• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chatting Up The BHM

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traci

Okay....

I've been reading the advice given by you big, beautiful blokes about not being shy and I've got to respond.....

I approached a BHM just the other evening at my favourite grocery store...we were both scoping out what kind of soup to purchase...I was friendly, I was charming, I was flirtatious, etc...

A little bit later, we were both in the same line and I was simply blunt: "Are you attached?" He answered, "No." and I proceeded to tell him who I was and that, yes, he was quite attractive and I'd like to get to know him better, perhaps starting off with a bit of coffee, etc.? He looked at me in sheer disbelief and then COMPLETELY TUNED ME OUT AND VIRTUALLY RAN OUT OF THE STORE.....

I know that I am not a bad-looking girl, but...REALLY!!! I had taken a bath that morning, had put on a bit of makeup and I knew I was capable of breaking several masculine hearts...WHAT GIVES???? I hate to say this, but guys,I do not get this sort of a reaction when the guy is "normal"....In that type of situation, the guy is flattered and then, the flirting commences...

Please advise.

Back