Come on in Ladies and introduce your selves!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lyrebird

Hi, I'm Lyrebird, bbw from Finland.

I have read this forum occasionally for ten years but decided to register today. :) We would need this kind of forum and activism in Finland too.

Although I'm married and mother I feel myself sometimes lonely. I would need friends.

Please feel free to ask me what you would like to know! And pm me also.

Joker

I have read this forum occasionally for ten years but decided to register today. :) We would need this kind of forum and activism in Finland too.

Although I'm married and mother I feel myself sometimes lonely. I would need friends.

Welcome.

Name: Loopy

Role: Annoying people by using too many exclamation marks, chattering excessively and occasionally admin/mod work!
DL - HUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loopy, I could not resist that first line...

Contact me for: General chatting (I'm a terrible conversationalist, be warned!) and if you have any issues with the forum you can message me to help.
DL - Chat

About me: I'm short, British and usually sleepy. I've been hear since about 2012 in terms of participating, but I lurked many years before that! I'm an FFA as well, so I flit around a lot of boards here to post bad selfies and give terrible advice. I consider Dims to be my home on the internet, and I love it and the people here.

DL - I'm short, Canuck guy from TOE-RAW-NA, ,[Toronto], a fat male FA,, oldies are wonderful, Isn't Queen Liz II in your neck of the woods?

I spend most of my time online, and I love watching videos and reading stories. Creepypastas, make-up tutorials, speedruns... I have a pretty wide range of things I like to watch and hear about! I also write and draw, and make plush toys. I love animals (especially guinea pigs and dogs!) and used to do a lot of voluntary work with them until recently.

As with DragonFly, feel free to message me if you need help with anything. Or if you don't, that's fine too. =)

SSBHM

welcome, hope you quickly feel at home

Latest posts