Con-Man by Mac5689 - ~BBW, WG Drugs, ~MWG

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by Mac5689, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Sep 5, 2008 #1

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

~BBW, WG Drugs, ~MWG -

[(Author's Note: I hope I'm doing right by posting this here. i wrote three stories; Con-Man is just one of them (I'm trying to write a sequel to it, but I've come upon some trouble with it). the other two I won't post here because of the reaction one of them got on another site. and I don't think ppl here would like it much either. I hope ppl here like Con-Man.]

The Con-Man
    by Mac5689

She felt like she was sixteen all over again, which to her was stupid, since she was twenty nine years old. She also happened to be an attending at New York Downtown Hospital. She was so nervous, because she was going on a first date with a very cute FDNY Paramedic she had meat at work. For someone who would make out with him in the on-call room, when ever they got the chance, she was sure nervous about this date.

FDNY Paramedic Matthew Taylor, was the best paramedic, in all of Lower Manhattan. He was 5’8”, and around 180 pounds, which was all muscle. He had dirty blonde hair, and at times wouldn’t shave and would end up with a mustache and a scruffy beard, but that only happened on days between shifts.

Tonight he was making spaghetti for him and doctor Rachel Travers. She was an attending at the hospital he always brought his patients to. She had lovely dark brown hair, which was always up in a pony tail. She was about 5’6”, and weighed a trim 95 pounds. She lived in a three bedroom house in Queens, with two other woman, and had a gym membership to the local gym. She enjoyed take-out, and had it almost every night.

‘boy, what anybody would tell you when your making out’ thought Taylor.

He stood over the stove, poring white powder into another pot of sauce. The reason there was two pots of sauces, was very simple. One sauce was what he was going to be putting on his spaghetti, while the other was going onto Rachel’s spaghetti. See there was one thing Matthew had wanted to do since he was sixteen, and that was to fatten up a woman.

By the time he had entered Med School he had found a way, and tried it on one of the med school teachers, it had worked, but then somehow he was caught. He was thrown out of med school, he then got a job with the FDNY, they knew that he was expelled from med school, but never pressed for why. Matthew believed it was because at the time they were in dire need for paramedics.

He was now ready to implement his plan, and he hoped that it would all turn out the way he hoped it would.

Rachel made a turn onto Matthew's street, and pulled into a space that was directly in front of Matthews apartment building. She got out of her car, and walked up to the buildings door, but before she opened the door to enter, she took a look at herself in the big glass windows that surrounded the doors.

"Man, do I look good," she thought. A trim belly that hadn’t had any fat on it since she was a baby. Her breasts where a nice B cup, and her arms, and thighs were nice and tight. Her dark blonde hair, was in her usual pony tail. She opened the door and entered the building.

Matthew placed his spaghetti on the table, then poured the special sauce he made, on Rachel’s. as he was putting it on the table he heard a knock at the door. When he opened it he found Rachel standing there, in a nice tight black dress. The first thought that popped into his mind was, " Wow, what would she look like in that dress if she was a bit bigger?"

He said hi and invited her in, he also took her coat and hung it in the closet.

As she walked into the kitchen, she couldn’t believe that he had cooked all of what was on the table. He had to admit that, he didn’t make the bread that sat in the middle of the table. After he had seated her, then himself, he poured each of them a glass of wine.

“This will be one splendid evening,” she said after taking a sip of the wine, the then took a bite of the spaghetti, and said “this is very good”.

What she didn’t know was that Matt had put a weight gain formula into her spaghetti’s sauce, and as she chewed his plan was now being up into action.

“Thank you,” he said.

“You also have to thank my grandma, it was her recipe that I used,” he added. After she swallowed, she thanked Matthew’s grandmother for making such a great recipe.

The rest of the evening went like any other first date. She talked about her Med School days, and he talked about what he did before becoming a paramedic; he left out the part about going to med school, of obvious reasons. They talked about what they like to do while they are not at work, for Rachel it is a toss up, between reading a good book or going to the gym. Matthews were simple, it was playing video games, playing poker with friends, and visiting his nieces and nephews.

The date concluded with a long passionate kiss good night. After Rachel had left, Matt set to work cleaning the plates, spoons, forks, and what ever else he used. After all was said and done, Matthew felt that the night was a total success.

As Rachel, headed back over the bridge, towards Queens, she to also felt that the night had been a success, she had no idea why she was so worried to begin with. It wasn’t like one date would change her.

After Matthew finished all the cleaning, he checked his e-mail. There was some, junk mail, something from his partner, about the up coming poker game, a memo from his commanding officer that he didn’t read cause he knew there would be a copy of whatever it was at the station in the morning. After he logged off, he got undressed and went to bed, with visions of a naked Rachel dancing in his head.

Rachel pulled into the driveway of the three bedroom house that she shared about thirty minutes later. She went straight for her bedroom and went straight to bed, not because she was tired, but because she had to be ready by six thirty, because today she would be starting her day shifts. As she lay down to go to bed, she had no idea that the weight gain formula was starting to take effect.

