• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chest Pain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZainTheInsane

Okay, before anyone gets any ideas, it was not sudden, sharp or acute, so no I'm not having a heart-attack...though that would be rather interesting...

Anyway, I am a bit concerned, mostly because I've never had pain in this particular area before...it is my upper mid-chest region, over the sternum, where the upper pectorals come together. And it feels...like a dull throbbing pain.

Now the pain increases when I look down, when move my arms forward, or when I essentially tense my pectorals.

Now, could it be that I just strained my muscle last night while I slept? or maybe with something I did yesterday? Could it be something more dangerous? Or am I too paranoid?

Latest posts

Back