• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Can you help with my booty size?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steatopygous

Hi,

I am a fan of dimensionsmagazine because I can read great stories about butt gain (or expansion).
But I was thinking if there is a way to real do a real story about big booty gain.
In my all life I desire my booty bigger. Even if it means rolls and rolls of fat issue in my booty but it will be very big. Now I have a 42'' booty size but I hope one day get a 64'' booty. It's difficult to explain (you can see my life story at: http://carolive1000.deviantart.com/).
So I am always looking for some powder, liquid, pill, food, magic, spell, potion, work, etc that affect my booty fat cells and then I start to grow (for as much time as that formula or some things work on my booty).
I really know that it is possible but I am not able to find it.
So, please ( I am almost begging you) can you help me to find it or to tell me how, where or who I can find it? How make my booty really big?

Thank you so much,

= )
Carol Oliveira
Sao Paulo, Brazil

The booty volunteer

Latest posts

Back