• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Can't i just prefer bbws without being labelled a "FA"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Con

As above^^^

I am wondering if i can just be me, a guy who prefers bbws, and not labelled an FA or some kind of fetishist.... because i don't see it or think about it in that way. If i said i liked redheads would that make me some kinda festish-y guy too?

I'd like be able to have and express my preference without there being any label or tag attached to it.
To some extent it seems that among some people, the fact that i'm what i guess you folks here would call a BHM gives me (in their minds/mentality/thoughts or whatever) an "excuse" or a "pass" of some kind? i've had it said to me when i defended my preference for larger women "it's ok man your a big guy yourself" or "you're fat too so that's ok". My physical stature has nothing to do with who i find attractive (of course, it affects who finds me attractive but that's another sotry and i don't mind that)

Please, i don't want that, i do not want some kind of excuse or free pass, because it's what i like, to me it's perfectly normal and i wish it was to others too. I find myself having to say "I don't need it or want it, so please stop trying to give it to me".

Also, i am not attracted to bbws "because they're fat" or in any kind of festish. I've been kind of disgusted to see that some of the bbws here have felt creeped out by a certain kind of guy liking them and the reason for his attraction to them being a some wierd thing like seeign the difficulties sometimes created by more extreme size. that kind of disturbs me as it implies that those guys are maybe thinking of someone being fat as some kind of freaky thing or some kind of deformity. Or maybe i'm wrong?

I am tired today and probably not making as much sense as i should, but please feel free to ask any questions.

So, any thoughts on the above?

Latest posts

Back