• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Closure

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad

After 7 years of being involved with the feederism community, I am finished. The fetish has only given me heartbreak and a loss of focus on life. I was obsessed with finding a nice girl who would gain 200+ lbs. However, I have realized this isn't healthy or just. This fetish hurt me in really appreciating a woman for who she really is. Also, it has cost me from really excelling at other hobbies of mine, reading, playing guitar, school! So, I am finally getting psychological help and maybe some pills, so I can feel normal again. By that, I mean feel like I was before this fetish took control. I have seen how feederism can drive people to the point of insanity, and I felt I was on that road. But, hopefully with some support from my family, the psychologist, and you all wonderful people here. I can never think about wanting a woman for her body, but think about wanting her for her soul!

P.S.- This does not, by any means, mean I am not going to go out with bbw's or ssbbw's anymore. Hell, I don't want to get over that! But, for wanting them to get bigger, I will and am getting over that.

Latest posts

Back