• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

carl and I---first and last time

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likeitmatters

happiness as finally come
Tomorrow it will be 5 years since my partner passed away at 6 30 p.m. and I still can remember the whole night and the day before like it was yesterday. The pain has lessened over the years but this time of the year for a few minutes make me think of what may have been.

Let me tell you about my"love story" and hope I do not bore you to tears because this is therapy for me at this time of the year.

Well, we met on august 17th at 6 30 p.m. because I saw his profile and picture on a gay website. I wrote him and he wrote me back within a few minutes and we started talking and this was in the early days of aol instance messenger and I did not have a clue of what he was talking about considering I was new at the computer thingy. well, we started talking and talking after we found a place we could chat real time. and we chatted into the wee hours of the night about 1 30 a.m. and I realized after 5 minutes that I was in love with him and wanted him and he finally told me before I logged off, Joe "what am I going to do with you"? and I finally said, you could marry me? and he replied OK!!

Little did I know what kind of life that was ahead for us. I said, well I am going to rent a mini van and bring you home and he said ok but he will need to go back for his mothers operation and I said ok and asked how long are you going to be away? he said a few days and I said ok.

Well, his mother pulled through and I sent him a bus ticket to come home and I was so happy and he said to me, I never want to be away from you from this point on and I promised never ever to leave him behind and always take him with me and I did.

I was able to get him a job where I was and eventually we were on the same team and right in front of each other and we would laugh and tell jokes and just look at each other and then we would go out for dinner or lunch and we just enjoyed each others presence.

Quite a few co workers when they heard about how we met and how we moved in together a week after we met and they said he could have been axe murderer and I said, no I knew he was supposed to be with me and the funny part guys is that I only saw him in a picture and never had sex never touched till I picked him up and moved him back here.

In fact we were together 24-7 for the first few years and then he started to get sick and I made sure we were still in contact and bought two cell phones and started to text message and chatting every chance I could.

I was very loyal to him and could never ever think of being with a another man at that time because I loved him mind body and soul and it drives me nuts when I see men who say they love their partner or s/o because I was always taught to love one human and not multiply partners. And yes I know they love them but if you love someone dont you love them totally and when you want another person in your life, it gives the impression that you are not totally happy with who you are with.

Well, like I said tomorrow will be 5 years and I love him as much now as I did in life and will I ever find someone to love again? I dont know but I may or may not but I have so many wonderful memories to carry me through life and he taught me so much that I am thankful that he did teach me.

This will be the first and last time I will show the picture of the sexiest man in my eyes because I have to go on with my life and wanted to share this tid bit about me and the man that I loved beyond love and btw we were so close that we would sit across from each other and we knew what each other were thinking and we would finish each others sentences. and it even goes beyond that. we had the same type of ailments such as diabetes type 2 and the same blood type and same type of vision. I was even willing to give him a lung or a kidney or anything to have saved his life but I guess the powers that be needed him more..

Thank you for reading this...much love to everyone on the new year.

:bow: :bow:

View attachment carl part two.JPG

Latest posts

Back