Cheesiest/Worst Music Videos of All Time!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

willowmoon

Don't Panic!
Wow, this is almost too easy.

Don Johnson - Heartbeat

I don't know what's more embarassing ... the song & video ... or the fact that I did own a bass guitar like the one the guy's playing at 1:44 in the video. Thankfully it wasn't my main bass guitar, but STILL.

Wait for it ... wait for it ... it's the singing at 2:22. Yep, that's the most cringeworthy moment.

idontspeakespn

Rabble-rousing since 1982
I almost went for 'Rico Suave' by Gerardo, but then remembered this video.

Of course, the 'literal' version is infinitely more entertaining, but for the purposes of this forum, I had to give you this original Bonnie Tyler video.

KHayes666

Go away
Wow, this is almost too easy.

Don Johnson - Heartbeat

I don't know what's more embarassing ... the song & video ... or the fact that I did own a bass guitar like the one the guy's playing at 1:44 in the video. Thankfully it wasn't my main bass guitar, but STILL.

Wait for it ... wait for it ... it's the singing at 2:22. Yep, that's the most cringeworthy moment.
Dammit you beat me to it.

Didn't Philip Michael Thomas do a cheesy one himself?

miafantastic

Dammit you beat me to it.

Didn't Philip Michael Thomas do a cheesy one himself?
I thought the same thing, too. Then Wikipedia confirmed the music thing, and that it was a total bust. No matter. I loved them both in Miami Vice with their no-sock-wearing selves.

Journey - "Separate Ways"

http://youtu.be/LatorN4P9aA

Two words: air keyboard.

This one's chock-full of '80s video tropes. Also why it's so awesome. Plus, there's tons of air keyboarding going on here. Then sometimes the actual rig's mounted to the wall of the warehouse. (?!) Def from a time when there must've been a lot of, "Hey, I know! Let's do [fill in the blank with anything.at.all.] in the video!" going around the set. Ah, the good ol' days ...

Group builder