Steph, as they headed back toward campus. The quiet was nice for a little bit, but eventually Joline started up again.

“Youu know.. Shaun and I broke up right??” Joline asked with a bit of a combative tone.

“I have not heard. Can’t say I’m sorry though.” Steph replied, as Joline broke away from leaning on Steph and wobbled to the edge of the sidewalk.

“I liked him!! Youu ruined everything!” Joline pointed, as she blinked a couple times. Steph figured she was having blurry vision.

“I was just telling you the truth. Do you wanna be with someone who doesn’t really care about you?” Steph explained, as she offered Joline her hand to keep walking. They were right around Steph’s apartment, but they still had another two blocks until they got to campus.

“Youu didn’t have to freaking tell mee like that.. Maybe wee could have worked it out?? I’ll never fucking knoww..” Joline slurred, as tears formed in her eyes.

“*Sigh* I guess I could have told you in a more tactful way.” Steph admitted, as she felt a little bad for her friend.

“You just wanted to get back at Shaun cause he cut you from the gym!” Joline seethed, as she stumbled to the side and Steph caught her.

“Cut the shit Joline, you saw the video! Shaun sent Celeste and Camille there to do that to me.” Steph forcefully shook Joline to get her message across. Joline’s head dipped, as she struggled to keep her eyes on Steph.

“You’re just.. a terrible friend!” Joline spat, as Steph could tell she was looking sick. A mere second after her stinging words, Joline’s tone changed dramatically, like a child in need of help she softly begged, “I’m.. I.. I need a bathroom..”

“Oh god..” Steph muttered, as she hurried Joline over toward her apartment building. She could tell from the look on Joline’s face that she needed to throw up.

7. Jan 24, 2019 #47

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Noah was home when Steph rush inside with Joline. He quickly helped them into the bathroom, where Steph put Joline’s hair in a bun and rubbed her back while she leaned over the toilet. It took Joline about half an hour before her sickness had passed and she nodded off to sleep in the bathroom. Steph helped clean her up and gave her a pillow to rest her head on. Seeing that the situation had stabilized, Steph joined Noah in their living room.

She sat next to him on the couch and his eyes glanced over at her before drifting back over to the TV. She could tell he had been looking at the shirt she’d taken from him, yet he didn’t say a word. The silence was deafening. It was clear from her conversation with Joline that she’d lost her best friend. She’d lost her life’s passion in her bikini competitions and she’d lost her hot body! She couldn’t shake the feeling that she was in danger of losing Noah too. What was this distance that seemed to exist between them? It hadn’t always been there..

“What am I doing with my life Noah?” Steph sighed, as she leaned her head on Noah’s shoulder.

It was an odd question, but Noah could tell from Steph’s handling of Joline in the bathroom that she’d had a rough night. He didn’t exactly know how to respond so he just muttered, “Umm, you are gunna graduate college.”

“Besides that..” Steph vented, as her voice felt shaky, “Joline hates me..”

“You did the right thing telling her about the kind of guy Shaun is.” Noah assured her.

Steph took a deep breath before continuing, “I’m not so sure. She was happy, and I ruined that.”

“She was only happy because she didn’t know what kind of guy she was dating.” Noah countered, as Steph tilted off of Noah’s shoulder to the side of the couch.

As Noah turned to face her, she spoke, “Shaun’s only crime was liking me too much. I didn’t like how he reacted when I lost my hot body, but it wasn’t his fault that I got so fat.. If I wasn’t such a greedy pig I could have shaped up.. I would still be competing..”

“You are better off without him and those competitions.” Noah insisted.

“Those competitions meant everything to me Noah! I was pretty! I was hot! When I walked down the street people looked at me with respect.” Steph gushed, “Now I’m just hideous.”

“You are not hideous! You are more beautiful than ever!” Noah loudly proclaimed, as he reached out and held Steph’s hand.

“You have to say that, you are dating me. I’m heavier than I’ve ever been Noah.. I can’t control my weight.. I feel like such a failure..” Steph frowned, as tears began to form in her eyes.

“You are not a failure!” Noah shook Steph’s hands, as her beautiful ocean blue eyes stared right into his.

“Yes, I am! Look how fat I made myself!” Steph burst, as she let go of Noah’s hands and lifted up the shirt she’d taken from Noah’s room and revealed the extent of her stuffed belly. She looked pregnant with fatty foods..

“Well, that’s.. Not entirely.. your fault..” Noah sheepishly admitted, as his heart began to beat wildly. Even if the way Steph looked right now was a dream come true for him, Noah couldn’t go on sabotaging her weight if it was going to make her feel like this. He’d help her get back in shape.. Anything to see her happy again.

“*Sniff* what?” Steph questioned not understanding.

“Since you started up at the gym again after your injury.. I haven’t stopped trying to help you gain weight..” Noah admitted, as he could feel the blood running through his veins turn cold. It was like his words petrified him with a painful fear.

“WHAT??” Steph yelled unable to register the meaning of what Noah just said.

“I just think you are so attractive the way you are now!” Noah continued. His face had ‘guilt’ written all over it.

“But I’m fat!” Steph burst in disbelief.

“You’re beautiful!” Noah countered, “That’s why I slipped you some pills too enhance your appetite..”

“No, what?! You’re the reason I can’t control my hunger??” Steph gasped, as Noah nodded his head with regret. Maybe he shouldn’t have mentioned that little detail. Steph stood up with a fury, “You ruined my figure!?”

“It was for a good reason!” Noah tried to justify, as Steph looked betrayed.

“You wanted to fatten me up so nobody else would find me attractive.. So, I’d be all yours.. Shaun was right..” Steph realized, as she stepped away from the couch.

Shaking his head vigorously, Noah stood up and tried to protest, “Not true! Tons of people find you attractive!”

8. Jan 24, 2019 #48

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“What people Noah? I’m the laughing stock of the whole school!” Steph yelled, as she pushed Noah away from embracing her.

“Here look.” Noah explained, as he picked up his laptop and opened up something on it before handing it to Steph, “Read the comments.”

“What is this?” Steph asked, as she saw pictures of herself from Noah’s beach birthday guzzling ice cream. The only thing was that her face had a black bar covering it.

“It’s a website for umm..” Noah fumbled his explanation, as Steph’s eyes widened.

“You shared my pictures!!” Steph gasped, as she saw pictures of her skinny body during steel city’s bikini competition to her fattened body the day before she started back at the gym. “Those were private! They were supposed to be amazing before and after pictures!!”

“Calm down Steph, just give me like a second to explain..” Noah begged, as he reached for the laptop and Steph pulled it away from his grasp.

Noah had lied to her, betrayed her.. He was the reason she’d failed in the gym, why she couldn’t control her hunger, why she lost her passion, her figure, her best friend, her Shaun.. He didn’t care about her. She was just a piece of meat to him! Even as he reached for the computer and begged, “Steph please!”

“No!” Steph countered. She was done with this shit. Everyone she’d ever counted on had either let her down, stabbed her in the back, or hated her..

“Let me explain! It won’t take much time!” Noah pleaded, as Steph shot him a look of hate.

“I’ve given you enough time!” Steph yelled, as she heaved up the computer and smashed it downward against the coffee table, “Ahhh!”

With a loud *Crack* the table had been dented and the computer had shattered into dozens of pieces! Noah shouted out, “Steph my final papers were on that!!”

“Don’t care. I don’t want to see you ever again!” Steph spat, as she hurried to the door. Her fat body jiggled every furious step of the way.

Running to catch up, Noah wrapped his arms around Steph’s belly and begged, “No, Stephanie! Don’t go!”

“My name is Steph! Leave me alone!” Steph grunted, as she jutted her butt outward and knocked Noah loose.

Struggling up from the floor, Noah grabbed Steph’s ankle and pleaded, “Please let me explain!”

