• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

childhood FA'ism when does it start.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueeyedevie

I am going to retry this post.. Seriously guys I think the 14/just turned 15 year old I am helping to raise is having FA/feeding issues. I would really like to know how some of you guys first knew you were Fa's , what forms it took, If fatting the animals ever come into play, If your parents are some special person in your life was fat and if you took to making sure they had enough to eat?? How should a adult react to him! How much information should we as his guardians give him. side note. He has no access to the internet other than when were on together. I would really be thankful for any input. Thanks Evie

Latest posts

Back