• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Coming out - your experience and advice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannabe-feedee

This thread is about accepting your feederism/foodism/whatever and telling your frinds/family/lover about it.

Let's start with a little background.
I'm a recovered anorexic who had big problems with diet pills at one point. I was like that because fat people turned me on, but I was very afraid and unwilling to accept my desires, so I tried to hide from them. Slowly, I realized that it wasn't just that I liked fat people, but I wanted to be fat, more than anything.
I'm very small, very thin. Everyone in my family is, and we all eat like normal people. I guess my metabolism is just very high. For almost a year I've been doing everything I can to gain weight, but failing miserably. My life calls for lots of walking too, which does nothing to help. I have gained a good amount of fat on my body, whereas I used to be really bony. But I've gained no weight, and haven't gotten any larger really.
I think my lover knows that I'm like this, an aspiring feedee that is, but we've never openly spoken about. We were both skinny when we met, and when I started trying to gain weight, he started to gain weight. He's kind of chubby now, which is freaking great.
I want to come out to him. Formally. You know, like basically say, "I want you to feed me night and day and make me into a fat fat girl." But every time I try, I end up saying something else, or getting really flustered.

I need some advice. He's away visiting family right now, and I told him I'm going to tell him a secret when he gets home, I plan to try to gain some weight before he comes home and come out to him then. Please tell me about your experiences coming out, or trying to gain weight when you're thin. Or give me advice on ways come out to my boyfriend and how to break my fast metabolism and gain weight.

Back