“You can’t *agh!*” Steph kicked her foot loose, “Keep me here.”

“Steph I was wrong. I just want you to be happy again. I’ll help you lose the weight, I’ll set things right.. I was wrong. Please give me a chance.” Noah quickly burst, as Steph opened the door.

“You had your chance.” Steph muttered, as Noah could see the tears streaming down her beautiful face. She wanted to hurt Noah like he’d hurt her. Breaking that computer was not enough. He’d just broken her heart, she wanted to do the same. She paused for a second before stepping out, “And since we are finally being honest, I’ve fantasied about Shaun when we’ve had sex.”

“…” Noah felt like his breath had been kicked out of him, “Was it like..”

“A lot.” Steph sobbed, as she looked away from Noah. “I’m leaving, I’m coming back tomorrow morning for my stuff. If I see you here I am gunna break more of your shit.”

“Okay.. Message received.. Loud and clear..” Noah faintly muttered in defeat. His head hurt. His heart felt like it had exploded.

“Good.” Steph bit her lower lip, as she slammed the door.

Noah could hear the thud from Steph’s feet as she stomped out of the building. He had no idea where Steph could be going. Joline was in the bathroom. She didn’t exactly have many friends to turn too. Even though he realized he’d ruined the greatest thing that had ever happened to him, Noah wished Stephanie would be safe tonight..

9. Jan 24, 2019 #49

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

It was quiet in the gym. Shaun continued mopping the mats while he wondered how to spend his Thursday night. There was always something to do, but Shaun wasn’t convinced another club was the right idea. It was approaching 9PM, perhaps it would be best to just call it a night and head to bed early.

From across the gym Shaun heard something, the front door had made a noise. Holding the mop like a bat, Shaun walked toward the middle of the gym. That’s when her heard a voice say,

“Shaun?? Are you there??”

What his mind playing tricks on him? It sounded just like Steph. That’s when he saw her step into the light from across the gym. She was wearing black yoga pants; her gut was poking out from her tight t-shirt and her hair was thrown into a messy bun. As Shaun stepped toward her he could see that she had been sweating.

“What the hell do you want Steph?” Shaun called to her, as he remembered the audacity she’d had to not only reject him, but poison Joline against him.

“You were right about Noah. He was sabotaging my weight. He was trying to keep me fat so I couldn’t compete.” Steph sobbed, as she stumbled toward Shaun and he let her hug him. She started crying like a wounded puppy. Shaun looked so good, his arms were built like a Greek god, his abs felt like rocks, he was everything Steph had coveted so secretly.. If only she could make things right..

“I told you that little shit was not good for you. But you didn’t listen. Instead you freaking blabbed to Joline.” Shaun grunted, as Steph looked up at him. He could feel she was craving something. His forgiveness perhaps?

“It was wrong for me to tell her like that, but she had a right to know.” Steph muttered, as she wiped her tears from her face.

“She had a right to know about as much as you have a right to be here right now. Get off my property.” Shaun countered, as he nudged Steph off of him. A pang of fear shot down Steph’s neck.. Shaun didn’t want her here.. She had to win him back!

“Shaun, please. I broke up with Noah. I’m willing to do anything it takes if you will help me lose this weight and get competition ready again.” Steph begged, as Shaun’s eyebrow titled upward in curiosity.

“Anything?” Shaun questioned.

“Anything!” Steph nodded.

This was perfect.. She was at his fingertips. Shaun smiled, as a thought went through his head. Here was a chance to make Steph pay for ruining things with Joline and for turning herself into a freaking fat cow. He’d never have sex with the fit Steph he once dreamed about, it should be a crime for a girl as hot as she was to get so freaking fat. Shaun knew one way to help himself move on from his loss. “If you want my help, you need to have sex with me. Right now.”

“In the gym?” Steph gulped, as her heart pounded with surprise. Had Shaun really said that??

“In the gym.” Shaun nodded, with a confident smile on his face.

“…” Steph felt the breath vanish within her before she could speak. What was happening?? Was this a dream?? Did Shaun crave her body that much that he’d fuck her right on the floor of the gym as she was now?? It was too good to be true, but Steph needed to believe someone cared about her.

Her hands shakily undid her hair and she let it fall in a messy fashion across her face. She did her best to flip it to the side, but she knew that there was nothing she could do to make herself look more attractive. She hoped Shaun liked what he saw.

“Okay..” Steph nodded, as she grabbed Shaun’s hands earnestly.

“Really?” Shaun questioned in disbelief. Steph seemed desperate. She’d really do anything for him. This would be good fun.

“I’ve wanted to do this for a long time..” Steph softly spoke, as she put her hand on Shaun’s firm chest and felt a pang of arousal inside of her. Shaun was nothing like Noah. He was strong, assertive, tall and athletic. She’d never been with someone like that.. She should have done this sooner, “I’ve just been too much of a chicken..”

“Chicken? Steph, I think a more apt description of you right now would be ‘stuffed thanksgiving turkey.’” Shaun teased, as he put his hand on Steph’s exposed gut and gave its soft vulnerable fat a big pinch. His touch sent flutters pulsing through Steph, her knees felt weak.

“I’m sorry I’m not looking my best..” Steph blushed, while she felt the consequences of her indulgent gluttony. Shaun’s eyes scanned her fat legs. He was no doubt judging her thick calves, her jiggly thunder thighs, her soft wide hips, her blob of a belly and fatty breasts. Shaun was way out of her league.. She had no right to have sex with him. A fatty like her didn’t deserve it. Her self-deprecating thoughts went hand in hand with her increasing arousal, Steph couldn’t place it, but her anticipation was building.

“Such a tragedy, you were so god damn hot. You just needed more exercise and some self-control.” Shaun taunted Steph, as his hands grabbed Steph’s thick love handles and lifted her shirt up. He watched her fat midsection ooze outward before her hefty tits flopped to attention. She was wearing a stunning bra, but it barely contained the girth of her hooters.

“W-Why do you wanna have sex if you don’t think I look good?” Steph stuttered, as she was shaking with expectation, as Shaun dug his firm hands under the waistband of her yoga pants on both sides of her inflated butt cheeks and tugged the garment down her legs.

When he finished, Shaun stood back upward and gazed into Steph’s eyes, “I’m not gunna lie, you’ve got a beautiful face, but I can’t ignore what you’ve done to your body. I don’t like fat girls. We are not having sex because I think your chunky gut is cute. I’m going to fuck you because when you were thin and muscular, I fantasized about having sex with you every day.”

“Everyday?” Steph breathed, as she watched Shaun remove his shirt.

10. Jan 24, 2019 #50

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Every day.” Shaun emphasized, as he threw down his shorts.

“Mhh!” Steph hummed, as her eyes looked to the bulge in Shaun’s underwear. He was turned on?? She turned him on?? She quickly looked up to his face and saw him gazing right at her chest, she cupped her boobs together to emphasize her cleavage while she hornily asked, “You like my fat tits?”

“I like your nice fat stripper tits, it’s about all I like about the changes you’ve made to your figure.” Shaun commented, as Steph felt an odd mix of embarrassment and sexual excitement. Shaun then ordered her, “Get the underwear off.”

Steph quickly complied and threw off her Star Wars undies, her thick arms struggled to undo her bra, however, and it looked like Shaun was getting impatient, Steph blushed as she explained, “It’s not so easy for me. I’m not as flexible as I used to be..”

“Yeah, getting fat will have that effect. How much do you weigh now anyway?” Shaun asked, as Steph finally unclipped her bra.

“I’m not telling you!” Steph muttered, as revealing that fact to her former trainer would just be too humiliating. After throwing her bra to the ground, Steph had one question, “Where is your condom?”

“I don’t have condoms at the gym.” Shaun admitted, as he stepped closer to Steph.

