Chia Confessions Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

imfree

In Remembrance
OK, Guys, here it is!!! I'll begin with my confession. I was first taken back by Stan's Chiatization of me, then it grew on me, and I began to enjoy the notoriety of it!

imfree

In Remembrance
Here's one we took of the new growth, to show the doctor, shortly after my natural hair fell out. She said that because she knows me, heart and soul, nothing I could do would surprise her.

Shosh

Susannah
Hey, I took mine down because one of my eyes looked bruised in the pic.:eek: So I will have to find another pic to email to Stan to do.:)
Susie

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
IC...I have aphids, but...
I wear rubber gloves when I make your chias.

chia_man_stan

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
Hey, I took mine down because one of my eyes looked bruised in the pic.:eek: So I will have to find another pic to email to Stan to do.:)
Susie
Susie,

It reminds me of an ooooooold cigarette commercial that stated "I'd rather fight than switch"

Maybe you should have the black eye avatar with the meaning, "I would rather fight that give up my Chia hair"

http://www.wclynx.com/burntofferings/adsfightswitch.html

imfree

In Remembrance
Do I need to switch shampoos now? :huh: :confused:
Just about any shampoo in a 25% shampoo/ 75% water mix is fine and
really saves on shampoo. Rinse gently and thoroughly.Use a 10% Miracle Gro/ 90% water solution to condition and nourish your new Chia hair.

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
Do I need to switch shampoos now? :huh: :confused:
You should be OK Swamptoad, it was just a short infestation, much better now. Imfree had a good suggestion, a little water and moderate amounts of sunshine do a body good.

Oh, my little girls love seeing me as a Chia plant....would someone mind photo-shopping their pics into Chia plants, too? I bet they would love it :D
Very cute girls you have GEF! They are beautiful just like their mom! They very much resemble you, the chia really highlights that.

---------------------

Lately, one of my colleagues at work has been yelling...
"There is a fungus amongus!" each morning when I walk into the biology building.

IC... I think botanistists can be so annoying sometimes!

swamptoad

imfree ----​

Just about any shampoo in a 25% shampoo/ 75% water mix is fine and
really saves on shampoo. Rinse gently and thoroughly.Use a 10% Miracle Gro/ 90% water solution to condition and nourish your new Chia hair.
Thanks for the tip. I've gotta keep me new "chia-do" nice and spiffy-lookin' as well as healthy. :D

fa_man_stan ----​

You should be OK Swamptoad, it was just a short infestation, much better now. Imfree had a good suggestion, a little water and moderate amounts of sunshine do a body good.
I didn't know that there was an infestation? :eek: I'm glad that I didn't kill my new "chia-hairdo" with too much shampoo.

What am I ever going to do now, though? :confused: I work nights and I sleep through part of the day. :doh:

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
In Remembrance
"You'll never take me alive!!!!!!!!!!!"

*grabs her rifle and crawls military-like back to her well stocked tornado cellar*

"This could be a long fight" - she says to herself as she smears shoe polish on her face and closes the door.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
"You'll never take me alive!!!!!!!!!!!"

*grabs her rifle and crawls military-like back to her well stocked tornado cellar*

"This could be a long fight" - she says to herself as she smears shoe polish on her face and closes the door.
I hear you girlfriend. (Pay no attention to the avatar - we have her under control - chained up and under guard by my Rottie, who is wearing an aluminum foil helmet). For ammo, I suggest Roundup in a waterpistol, supersquirter works best - they are on half price now at Walmart.

Whatever, you do don't eat any salad, chives, or bean sprouts while you are in the cellar. That's one way Stan's minions enter the body. Best to cook all greens (turnips, collards, spinach to kill aliens before consuming). Warning - Moderators do not try to move this to the foodee board! This is a public safety message - not a recipe.

In the meantime, I am working in my home kitchen on cooking up a batch of AGENT ORANGE. I live about 15 miles from one of the largest agent orange production factories of the Vietnam War and have purloined their secret family recipe. I am having a little trouble in that it is melting my Faberware. If I can get a good batch, that doesn't eat thro its containers, I will PM you the recipe.

swamptoad

I hear you girlfriend. (Pay no attention to the avatar - we have her under control - chained up and under guard by my Rottie, who is wearing an aluminum foil helmet). For ammo, I suggest Roundup in a waterpistol, supersquirter works best - they are on half price now at Walmart.

Whatever, you do don't eat any salad, chives, or bean sprouts while you are in the cellar. That's one way Stan's minions enter the body. Best to cook all greens (turnips, collards, spinach to kill aliens before consuming). Warning - Moderators do not try to move this to the foodee board! This is a public safety message - not a recipe.

In the meantime, I am working in my home kitchen on cooking up a batch of AGENT ORANGE. I live about 15 miles from one of the largest agent orange production factories of the Vietnam War and have purloined their secret family recipe. I am having a little trouble in that it is melting my Faberware. If I can get a good batch, that doesn't eat thro its containers, I will PM you the recipe.
Roundup? :blink:

*gulp* :(

Latest posts