Story continued in post 7

2. Sep 5, 2008 #2

Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly

wow, dark. i dig it

3. Sep 5, 2008 #3

idtentional

idtentional

idtentional

don't worry about what people think - just lay it out there

4. Sep 5, 2008 #4

chubbylover32

chubbylover32

chubbylover32

post it

interesting so far

5. Sep 5, 2008 #5

mikael

mikael

mikael

i am digging it. i'd love to see more

6. Sep 5, 2008 #6

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

reviting realism!

This could actually happen... and thats what so enjoyable about it. Grounded in realism, i think this will be a nice story.

7. Sep 6, 2008 #7

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

The next day Matt arrived at the station at read the memo, that Capt Morris E-mailed him the night before. It was just some more department blather, like he thought it would be, saying that the men and women had to be in proper FDNY uniform while on duty.

He caught up with his partner, James Mackenzie. James was a year younger then Matthew, and had great respect for him. Matt had the same respect for James. When James joined the station, a few months after he joined the department, he was just like any newbie, and that meant that he was not liked by the older members.

Matt and his then currrent partner took a shine to him, and helped him out from time to time. That wasn’t to say that James’s partner didn’t help him out, it was just James’s partner had been with the department since they started running the Emergency Medical Services back in 1996, and didn’t like newbies that all that much. Matt’s partner was transferred to a station in the Bronx a few months after James arrived which caused Matt to have a different partner each shift.

At the end of James’s first year his partner took retirement, and instead of being assigned a partner from outside the station, Matt offered to be James’s partner. The move angered the older members of station, because veterans never volunteer to work with younger members. However, since Matt commanded respect from his boss, because he is the best paramedic, he approved the adjustment.

“What’s up Mac?” Matt asked, when he saw his partner sitting at the card table that, the station used as a desk.

“Nothing much, hey we can’t have the poker game at my place” said James.
    The weekly or almost weekly poker games, were held the day after either the last day shift or night shift. Matt’s and James’s group were coming off their week of day shift in a few weeks. The internees were normally members of the staff that were not newbie’s, but sometimes they had doctors from New York Downtown Hospital, or other hospitals, or from other stations join. Once in a while there maybe a fireman, or police officer.

James wasn’t allowed to attend these poker games when he first arrived since he was a newbie, but once James’s partner Rusty, as he was called left, Matt and his partner were able to convince the others to let him play.

“Why not?”

“Because my wife is having some old friends over that night?” James responded

“So does that mean you're out?” Matt asked as he passed James and headed for the locker room.

“No” said James as he got up and followed Matt to the locker room.

“I convinced her that he friends were here to have a good time, and not to hear about my sometimes gory shifts on the streets” he added as they walked into the locker room.

“well that’s good” said Matt as he approached his locker.

“yeah but where are we going to play?” asked James.

“we could ask the Capt if he would let us play at his place?” said Matt as he was opening his locker, Captain Morris, is about 5’9”, but looks more like he’s 6’0”, he has jet black hair that is starting to gray little, he weighs about 200 pounds. He’s 45 years old, and the only person in the station, besides Matt to be single.

“maybe you could invite Doctor Travers” said James.

“we just started going out, why would I want to bring her to poker night” Matt said.

“just a thought” said James.

“besides I don’t know her schedule, she maybe working that night” said Matt as if he was interested in Rachel playing with them.

Rachel arrived at the hospital at the same time she always did, which for her was a great relief, because of the road she has to travel on. She was happy that she would be having three days off, before she started her night shifts.

Doctor Irish, who was the Chief of the Emergency Department, was very generous with giving the time off after each shift. Between every shift you got three days off, except the third day and night shift, when you would get four days off. Rachael had one more day shift to go before, that four days, and her third night shift was coming up.

Rachel was in the doctors lounge, putting on her lab coat, when Doctor Austin John, who she would be reliving came in.

The two had a brief fling, last year when they were both Residents, which got Doctor Irish, who had just started as Chief and Doctor Jacobson, who was Chief Resident mad, well beyond mad, and got them switched to different shift, and thus ending the fling. Neither of them talked to each other much, and it was rare when they relived each other, or saw each other.

Doctor John was now a Chief Resident, he would have been an Attending too, except he did something’s that caused him to be set back. He was Boston, and had been at New York Downtown Hospital since he graduated from med-school, which was in Boston, he defied his family by going into medicine and in working in New York. His family had been in Boston since the revolutionary war, and had never left the city, unless it was on business. His family owns the Boston Under Dogs, a minor league baseball team, in an independent baseball league. The team wasn’t really in Boston, it was in a suburb that was just north of the city.

“I didn’t think you were going to show” he said to Rachel as soon as he walked into the room.

“very funny Austin” she retorted, as she was closing her locker door, and he was opening his.