“Well then we can’t have sex! I’m not trying to get pregnant!” Steph nervously voiced, as she took a small step back. Deep down she knew she didn’t care right now if Shaun had a condom, she wanted him to do bad things to her..

“Oh shut your fat mouth.” Shaun sighed in annoyance, as he suddenly seemed to change his tone, “Better idea. Stuff your fat mouth with my dick.”

“Okay.” Steph agreed, as she went to her knees. She tugged down his underwear and couldn’t help but exclaim, “Oh my god..”

“You can stop staring and get to sucking.” Shaun insisted, as Steph did as he ordered.

It was much bigger than Steph was used too, but she now knew she wanted Shaun more than ever.. She did her best to generate a lot of up and down movement with her head, but her big body didn’t grant her that much mobility. She was struggling.

“Come on, Joline was way better at this.” Shaun disappointedly pointed out, as Steph tried to move faster. Shaun’s voice was getting to her. “I’m not gunna help you unless you make it good.”

“Fine.” Steph muttered, as she stopped what she was doing and flopped onto her back. The mats of the gym felt cold, but she didn’t care. As she spread her chunky legs, she emphasized, “Just don’t cum in me, okay?”

“That’s more like it.” Shaun grinned, as he got on top of Steph and forced himself into place. She offered no resistance.

“Ahh! Oh my gawd you’re so big..” Steph gasped, as she twitched with good sensations.

“I’m not the only one who is big. Christ Steph, this belly is fucking huge!” Shaun gaped, as his hands gripped Steph’s fleshy sides.

“Focus on my huge tits.” Steph moaned, while her hands fondled her own breasts to entice Shaun.

“Kinda hard when this big belly is giving me a shitty angle to fuck you with. I’m not even all the way in.” Shaun complained, as his motion slowed.

“There’s.. There’s more??” Steph asked in enthusiastic surprise.

“Oh, there is more.” Shaun assured her, as he arched his back and was a bit more forceful with his hips.

“Ahh!! Oh ya!! Yeah.. That feels so good..” Steph moaned, as she felt her stomach rumble. “*Burrrp!*”

“Christ you fat fuck! I’ve heard of more cushion for the pushing, but this is ridiculous.” Shaun grunted in disgust, as Steph felt a pang of sensational pulsations within her as he berated her.

“I’m, ahh!! Sorry.. I can’t help ITT!!!” Steph grunted, while she was rocked back and forth by Shaun. The pulsations started to die down as Shaun got into a rhythm. Steph couldn’t understand why but she knew she wanted to feel more of the good pulsations. So, she burst, “Scold me again!”

Shaun didn’t even hesitate, “You like being fucked like the worthless cow you are. You’re never gunna be thin again are ya?”

“I think I.. Ugh! Might have crossed the line a few months ago.. I wish I didn’t love food so MUCH!!” Steph gasped, as her body clinched up and she felt it again. The amazing feeling was back!

“It’s obvious you love food too much.” Shaun continued to belittle Steph, he didn’t know just how much she was enjoying it, “I’ve never seen a gut jiggle like yours during sex.”

“You can help me lose it right??” Steph gasped, as she desperately wanted Shaun to keep shaming her.

“I don’t know Steph, you might be a lost cause.” Shaun pointed out, as he got a naughty idea, “How much do you weigh?”

“*Burrrppp!!*” Steph belched, as Shaun flinched.

“Are you fucking kidding me you slob?? Can you control yourself??” Shaun burst, as Steph shook her head.

“No, I can’t! You’re pushing too hard against my belly!” Steph embarrassingly admitted, as she was seriously enjoying the feeling of this. She’d realized deep down that Shaun was just using her as another conquest, but she didn’t care about that. She was using him right now too. He was scratching an itch she didn’t even know she had!

11. Jan 24, 2019 #51

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Fuck that! You can’t help it because you’ve eaten yourself into a blubbery sow! How much do you weigh you cow?? Huh?” Shaun pressed his weight against Steph to force her to talk. He wanted her self-confidence to be at zero when he finished, it would be the only satisfying way to make her pay for screwing up everything.

“Ugh! Oh yeah.. Like that..” Steph squealed in enjoyment. She really liked the extra pressure.

Deciding to change course, Shaun stopped moving all together, “Tell me you fat bitch or we are done.”

“Guess. I’ll tell you if you get it right.” Steph grinned wanting to toy with Shaun a little bit.

“170?” Shaun guessed with a deep thrust of his hips. He knew he wasn’t correct. He just wanted Steph to feel as fat and useless as she looked.

“Ugh! You’re.. ahh! You’re joking right?” Steph seethed with excitement, as she endured a large pang of pleasure and yelped, “I haven’t been that skinny since last summer!”

“200?” Shaun upped the ante while he pounded Steph a little harder.

“Warmer..” Steph smiled, as this was really starting to feel sensational.

“210?” Shaun asked now seriously trying to get it right.

“Ouu yaa!! *pant* That’s how fat I was when you kicked me out of the gym..” Steph explained between gasps for air. Shaun had her heart rate up.

“215?” Shaun grunted, as Steph’s fat body shook from his force.

“Ah! Ou! Does this belly only look only five pounds bigger *Wheeze* than it did the last time you saw it??” Steph gasped, as she nearly laughed from the tingly feeling she was experiencing all over her body. Shaun was really building her up!

“230??” Shaun threw out there, he wanted this weird game to end. How fat could Steph have freaking gotten?

“Ahh!! You’re on fire!!” Steph roared, as she arched her pelvis upward and rocked herself along with Shaun.

“235??” Shaun guessed in disgust, as Steph began shaking hornily beneath him.

“Bingo *pant* bucko.. Am I the fattest girl you’ve ever been with?” Steph asked, as Shaun looked to be in awe of her display.

“You could combine the weights of the two heaviest girl’s I’ve been with and you’d still weigh more than them both put together!” Shaun insulted Steph, as she felt herself reach a tipping point.

“Ya!?” Steph yelped in sexual bliss, she only needed a little bit more.. “Yeah-yeah!! Just like that!! Fuck me like the shameful fatty I am!”

“You weird freak! Are you getting off to this?” Shaun asked, as he stopped for an instant. Steph couldn’t have that.

“Noah fucks harder than you do!” Steph boisterously roared, as Shaun shot back with all his force.

“Liar! Take it back!” Shaun yelled in fury, as he gave Steph everything he had. The force of his thrust sent Steph’s plump body rippling in ecstasy.

“Ahhh!!! Ohhhh!!! Shauuunn!!!” Steph yelled, as her legs spasmed shortly before the rest of her body followed suit.

Shaun watched as Steph’s eyes closed and her fat frumpy body jiggled to a halt, “Did you just..”

“*Wheeze* Ohh myy gawwd.. *Pant* I take it back..” Steph sighed, as she wiggled out from under Shaun and sat upward.

“Are you serious? I haven’t even finished.” Shaun barked, as he nudged Steph’s shoulder. “Turn around.”

“No way, this fatty is too tired.” Steph gushed, as Shaun looked pissed.

“You fucking heavy bitch, we had a deal.” Shaun growled.

“No thanks. I’m spent.” Steph smiled.

“I’m not done!” Shaun yelled, as Steph pushed him away.

“Yes, you are!” Steph aggressively shoved Shaun, “We both know that I’m never coming back to this gym. I’m just too much of a hungry fatty. Thanks for the fuck though Shaun, it felt amazing.”

“That’s not how this works! You don’t get to stop until I’m satisfied.” Shaun demanded, as Steph just laughed.

“Hahaha, maybe I should tell Celeste and Camille about this huh? How you couldn’t resist fucking a fatty like me? What will your pretty little prospects think of you then?” Steph pondered, as Shaun’s eyes widened. He was being blackmailed?? By Steph??

