• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Central Ohio area

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISOsuperchubs

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this per se, but I thought I would introduce myself here. I'm a gay feeder/encourager who is partnered to a chub. I am 26, 6ft 3in and 165lbs, my partner is 39, 5ft 11in and 400lbs - down a bit from his former weight of 489.

We are looking for local and online friends to chat with, particularly chubs and superchubs. We are also interested in friendly chats with men and couples who are into or living with immobility.

Hope to hear from you soon. Take care!

Back