• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Coffee Drinkers Unite!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
I'm sure there will be some crossover from the tea thread, and that's okay.

I love coffee. Sometimes I worry that I love it too much?

How do you drink it? What's your favorite kind? How much do you drink it?

Unfortunately, I drink coffee every day in the morning. Occasionally I drink it in the evenings when I go to cafes, have to drive, meet up with friends.

My favorite way to drink coffee is dark roast, strong, with a little bit of half and half or soy creamer, no sugar.

I haven't gotten to the point with it that I have favorite regions, I just know that I don't like light or medium roasts.

I try not to buy from big chains as that's just how I roll, but what about Starbucks et al? Do you like their coffee? What's your favorite big name coffee?

I'm a big fan of the taste of Starbucks, I like the slightly over-roasted taste.

Dunkin Donuts has decent coffee. A different taste, but worth the price.

I'm also a HUGE fan of Cuban cafe con leche which is more or less expresso with sweetened cream. It's incredible, and something I haven't had in forever.

Italian espresso based coffees are also great, particularly after dinner (if you want to stay up) as I find them a bit too much for a morning cup.

And how does caffeine in coffee affect you? Coffee definitely perks me up, but I'm not uber sensitive. I can drink coffee in the evenings (up to 9pm) and usually fall asleep okay. I have been kept up, though, so I'm not immune.

Latest posts

Back