“Get out.” Shaun growled to angry to think straight.

“Actually, I need a place to stay the night..” Steph began say, before realizing how ridiculous it sounded. She finished her thought anyway, “Can I sleep over at your place?”

“If you are sleeping over, I’m fucking that ass.” Shaun proclaimed, as Steph shrugged.

“On second thought, I’ll get a hotel.” Steph smiled, as she gently held Shaun’s shoulder. The look of anger on his face was enough to make up for all the mean things he’d said to her over the past year. She was finally over him. While she stood up to collect her clothes, Steph grinned, “Thanks anyway Shaun.”

Aqw likes this.
  12. Jan 28, 2019 #52

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 7- Reunions

“It’s been a pleasure Dean, but I really have to get ready for work.” Delilah droned, as she ushered her manfriend to the door of her apartment. Dean was a handsome guy in his late forties, he had a full head of hair, a decent office job, and Delilah even learned he had a wife and kids to boot! As a bartender, she had her fair share of customers who liked to make passes at her and Dean was no different. This was the third time he’d slept over in her apartment this month. Things were very simple between them, and very physical. She undid the three separate locks of her door and even opened it for him.

She was right that it was getting late, but Dean couldn’t help feeling slightly odd. Looking over his forty something ladyfriend, he couldn’t really place his concerns. Delilah always had such a youthful energy about her, when he’d first seen her behind the counter of his favorite bar he was positive she was only in her mid-thirties at the most. She had a trim hourglass physique but had some motherly hips and an impressive chest. Standing about 5’8 and sporting some toned long legs, it was clear that she kept in shape. Despite her youthful appearance, Dean guessed that it was the way she handled their whole affair that really off put him. She treated it as very routine, where Dean saw it as something far more perilous. If his wife ever found out, there would be hell to pay. Then again, Delilah was single and did live alone. Maybe she didn’t have anything to fear. She certainly never pressured him with more commitment. He’d really stumbled across the perfect woman, he seriously couldn’t believe that she wasn’t taken.

Smiling at her, Dean approached the door and straightened his tie, “I can’t wait to see you again.”

“Me either tiger, I can’t wait for that ‘business trip’ in six weeks, now get on outta here. You’re a hard worker, but your wife isn’t going to keep buying your ‘overtime’ excuse if you get home past seven.” Delilah reminded him, as she subtly pushed him threw the doorway, but gave him a frisky kiss before closing the door.

Finally alone, Delilah let out a sigh of relief. She’d lied about working tonight. In truth she had another date to get ready for. She was quick to hop in the shower and even quicker to hop out of the shower. She needed time to dry and straighten her curly brown hair and even more time after that to do her makeup. It was a complicated process to make herself feel pretty, but she knew the time spent was always worth it. Once her ritual was complete she threw on a seductive yellow dress and smiled at herself in the mirror. There was only one thing left to do on her agenda and his name tonight was Calvin. Checking the clock, she realized that she actually had a few minutes to spare before she needed to head out.

Biting her lip, Delilah decided to indulge her fantasy for a moment. She dug through her closet and found the central piece of nearly every Halloween costume she’d ever put together, her fake baby bump. It was a polyester fabric material that effectively padded her belly to produce the illusion of pregnancy. She feverishly put it on and cradled it in the mirror. She wondered how Calvin would react if she showed up to the date like this? Would he stay for dinner? Tease her for her promiscuity? Some men found pregnant women attractive, maybe he’d ask to touch it.. but then he’d know it wasn’t real.. Ugh.. Her pregnancy kink had been far more exciting when she’d actually been pregnant. She desperately wanted to find a partner willing to indulge her fantasies, maybe someone to roleplay with, pretend with.. It was certainly the next best thing. As Delilah swayed to the side she pondered if Dean might be willing to get a little bit weird with her.

*Knock-Knock-Knock!*

A shrill chill of fear bolted up Delilah’ neck while she hurried to undo her fake baby bump and toss it in the closet. Who the heck was knocking on her door?? Calvin wasn’t picking her up, she was meeting him at a restaurant.. Dean must have forgotten something. Did he forget his wedding ring again?? Christ, what was she going to say to him? She never got this dressed up for bartending. He was going to totally freak if he found out she was seeing somebody else.. Biting the bullet, Delilah just decided to open the door and let the chips fall where they may. To her surprise when she unlatched the door she didn’t see Dean..

“Hello Mom,” Steph smiled, as her mother looked mystified by her appearance. Delilah couldn’t believe it. She could hardly believe her daughter was here, much less fat enough to earn a spot on one of those extreme weight loss shows!

13. Jan 28, 2019 #53

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 7- Reunions Continued

Steph’s body looked to have swollen up with fat like a lard filled balloon! The clothes she was wearing were appropriate for this second week of May weather, but not in terms of decency! Her daughter was wearing a pair of ultra-tight jeggings with a humorously short white tank top that hardly contained her daughter’s bulbous boobs, much less her giant gut of a belly! She’d never seen Steph this fat and boy had her daughter’s weight ballooned in high school after the divorce. Delilah was willing to bet that her daughter’s thighs were larger in circumference than Delilah’s own waist!

Delilah had been awestruck about how Steph had been able to really thin down and firm up her body after high school for her bikini competitions. It was one of the reasons she began communicating with her daughter again after the divorce. However, as awestruck as Delilah had been over her daughter’s previous weight loss, she was even more overwhelmed now looking at the colossal relapse that must have taken place for her daughter to explode in size like this.

“Steph??” Delilah gasped, as her youngest daughter strolled past her gaping expression and entered her apartment. She was lugging a large duffle bag behind her girthy butt. “My god.. you’ve gotten so fat!”

“Hello Steph, I missed you!” Steph replied, as she rolled her eyes, “That would have been a nice way to greet me.”

“I’m sorry sugar.. but gosh.. Look at you! You’re so big! I can’t believe you came outta me!” Delilah exclaimed, as she poked her daughter’s fleshy belly button. “What are you doing here?”

“Stop it mom, I left like five messages on your phone.” Steph sighed. Her mom was already annoying her.

“You know I’m bad about checking that.” Delilah replied, as Steph shook her head in irritation.

“Mom, I need a place to stay for a little while..” Steph mumbled, as Delilah’s eyes widened.

“Steph, you can’t live with me.” Delilah explained, as Steph dropped her duffle bag.

“It’s just for a few weeks.. Until I can figure something out..” Steph began to pout, as Delilah suddenly remembered her date! She couldn’t waste too much time talking to Steph.

“Why don’t you stay with your father?” Delilah proposed, as she looked toward the microwave clock.

“Cause I don’t want to move to Utah.” Steph explained, as Delilah was not deterred.

“What about your two older brothers?” Delilah countered.

“Bob moved to San Francisco for medical school and Roy is still in the army.” Steph answered, as she grabbed her mom’s hand and begged, “I don’t wanna move to San Francisco, I don’t want to go to Utah, and I didn’t want to move to New York with you but I have no other choice.. I wanted to go back to Madison Heights, but nobody in our family lives there anymore..”

“*Sigh* Alright, you can sleep on the couch. Buy your own food though. I don’t want you cleaning out all my stuff in the fridge.” Delilah relented, as Steph felt a little insulted.

“Come on mom, I wouldn’t eat all your stuff.” Steph argued, as her mother just shook her head.

“I know you. You’re a natural glutton. Always have been. I can tell by the look of you that I can’t afford to feed you.” Delilah said, as she pressed her hand against Steph’s fat belly.

Stepping back in embarrassment Steph burst, “You know Mom, it feels like the whole world just keeps kicking me down and you know what? You are really not helping. Not that you ever helped me with anything.”

“Oh, come on Steph, stop being so dramatic. You’ve got a college degree and you have Noah.” Delilah explained, as she suddenly noticed Steph recoil.

