• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

CD's You Would Rate a 10 out of 10?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxjaguar

As a huge music buff and collector, I always love to see what ranks highly on other peoples lists. So, what are a couple of CD's or Albums (for the older folk who grew up with LP's) that are 10's in your mind?

Any kind of music is welcome. If it isn't an artist that most people would be familiar with, such as U2 or The Beatles, try and give a brief description as to what that artisit sounds like, or the feeling you get from listening to it.

A few of mine:

Van Halen - Van Halen

Could be the best debut album ever from a hard rock band. So many classics, and a great mix of feel good summertime rockers and liquid fire metal grooves. I think almost every song made it onto FM radio in the late 70's and early 80's....some still are being played today.

Silversun Pickups - Carnavas

Similar to sound and structure as The Smashing Pumpkins, but more lush and melodic. Almost every song gets you humming along, and the melodies won't leave your head for days. Great if you are a fan of 90's alternative with a 70's fuzz rock vibe.

Radiohead - The Bends
If you own it, then you know. If you don't, good luck cause Radiohead are one of those bands that you either get or don't. Such a beautiful flow of songs. Check out the first 3 songs on iTunes, if you feel it...click buy.

Latest posts

Back