Quantcast

Christmas Bakery 2019 & 2020

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

I am sorry, I am not a native English speaker. I don't understand your question...:):):):) :p
I was teasing you, trying to ask how you know they're better than they look, if you don't know how good I think they look. I think they look like they taste like perfect 10s! Is it possible they're 11s?!

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
I was teasing you, trying to ask how you know they're better than they look, if you don't know how good I think they look. I think they look like they taste like perfect 10s! Is it possible they're 11s?!
yeah... I should have replied 12/10...

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
That sounds delicious. Lucky neighbor!
She will also get some of the cookies... not many of them left. Nevertheless I share with her what I still have...

I am such a good neighbor...

(to be sure that I won't eat them on my own, they are already stored & packed separately... :rolleyes: - three days left till Christmas - a lot of things could happen in three days...:D)

Orchid

Joyful and a very happy Christmas Eve, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays for everyone.
Xmas Eve is appetizers this year, as our daughter gets home from overseas day after Boxing Day/2nd xmas day.
First course is danish open sandwiches, smorrebrod. When I still travelled I used to go to Denmark often.
Bought a cookbook as souvenir to make danish food at home.
Oval plate is S/O food and mine is smaller round dish.
xmas food 2 smorrebrod.jpg xmas food 1 smorrebrod.jpg

Orchid

No is not hide, she likes surprises since she was little...searching for things and find them. One time her dad hide item in her Moped (small scooter-model low-powered motorcycle).

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
No is not hide, she likes surprises since she was little...searching for things and find them. One time her dad hide item in her Moped (small scooter-model low-powered motorcycle).
Sounds like a nice tradition with your daughter! I always get each of my daughters a special ornament every year and my tree is decorated with them all from each year

Orchid

Hot appetizers. Puff pastries variety. Beef mince, red onion, olive,raisin,capers, paprika powder, black/white pepper & sea salt squares of 2 inch. Flat rounds red/onion, cheese slice, dried rosemary, black/white pepper.
Small rounds sliced green olives, golden raisins and grated very hard aged cheese.
Red Merlot australian wine Jacob's Creek.
The S/O is stuffed full so for today I stop cooking.
The bread pudding from the trimmed edges of breadspuff pastries variety xmas.jpg previous dish is finished baking and cooling off.

Latest posts