With her head pointed downward in a sullen fashion, Steph muttered, “Noah and I broke up..”

No wonder Steph was so choked up. She’d finally ended things with her first boyfriend. Delilah promptly rephrased, “Well you’ve still got a college degree.”

“I got the degree, but I don’t have a job or anyway of paying back my student loans..” Steph pouted, as she looked to her mother for advice.

“Then maybe you should have thought twice before going to college.” Delilah responded, as Steph was feeling fed up with her mother’s continually dismissive tone.

“You told me going to college was a good idea all the time growing up!” Steph loudly countered, as her anger boiled over.

“How would I know?? I never went to college!” Delilah replied with a bit of sass in her voice.

“Ugh!! It’s only been two minutes and I already wanna stuff my face with ice cream so I don’t have to talk to you!” Steph burst, as she crossed her arms just under her meaty breasts and her belly jiggled in response. She hated to admit it, but she was starving. She’d hardly had anything to eat all day.

“Well, welcome home sweetheart.” Delilah sourly said, as she realized from the look of her daughter’s fat body, that Steph had been stuffing her face with ice cream quite a lot lately. Glancing at the time again, she mentally realized that she needed to text her date that she would be late.

“Ugh! Mom! Can’t you ever try to be a good parent?? I need help!” Steph begged, as Delilah threw her hands upward in frustration.

“Steph, what can I do? I’m divorced, single and I can barely afford this apartment. I don’t have any money for you.” She forcefully remined Steph, while she put her hands on her motherly hips.

“Mom, I don’t need money..” Steph began, before letting out a nervous sigh and continuing, “Okay, I need money.. But I just need someone to support me for once without expecting something in return.”

*Grrrrrrrrrrrrp!* Steph’s stomach loudly growled in hunger.

“Was that your belly?” Delilah muttered in disgust.

“Can I just have some of your food this one time.. I have not eaten since..” Steph began, as her mother put up her hand to signal Steph to stop.

“*Sigh* Okay. I think I know how I can help you.” Delilah sighed, as she held out her hand, “Give me your phone.”

“Okay..” Steph hesitantly said, as she handed her phone over to her mom, “What are you doing?”

“I’ll tell you in ten minutes. Just change into something nice. Like what I am wearing.” Delilah explained, as she headed into her bedroom with Steph’s phone in hand.

Steph looked down at her doughy belly poking out of her tank top. She didn’t have anything like her mom’s yellow dress to change into.. Shrugging her shoulders, Steph just turned on the TV and plopped down on the couch. She actually decided to time how long her mother’s ‘ten minutes’ would be. About twenty minutes later, her mother emerged from her room.

14. Jan 28, 2019 #54

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“What are you doing? I told you to change!” Delilah barked, as she tossed Steph’s phone on the couch.

“Why?” Steph sighed, while looking at her mom with curiosity.

“Cause it’s tinder date time!!” Delilah enthused, as Steph sat upward against the protests of her growling belly.

Had that been why her mother was so dressed up when she’d entered?? Steph burst, “Oh god mom, you use tinder?? Don’t you know that’s just for hooking up?”

“Don’t worry sugar, I made you a profile and found you a date too.” Delilah smiled, as Steph froze, “And because you are short on money and your tummy is rumbling, I got him to agree to treat you to a lovely Italian dinner.”

“WHAT??” Steph yelled, while the hair on the back of her neck spiked upward with the pang of nerves that accompanied it. She was not ready to date! It couldn’t be true, Steph couldn’t believe it, “You didn’t!”

“I did, get dressed into something cute!” Delilah ordered, as she impatiently placed her hands on her hips.

“MOM!! Nothing cute fits me!” Steph lamented, as she arose from the couch to stand square across from her mother. Looking into her eyes, she realized her mother was not bluffing. This was a nightmare!

Delilah glanced with disapproval at her daughter’s protruding fat stomach, she grabbed Steph’s sizable roll of fat and barked, “What? You’re just gunna leave that muffin top on full display? You can't go out like this!”

“It’s fine mom, nothing I wear is gunna hide the way I look.” Steph said in retreat, as her mother did not let up.

“True, you've gotten too fat to hide it. What are you gunna do if he asks you about all this?” Delilah prodded, while poking Steph’s belly, pinching her jiggly muffin top and groping her sizable love handles.

“Maybe he will like curves?” Steph mumbled in protest, she hated the way her mom was talking down to her, but something about her teasing and jabs about her weight.. well.. Steph liked the way that felt..

“Ehh, you could always try to get him drunk.” Delilah figured, as Steph looked over what her mother had been doing on her phone. This was a problem!

“Mom! These pictures of me are from over a year ago! I don’t look like this anymore!” Steph gasped, as Delilah innocently shrugged.

“Not my fault you got so fat! Just make up something to tell your date, like you got a thyroid problem or something.” Delilah advised, as Steph slumped her shoulders in exhaustion.. Her mother had not changed a bit.

“Fuck my life..” Steph sighed, as Delilah ordered Steph in front of her bedroom mirror. It was going to be the first time she picked out an outfit for her daughter to wear since grade school.

Picking out something for Steph was easier said than done. After rummaging through Steph’s clothing and finding absolutely nothing suitable, Delilah had to resort to her own wardrobe. She’d rescheduled the time of her date with Calvin, so she was in no hurry to get Steph ready. She brushed her curly brown hair, she admonished Stephanie about her swollen figure, and she eventually settled on a dress that her daughter could wear. It was a plus sized, alternating striped, sleeveless maternity midi dress that featured some stylish front button accents, a cinched elastic waistline to accommodate her daughter’s sizable belly, and a square neckline to highlight Steph’s bountiful boobs. Of course, the dress barely contained her daughter’s girth, but it would serve her purposes tonight well enough.

After questioning why her mother still had maternity dresses in her wardrobe and not getting a straight answer, Delilah and Steph went their separate ways for their dates. Steph wasn’t exactly sure how far a walk the Italian restaurant would be, so she caught a cab. She arrived about ten minutes before Mr. Tinder agreed to meet with her. His profile name was Harvey. His pictures were an assortment of photos of him in nice suits at weddings or dances, and there was also one picture of him hiking somewhere. He looked pretty wealthy and attractive to Steph. Her mother’s conversation with him had been quite flirtatious and suggestive, she only hoped that the could live up to the image of her that Delilah had projected to him…

15. Jan 28, 2019 #55

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

While Steph patiently waited at a table for her date to arrive she tossed that idea out of her head. Harvey was expecting dinner with a bikini model! He was going to freak when he saw her! Steph’s stomach roared at the thought and she was quick to lather a piece of bread with butter and gobble it down her starving throat. Gosh!! Bread tasted SO GOOD!! Steph couldn’t help but munch on piece after piece of their bread basket while she nervously waited for her first tinder date to arrive. After about ten minutes of munching away at the table’s, now empty, bread basket, Steph saw him wandering the front of the restaurant!

“Harvey? Over here!” Steph mumbled with her mouth still full of her last piece of bread. She hurried to chug some water to wash it down before Harvey finally approached her.

“St-Stephanie??” Harvey hesitated, as he checked his phone and then looked at her in bewilderment, “Woah, you look.. Hungry.”

“I’m famished! I’ve been on trains all day. I haven’t had time to eat. I hope I don’t make a pig of myself.” Steph nervously rattled off, as she swatted bread crumbs off of her cleavage.

Harvey just stared at his date’s chubby arms jiggle, while she tried to clean herself. He was in shock! From the look of her relatively thin face, this was the same girl from the photos, but it was clear from her huge chest, thick belly, strained dress, and thick arms that this girl had gained an incredible amount of weight since her profile pictures were taken. Harvey didn’t know whether to call her out for it, or just pretend like he didn’t get catfished big time. In a regretful tone Harvey mumbled, “Did you already eat a whole basket of bread and butter?”

