• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Choose your battle. Fat vs. Gay?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seasuperchub84

Hello everyone,

I wanted to get everyones opinion on this, as we all come from different backgrounds, sexes, weight status, etc.

First off, I would like to say I am a gainer/encourager. But this is a personal view on my life, not an opinion on anyone elses.

I commonly tell people, when they ask me, "Wow coming out as a gay guy was a hard battle." Well...no it really wasnt. However, I am only 26 and I realize that maybe my age has something to do with it.

However, I found that coming out as a guy who loves being this big, massive guy was more of an issue. Honestly, It is astounding as how many people flame you for loving being fat. However, if you tell them your gay its like okay, well do you have any fashion secrets? Is Will and Grace your favorite show? LOL

Being fat, advocating "obesity not being an illness", defending who I am, has taken alot out of me. Ive made medical and personal sacrifices about my choices in life. Ive shortened my lifespan probably about by 10 years.

However, like many transexuals I have talked too, you have to be in the body that is right for you. This huge, 400 lb body is the right thing for me. And it goes against all societal standards.

Ive gotten the, you do this for attention thing, someday youll wise up thing. However, I wonder if obesity wasnt linked to heart disease. Then what would people say?

Everyone has to hate someone, unfortunately. :-(

Anyway, thats me. So the big question is this to all of the larger gay, lesbian, bisexual and transexuals out there:

IF you had to choose only one battle in life, whether its fighting to be fat or fighting for your sexuality, which one would you choose?"

Latest posts

Back