• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Closeted Fa's.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

I doubt i will get many replies from actual 'closeted Fa's' though i thought i would put this post out there.
I'm not sure i totally understand closeted Fa's and i know for a fact there will be more than a few reading this.

What is it that makes an Fa not want to talk about his/her preferences for fat people?
Is it societal?
Is it that your partners are not fat and you now feel you have to explore your sexuality?

I would love to hear from actual Fa's about this.
Also Fat peeps.. have you had any experiences with 'closeted Fa's' and how did that make you feel?

I promise, if Closeted Fa's want to talk about their oppinions i wont berate anyone personally. I will say however that i am very of the oppinion that closeted Fa's should not be allowed anywhere near a fat person. Though i am sympathetic to fear responses in people and am aware of peer pressure especially in adolecence and can understand feelings of trepidation that people might be feeling. I never had these feelings personally but i can understand why they might happen..

So, to reitterate,
Closeted Fa's, whats going on?
Fat people..how do closeted Fa's make you feel/have made you feel?
Everyone, what is your oppinion on Fa's who chose to remain in the closet?

xmer

Latest posts

Back