“Umm, I’m pretty sure they will bring more if we ask..” Steph blushed, as Harvey reluctantly took a seat across from Steph at the table. He put the bag he was carrying next to his chair.

“It’s okay. So..” Harvey froze, as he struggled with what to say next, “Do you actually do bikini competitions? Or..”

“Oh, I did! I wrecked my ACL though last year and haven’t been able to really get back in the gym.” Steph nervously prattled off, as Harvey nodded slowly in response.

“Ohh, so that’s why you.. Ugh..” Harvey’s voice puttered out. He didn’t really know the polite way to address his date’s horrendous weight gain.

“Yeah, I guess I’ve really let myself go in the meantime..” Steph shakily criticized herself, as she broke eye contact with Harvey. Gosh the atmosphere around the table was already tense.. Steph couldn’t go on pretending like she hadn’t completely mislead this guy. “I’m sorry I don’t look like I did in the pictures.. I totally understand if you wanna leave..”

“I mean.. It’s not the first time something like this has happened with tinder for me.” Harvey sighed, as he felt a little relieved that Stephanie brought up the subject directly, “Although I will say that your pictures have been the most misleading of anyone I’ve gone on a date with.”

“I’m sorry..” Steph blushed, as she felt a deep embarrassment from Harvey’s words. She was such a dirty pig.. Why did she think any guy would find her attractive? The disappointed look Harvey was giving her kept making that feeling of embarrassment grow. It wasn’t long before Steph felt something else. Her shame was giving way to a bit of excitement. She didn’t know why, but she wanted more, Steph quickly lied, “I guess those pictures are how I still think of myself..”

“Well you might wanna consider updating them. No offense but I probably wouldn’t have come all the way out here if I knew I was gunna be buying dinner for an obese chick.” Harvey poignantly emphasized, as Steph nearly coughed in excitement. She really was an obese porker wasn’t she!?

“You still wanna buy this obese chick dinner?” Steph lustfully asked, as her arms held the sides of her belly to emphasis its size.

“Well I already made the effort to come down here. Might as well make the best of it you know?” Harvey weakly smiled, as he continued, “Plus there is like a non-zero chance that you are an undercover journalist or something and I don’t want the world thinking I’m a shallow dick.”

“Hahaha, you’re funny. We should order drinks.” Steph laughed, as she leaned her elbows on the table and tilted her back forward. She was giving Harvey an unadulterated look at her obese cleavage and his eyes appeared to be taking the bait.

“It’s BYOB, but don’t worry, I brought wine.” Harvey winked, as he pulled two bottles of expensive wine from the bag he’s brought beside his chair, “So, Stephanie.. What’s your last name?”

“It was Marino in high school, now it’s Sutton.” Steph replied, as she eyed Harvey with curiosity. She was sure this guy was going to leave her fat ass alone for dinner. Maybe she had a chance with him.

“Why the change?” Harvey asked, as he opened the first bottle of red wine.

“My old athletic trainer thought I should take my mom’s maiden name for Bikini Competitions.. He thought it sounded better..” Steph recalled, as Harvey poured her a glass of wine.

“Wow, tell me more. What got you into competitions?” Harvey asked, as he poured himself an even fuller glass of the expensive red wine.

“That’s a long story, would you mind if we ordered appetizers first?” Steph’s inner fatty interjected, as Harvey shrugged in agreement.

Steph settled on a tray of stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer. She and Harvey talked mostly about Steph’s former competition stories while they ate away at the yummy morsels of mushrooms. By the time they ordered the main course they’d both finished no less than two glasses of wine and had cracked open the second bottle of wine that Harvey had brought. Their conversation turned toward Harvey while they both began eating their pasta dishes. Steph had ordered a creamy pasta alfredo, while Harvey had gone with a more traditional pasta and meatball combo. While Steph did most of the eating, Harvey did most of the talking. He talked about law school, the night life in the city, and toward the end of their meal they even got on the topic of his previous tinder dates.

16. Jan 28, 2019 #56

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Hahaha, no seriously! She tried to put her fingers in my mouth during sex! I had no idea what she got out of it or why she did it!” Harvey laughed, as Steph sucked down the last remnants of her huge pasta dish. Harvey had only eaten about half of what they’d brought out for him.

“Gosh, Tinder is weird!” Steph burst. She was feeling the wine a little bit now. It certainly was not stopping her from making a pig of herself in front of Harvey. She’d eaten so much pasta. It was enough to probably comfortably feed three people and yet here Steph was thinking about dessert. She tried to stay engaged with the conversation, “Maybe she did it because it is a way of penetrating? Like, it could be a subtle signal of dominance or something?”

“Huh? Maybe.” Harvey paused, as he took another gulp of wine, “Sorry, this conversation went to a weird place.”

“It’s okay, I’m having fun.” Steph smiled, as she looked at the alfredo sauce remaining on her plate. It had been so good.. She wished she could just suck up the rest of it with a straw..

“You about done there?” Harvey asked, while it looked like his fat date seemed upset she’d eaten all her pasta. He’d never met a girl with such an appetite.

“I’d lick my plate, but I don’t want to end up as a weird tinder date story for you.” Steph admitted, as she looked at Harvey with a sweet smile.

“Oh, you are already up there.” Harvey smiled back, as he had to admit that Stephanie’s face was very attractive. If only the body underneath the face matched..

“Why?” Steph asked a little offended at the accusation.

“Well, you are the fattest girl I’ve ever had a date with.” Harvey pointed out haphazardly.

“Why is that weird??” Steph pouted, as Harvey took another drink of wine.

“Because I was expecting to be out with a bikini model.” Harvey explained, as Steph shrugged. He had a point.

“Fair enough. Are you going to judge me if I order dessert?” Steph asked, as she couldn’t stop thinking about something sweet to top her off.

“Me? Never.” Harvey sarcastically replied, as Steph didn’t pick up on it. In fact, the second their waiter walked over to them, Steph ordered not one, but two desserts! She couldn’t decide between the chocolate mousse cake or the cannoli so she freaking ordered both!

Harvey couldn’t get over the shameless gluttony that Stephanie had on display. She seemed like a sweet girl but lacked all forms of self-control over what she ate. It was no surprise she’d gotten so fat after she stopped working out. It was an extreme example of ex-athlete syndrome. He continued to watch Steph eat in morbid curiosity. The desserts did not stand much of a chance when they arrived. It was only after Steph finished gorging herself on sweets that Harvey could really see the extent to which Steph had stuffed herself with food.

Leaning back in her chair and using her hands to support her bloated stomach, Steph’s tight dress looked ready to rip at the seams around her swollen midsection. It was disheartening to see someone so beautiful let themselves go like this. It even seemed to Harvey that Stephanie was enjoying herself. Even now she seemed almost blissful in her self-induced food coma, “Ugh.. Oh my god.. This place was soo good..”

“You’re such a fatty. You sure you don’t wanna eat my leftover’s too?” Harvey teased, as Steph perked up.

“Is that a challenge? Take me back to your place and I’ll eat them.” Steph lustfully winked with a horny smile.

“Nice try. It’s been fun Steph, I think you are a cool girl, but you are not my type.” Harvey politely explained, as he went for another drink of wine but realized that they’d officially tapped his two bottle completely dry.

“What’s your type?” Steph blurted, as she was feeling an arousing mix of embarrassment, shame, fullness, and excitement.

“I prefer girls who can see their feet. Maybe touch their toes. Don’t eat their body weight in pasta every night.” Harvey joked, as Steph felt hit by a wave of arousal.

“Sorry, I get hungry when I am horny..” Steph gushed, as she tried to lean forward and flash Harvey some cleavage, but her full stomach wasn’t letting her move.

“Well I’m sorry Steph, I can’t help you with that.” Harvey politely rebuffed Steph’s advances.

