Con-Man by Mac5689 - ~BBW, WG Drugs, ~MWG

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by Mac5689, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Sep 30, 2008 #21

jjgreen14

jjgreen14

jjgreen14

nice story Mac, it had incredible potential, the end of the story seemed quite rushed and took a bit of the luster away from how good the story could have been, Thank you for writing that story and hope to read more of your work in the future.

2. Oct 3, 2008 #22

snipermb435

snipermb435

snipermb435

well that was a great story, the ending was not what i expected at all, i was expecting a different one, but hey your story.
    i was going to ask if you would consider redoing the ending, soemthing that would work with the rest of the story and kind of end with them together, who knows, but hey its worth asking, i might even rewrite the ending with your permission.

lemme know what ya think?

3. Oct 4, 2008 #23

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

send (PM) me ur rewrite and if i like it i'll consider replacing the ending i already have in place, cuz i was going to make a sequel to Con-Man but that stalled, partly because i didn't have a new job for Matt. i did end up thinking of one but it is a little far featched and would require that Matt having a child that he didn't know about, and that doesn't really seam right to me.

that ending wasn't what i planed, well i did plan on them braking up, having rachel see the website, and Matt leaving the FDNY. but forsome reason what i had thought up had fallen apart as i was writing the ending, so it came out the way it did.

4. Oct 4, 2008 #24

snipermb435

snipermb435

snipermb435

Ok will do, i have started it as it where, should have a rough to you by tomorrow eveing, i'll prolly throw some different endings at you or pitch it to you in a way that is all around appealing. heads of to write some more.