• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Christmas - Whatcha all doing over the holidays?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
Merry Christmas!

I'm heading out to my parents house Christmas morning to spend the day/evening with my family. I have two sisters coming from out of town - one all the way from Toronto and i'm really excited to see all the bitches. ;) We don't get to be around each other as a group too often.

Of course i'm excited to see my crazy ginger nephew open all his presents. He's 7 and it's pretty fun seeing how excited he gets.

We're staying in for Christmas dinner this year instead of going to a relatives. We've wanted to bail on the big family dinner for years and this year we finally sucked it up and opted out. Not sure what we're eating yet, but i'd be good with pizza! ;)

Boxing Day (Dec 26 if you're not Canadian) my parents throw a big open house. It's basically a day of grazing the three food tables, drinking and having a bunch of laughs with friends and family.

The rest of the week is MINE MINE MINE.

Looking forward to it.

How about y'all? Whatcha up to?

Latest posts

Back