Feeling the rejection, Steph grunted, “*sigh* fine.. Thank for the meal.”

“Want me to walk you home?” Harvey offered, as Steph felt she could burst from sexual anticipation. She didn’t know why being put down was putting her in the mood like this, but she was desperate to satisfy her increasing urges.

“Is that a fat joke? Are you saying I need the exercise?” Steph burst in an offended tone. She studied Harvey’s face, it looked like she had him feeling apologetic! She quickly decided to throw everything she had on the table, “Haven’t you ever wondered what it’s like to do it with a bigger woman?”

“…” Harvey didn’t respond right away. Steph could tell he was processing what she’d just said. She prayed the wine Harvey had drank was on her side.

“Alright. Let’s go to my place.” Harvey decided, as Steph felt a burst of jubilation within her porky body!

17. Jan 28, 2019 #57

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The next morning

*Slam*

“So, how was Harvey?” Delilah called, as she watched Steph stomp into her apartment from the doorway.

“Dinner was great. So was last night. But that’s it. He doesn’t want to see me anymore.” Steph pouted, as she crossed her arms and plopped right next to her mom on the couch.

“That’s the great thing about Tinder, there is a million Harvey’s out there!” Delilah assured Steph, as she adjusted herself a little farther away from Steph on the couch. Steph’s fat ass was sinking the whole cushion.

“I would trade a million Harvey’s for just one Noah..” Steph’s lower lip quivered, as Delilah could tell her daughter was about to cry.

“Oh Steph, you can’t still be choke up about him sugar?” Delilah questioned, as she eyed just how much her daughter’s fat body was stretching her maternity dress. It was safe to say it was ruined now..

“I thought he was the one mom..” Steph muttered, as she looked over to her mom and could tell she didn’t really care about what she had to say, “What am I doing.. You are the wrong person to talk to about this.”

“Sugar, I know I’m not the greatest mom. I never had that.. connection with my kids like other moms and I am sorry I could never give you that..” Delilah warmly admitted, as a tear dripped from Steph’s cheek.

“Whatever. It doesn’t matter. My life is over.” Steph dramatically exclaimed, as she leaned back against the back of the couch and heard the wood creek with strain as it tried to support her great weight.

“Haha, your life is not over. Your life hasn’t even started yet!” Delilah laughed, as Steph did not appreciate her mother’s tone.

“It is! I failed at everything! I’ve lost everything I’ve cared about in a freaking month mom!” Steph growled.

“Is this about your bikini competitions? Those were stupid anyway.” Delilah dismissed, as Steph felt anger building up in her heart.

“They were not stupid to me!” Steph spat, “I thought you were interested in them?? It was the only thing you ever called to ask me about!”

“Cause I knew you liked them so much. It only meant something to me because it meant something to you.” Delilah justified, as Steph rolled her eyes.

“Lovely.” Steph shrugged, as she looked at her mother right in the eye, “You know I only got into those stupid competitions because I wanted to show you that I could be pretty like you.”

“Steph, you don’t have to do anything to impress me.” Delilah responded defensively.

“I know! Cause literally nothing impresses you!” Steph vented, “Why did I think coming here was a good idea??”

“Steph, look.. I’ve never known the right things to say to you. I’ve never had that motherly instinct. But you’re an adult now, and from one adult to another I am trying to help you feel better. Okay?” Delilah explained, as Steph rubbed her watery eyes.

“*Sniff* okay..” Steph sobbed.

“I know you feel lost and alone, but you’re not. Trust me, I’ve been there.” Delilah continued, as Steph wasn’t buying it.

“What the hell would you know about it?! You always had Dad taking care of you until YOU had an affair!” Steph accused, as Delilah bite her lip reluctantly. She was clearly thinking about something very seriously.

18. Jan 28, 2019 #58

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“It was wrong to cheat on your father, but that’s not what this is about right now Steph. I’m not asking you to forgive me. I just want you to understand what I am trying to tell you.” Delilah began before taking a deep breath, “There is a lot you don’t know about me.. Your father made me keep a lot of my life secret from you guys growing up. He thought it was the only way our family would work. *Sign* I was married two times before I married your father.”

“What???” Steph nearly choked on her own tongue, “But you married dad when you were 22!”

“I know. And I got pregnant with your brother Bob when I was 22. I had Roy when I was 23. And I had you when I was 24.” Delilah explained, as she put her hand on Steph’s meaty thigh, “But before I met your father, I’d already dropped out of high school because I was pregnant. My left my parents. I tried to find a job. I had my first child, I put her in an orphanage because I couldn’t take care of her. I met a lawyer, married him, got pregnant again. Had another daughter, got divorced. He kept my daughter, I went home to live with my parents. I got back together with my high school crush. We got married, I got pregnant again. History repeated itself. I ran into your father, and you know the rest.”

“Oh my god.. Mom! I had no idea..” Steph gasped, as part of her couldn’t belief what her mother was saying, “Wait.. I have two half-sisters?”

“Three, but that’s beside the point. The point is that none of the men I found in my life really made me happy. I liked the thrill of the new relationships, I liked being pregnant, the way people treated me when I was pregnant..” Delilah explained with a smile on her face while she imagined herself pregnant. Snapping back to attention, she continued, “I guess the men in my life gave me those things, but at the end of the day, the happiness you feel has got to come from within yourself. You must make yourself happy. It’s that simple. Don’t look to other people to give it to you because then you’ll waste your life waiting.”

“This might be the best mother daughter talk we’ve ever had..” Steph sniffed, as she wiped the last of her stressful tears away from her face, “Thank you mom.”

“I’m glad you can learn from my mistakes hahaha!” Delilah laughed, as she tried to get the conversation back on track, “I’m glad you are smiling again, because I’ve thought about our arrangement for you living here for a few weeks.”

“What is it?” Steph asked curiously.

“Six weeks, then I need you to move out. You don’t have to pay me rent, but I want you to pay for your own food.” Delilah explained, as she eyed her daughter’s big belly.

“I guess that’s fair..” Steph sighed, as she wondered, “What if I can’t find a job?”

“You’ll find a job.” Delilah assured her, as she patted the top of her fat thigh and got up from the couch to get ready for the day.

19. Jan 28, 2019 #59

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The new living arrangement honestly went better than Steph had expected at first. Her mom tended to give her a lot of space, occasionally joining her to watch some TV or share a meal. Steph never realized how full her mom’s schedule was. She worked most nights during the week and worked very late on Fridays and Saturdays. Her mother would often alternate between going to platies or yoga classes in the morning. She never once invited Steph to join her, but Steph knew her mom enjoyed her alone time.

Steph found ways to occupy herself during her new living arrangement. After getting over her first Tinder date, Steph decided to give the dating app another go. She decided to take her mother’s advice to heart, she’d make herself happy from now on. She didn’t know why but being teased about her weight had become a turn on for her, so she decided against updating her tinder profile with more recent pictures. It not only made getting dates that much easier, but as Steph got into regularly using the app for dinner and lunch dates, she became very excited by the various reaction of her dates to her truly overweight status.

Some would freak out and leave the moment they saw her, Steph didn’t like those dates because it meant she’d have to pay for her meal herself. Some guys would act politer and stay for the food and conversation. In these cases, Steph made sure to act like a grade ‘A’ fatty and stuff herself with so much food that they got uncomfortable. She was really getting into the humiliation of being chastised for her weight and eating habits by these complete strangers. However, there was the select few of Steph’s dates who actually took her to bed for sex for one reason or another. While they were few and far between not one ever called her again the morning after. Steph had found her place on the dating market and apparently it was at the bottom. It was lucky for her that she was actually enjoying being on the bottom!

