• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Children should be raised in families consisting of a woman and a man who are marrie

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Many argue that children should be raised in families that consist of a man and woman who are both married to each other and living with each other. Many argue that homosexual couples are not traditional families and therefore homosexual marriage should not be allowed. Let us follow that argument and see where it goes.

something like 65% of black children are born to unmarried women and 35 to 45% of nonblack children are born to unmarried women.

While I do not approve of the following proposal certainly one way to increase the marriage rate would be to legislate that no custodial parent who is not living with and married to an adult of the opposite sex can receive any government benefits at all. A custodial parent who is not living with and married to an adult of the opposite sex will have no free and reduced priced meals for their children ,no subsidized housing, be unable to renew a drivers license, be unable to renew a car registration, will get no payment of Social Security or Social Security disability checks, and be unable to vote. Such a plan would greatly increase the number of children who are living in families where there is both a mother and father present. However, I do not approve of such a plan and I strongly suspect that while there are many who believe that a family consists of a man, a woman, and children all living together, such believers in family life would probably not vote in favor of such a plan.

Latest posts

Back