• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Can you tell...?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nala

Hi,

Hope everybody is doing great!
I was wondering....
Just picture this: As a (quite large) bhm, you're walking down a street, just going to do some grocery shopping or whatever... Then you can just feel someone's watching you and, as you turn your head, you can see that there's this girl looking at you with a somewhat glazed look in her eyes. When she sees you catching her eye, she smiles and then may or may not look away, but the thing I'm wondering about is what is the first thing you'd think when a girl watches you?

Would it come to mind that she may be watching you because she thinks you're attractive or would it be more likely at first for you to think she is watching you because of your size.

I was just wondering about this 'cause many of the women on this board seem to have said that in every day life, big men do not seem to catch on when they are using flirtasious body language or even just tend to look away. As a bhm, can you, at first sight, tell if a woman thinks you're attractive just by the way she's looking at you?

And ladies, when you're looking at an attractive bhm that you'd just happen to see some where (and would like to get to know better) do you think it shows in you're eyes that you are watching him out of adoration, in stead of just because of his size. And how often are you able to get that a cross to him?

Latest posts

Back