She largely didn’t have to pay for food since most of the guy’s she met (who stuck around for food) were willing to treat her. She got to eat out for lunch and dinner nearly every day and indulge her growing sweet tooth with dessert at every meal. When she wasn’t meeting new people or fumbling around on Tinder, Steph was on the couch watching TV and snacking to her hearts content. As the weeks passed, Steph’s arrangement with her mother got a little more strained. Delilah was not pleased that Steph was acting so lazy, but she was more annoyed that Steph wasn’t making more effort to find a job. Steph grew to resent her mother’s nagging more and more, but she still had to admit that she was enjoying her new living situation. She figured that if she didn’t get a job right away her mother might be guilted into letting her stay the whole summer. As the 6-week deadline loomed, Steph and Delilah were at odds.

“Alright off the couch.” Delilah ordered, as Steph ignored her mother’s request. “Come on I have friends coming over for a party later. These people are like family to me, I need you outta here tonight!”

“I’m actually family though.. Why do I have to leave? I’m comfy.” Steph pouted, as she spread her chunky legs across the couch in protest.

Not letting Steph get away with her laziness, Delilah responded, “Because you didn’t read the book the rest of us did.”

“You didn’t ready any book this month!” Steph called her mother out.

“Alright, I used SparkNotes, give me a break I’ve been busy.” Delilah sighed, as her daughter was giving her a headache.

“Why can’t I hang out with your book club friends?” Steph prodded, as her mother broke eye contact.

“Umm..” Delilah paused, as she tried to think of a nice way to respond.

“Are you embarrassed of me?” Steph burst seeing right through her mother’s indecision.

“…” Delilah didn’t know what to say. She didn’t want her friends negatively judging her for her pig of a daughter.

“Oh my god mom! That’s so rude!” Steph huffed, as Delilah decided to take the offensive.

“Don’t talk to me about rude! You’ve been sitting on your lazy ass these last six weeks doing nothing but fattening up! I told you to get a job!” Delilah vented, as she poked her daughter’s larger looking stomach. All those dinner dates had really taken a toll on her daughter’s already inflated frame.

“I guess I’ll have to stay here a little longer.” Steph snobbishly sighed trying not to betray her true intentions.

“Oh no. You are outta here by Sunday. That was the deal.” Delilah said without a hint of hesitation.

“Mom, please!” Steph wined, as Delilah shook her head.

“No! Call a friend or something.” Delilah ordered, as Steph frowned.

“I don’t have any friends..” Steph pouted trying to look as sad as possible.

“What about that blonde girl? Your friend from college? Doesn’t she live somewhere in town?” Delilah wondered, as Steph let out a sigh of frustration.

“Joline hates me.” Steph said, as she looked to the side of the room.

“Call her. Unless you prefer to be homeless.” Delilah threatened.

“You are so mean!” Steph spat, as she awkwardly got off the couch and stood up. She wished she had a room to hide in.

“You wanna hangout at my party tonight? Alright, you can stay for the party. See? I’m not so mean.” Delilah relented, as Steph looked slightly appeased, “Just don’t embarrass me and please wear something appropriate..”

Steph just sighed. Apparently, yoga pants and a tank top didn’t qualify as appropriate. And what was her mother talking about embarrassing her?? Obviously, there wasn’t anything Steph could do to hide how heavy she was, so maybe her mom meant that she shouldn’t act like a fatty? Haha, fat chance.

20. Jan 28, 2019 #60

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Steph got ready for the party, while her mom prepared some food. Out of spite, she ended up emulating her mother’s outfit. Her mother was wearing a nice striped shirt along with a tasteful skirt. Steph dug through her mother’s closet and was pleased to find an identical shirt. Putting it on, Steph realized the garment barely stretched enough to cover her boobs, much less her fat belly. She hardly looked identical to her mother with it on, she knew her mother would freak if she saw her wearing it so Steph decided to stick with it. She couldn’t find a skirt that fit her fatass so she wore some large shorts instead. She finished her look with a large hair bow. She wanted to come off as a spoiled little girl who had just become a piggy. Steph was smart to wait to exit her mother’s room until the guests started arriving. Once her mom got a wide-eyed look of her, there was nothing she could do.

As the guests slowly began to arrive, Steph realized that it was a potluck supper because each guest brought something to eat. Some brought appetizers, others brought side dishes, there was chips, buffalo chicken dip, and a plethora of desserts. Her mom made roast beef for sandwiches and boy was there a lot of alcohol. After making introductions and some brief small talk, Steph was amazed how few of her mother’s guests actually knew about her prior to the party. A lot of her mother’s friends were eager to learn more about her so Steph decided to put on a little show.

After filling her plate with a smorgasbord of delectable foods she promptly chowed down while conversing with her mother’s dear friends. At first, she could tell that her mother’s friends were amused, either by her gluttonous appetite, her insufficient clothing or perhaps they were too focused on the stories Steph was telling to really notice how much food she was packing away. It all changed when she let out her first unladylike burp. A few of her mother’s friend grimaced, Steph could see her mother look over in her direction with disgust, but things soon returned to normal. The conversations got going, more people started drinking, Steph filled up her second and third plates with food. Now when her mother’s friends looked at her they didn’t just see Delilah’s daughter, they saw Delilah’s glutinously fat daughter.

After finishing her third plate, Steph decided it was best to remain on the stool in the kitchen. She lazily asked her mom’s various friends to grab her more food. They were all very polite and complied without question. After about her fifth plate, Steph was starting to feel pretty full. Her stomach had bloated outward nicely and had now basically turned her megger shirt into a tub top since it only really covered her breasts now. Her belly had broken free! That’s when she began to feel a distinct gurgling in her stomach. Maybe it was the refried beans she’d eaten, perhaps it was the soda, but Steph could feel another burp coming and it was gunna be a loud one..

*BELCH!!*

“Oh my gosh pardon *Burp* mee!” Steph swatted the air in front of her face. That burp tasted spicy.

“I was wondering why you looked so fat and out of shape compared to your mother. Your tummy is a bottomless pit isn’t it??” One of her mother’s friends exclaimed, as Steph loudly patted her round stomach in response. The slapping noise garnered most of the room’s attention, including her mother’s.

“I’ve been trying to follow a diet, but I just love bad food.” Steph relented dramatically, as one of her mother’s other friends took the bait.

“What diet?” She asked.

“The diet where I see food and I eat it! Hahaha!” Steph laughed, as a dozen of her mother’s friends joined in laughing at Steph’s expense.

Delilah had seen enough, once there was a moment of peace she stormed over to her daughter, “Are you quite done making a pig of yourself?? You are embarrassing me! Julia just told me she can’t believe we have the same genes!”

“No mom, I can’t help it. I like making a pig of myself. You told me that I need to do what makes me happy.” Steph slurred, as Delilah’s cheeks blushed red with embarrassment.

“Acting like a spoiled fat glutinous hog makes you happy?” Delilah seethed, as she shoved her daughter right in her doughy fat gut.

“Umm-hmm.” Steph smiled at the feeling the added pressure against her stomach produced. She quickly went to poke her mother in her firm stomach, “I think I like being fat. Kinda like you enjoyed being pregnant!”

“Stop it!” Delilah burst, as she looked around in hopes that her friends were not hearing what her daughter was spouting.

“You know mom, if you got fat, you might like it. I bet you would fill out your old maternity dresses. You might even look pregnant if you gain in the right places.” Steph smiled, as she imagined her mother as fat as her, “We could be *burp!* twins!!”

“Stephanie Sutton are you drunk?” Delilah asked in an authoritative tone.

“*Urp!* Just gassy! Can you pass the pie?” Steph belched, as her mom could smell the alcohol on her breath. Seeing no point in arguing right now, Delilah merely grabbed the pie and dropped it in front of her daughter.

“Ugh! Here! Stuff yourself silly.” Delilah huffed, as she went to rejoin her friends.