• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

CALLING ALL FA's MALE AND FEMALE

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raqui

Looking for some help here. This Friday is my show and not one FA is set in stone as a guest. So if anyone here would like to be a guest on my Online Radio Show and let people know about the Struggles FA's Go through in live in and out the closet and that it is quite normal to love fat people.

CONTACT ME: [email protected]

TOPIC:
Those in the plus sized community have a negative thought about FA's! The men and women who LOVE & ADMIER FAT! Stigma's are abundant, society, family, friends declare love of Fat as un-natural. Life, Love and Dating is hard, many stay in the closet struggling to come out! Let us understand FA'S, Yes they do exists!

www.blogtalkradio.com/largeinchargeradio

Back