• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Clarks shoes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet Tooth

Deep. W i d e.
I wear size 12 shoes, usually wide. So hard to find something comfy and quality without being too overpriced. I kept hearing how good Clarks shoes are, so I decided to try some.

I got one pair of leather flip-flops. The leather that was glued to the bed of the foot was loose in a month. I bought another pair of flip flops that have held up much better, a little sturdier of a foot bed with sewing instead of just glue. I figured the first pair was a fluke, so last fall I bought 2 pairs of shoes for work.

I have to say, they're comfy for wearing sitting at a desk, but not comfy for walking around much. The one pair has hard rubber heels, and they'd compress and "roll" as I walked, which has been miserable with a bad knee. No arch support, so my feet ache after a day at the mall. And then, yesterday, I noticed they'd done this. Mind you, I'd had them about 4-5 months and wear them 2-3 times per week, mostly at work where I do plenty of sitting. I'm about 350, and haven't had this severe of a problem with other shoes except the very cheapest sorts. Has anyone else had problems with their shoes? Is it a recent thing, maybe a change in manufacturing? Any ideas?

View attachment clarkshoes.jpg

Back