“you don’t mind finishing the rest of my shift?” he asked politely as he could.

“I’m not on for a few more minutes” she said frustrated.

“I know” he said, as he pulled off his lab coat, “that’s why I asked if you didn’t mind” he added.

“who’s the girl your going to see?” Rachel asked

“its not a date, today is my Niece’s birthday and I promised to be there” he said

Since Rachel had a tone of Niece’s and Nephew’s, she knew what it meant when you promised them something.

“ok” she said, “as long as you return the favor for me, when I have something like that”

“I will” he promised, but Rachel somehow didn’t believe him.

She left the doctors lounge and entered into the hospitals, sometimes busy ER, granted it was busy, like some other hospital, but it was busy were at least a doctor had something to do.

Rachel walked up to the admit desk, and found Nurse Baker sitting there. Nurse Baker was the head Nurse for the other shift, but sometimes she would be on with Rachel. Nurse Baker and Nurse Mason, who was the head Nurse on Rachel’s shift, never saw eye, and would usually get into confrontations, over just about everything, that’s why you’d never see either of them around when the other was about to get on.

Rachel asked Nurse Baker who her shift was, to which Nurse Baker said that it was like any other shift. Rachel also asked how her husband and kids were, and how was her commute from the Island. Nurse Baker, said that her kids were fine, and that her and her husband are trying for another baby. Rachel wished her good luck, and then started thinking on when she would be having babies, and if Matt would be the father, or if he was just another name on the long list of guys she dated that were jerks.

Matt and James left the station as soon as Matt had checked in with Capt. Morris. They pulled rig number 189 which was just sent to the station, and there for the two never had it before. The station had up to six rigs, but only had five on the streets because a rig was out for repairs.

It didn’t take long for them to get their first call. They had to respond to an accident on the FDR, which if you asked Matt, would not be the best call to start off a shift with. As James confirmed the location of the accident, Matt flipped the switch that activated the siren, and were off to the scene.

Rachel, didn’t have to wait long to get her first case of her shift, and elderly woman came in with chest pain. Rachel went right to work, in one of the trauma rooms, trying to figure out what was making this poor old ladies’ chest to hurt. The woman slipped into cardiac arrest, and then it became apparent, that she was having an heart attack. Rachel, did all she could, but nothing worked, the woman was declared dead, a few minutes later.

Matt and James arrived on the accident scene less then thirty minutes later. By then two other Crews, who were suppose to be getting off, were there, and the Firefighters had only removed two people from the wreckage. A delivery truck had spun out and collected a minivan, and a ford fusion. The truck driver seamed to be ok, as well as the passenger in the ford fusion, but it was the driver of the minivan that looked bad. Matt told the other crews that he, and James would take the minivans driver, since they just got on.

As the other two crews left for the hospital, Matt and James’s thoughts turned to the person they would be transporting. How bad was this person hurt, where was this person hurt, and if the person was hurt bad enough, could they make it to the hospital before they died. This is defiantly not a way to start a shift, Matt thought to himself, as he and James waited for the firemen to cut their person out.

8. Sep 7, 2008 #8

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

The firemen got the driver of the minivan out, a few minutes later. The driver of the minivan was in bad condition, and thus qualified for what they call a Scoop and Run. A Scoop and Run is when the paramedics rush a patient to the hospital because they feel that work on the patient in the field would do no good. And to Matt and James, the driver of the minivan qualified.

Rachel was tending to the passenger from the Ford Fusion from the horrible car crash on the FDR drive. The man only had a few minor lacerations that needed stitching, and while Rachel and a nurse were transporting him to the suture room, she heard Matt’s voice over the radio at the admit desk. There where two was to contact the hospital when the paramedics were bring in runs. One was by calling, and the other was by radio. Most are done by radio.

By the sound of Matt’s voice she could tell that they had a patient that was in critical needl, and that he was driving.

Matt raced down to the end of the FDR and made a right on Broad Street; he was glad it was early morning and there weren’t any cars on the road, as he noticed he was going the wrong way on a one-way road. He made a right on south Williams Street, and didn’t stop till he reached the end of South William Street and the New York Downtown Hospital ambulance bay.

Matt and James unloaded their patient as fast as they could, and handed their patient over to the waiting hospital staff. After transporting their patient to a hospital gurney, they exited the trauma room and headed to the admit desk, to do their paperwork. As Matt started the paperwork, James said he was going to put their stretcher back in the rig and then go to the cafeteria for some coffee, and asked if Matt wanted some. Matt declined, knowing the real reason he was going to the cafeteria was to see if he could find that hot nurse he noticed a few days ago.

Rachel got done suturing her patient, and, leaving the Suture Room, saw Matt standing at the admit desk, so she walked down and joined him. Matt didn’t look up from his paperwork when she arrived.

“Good morning, Doctor Travers,” he said, with a half smile across his face.

“Good morning, Mr. Taylor,” she replied in her nice, lovely, calm voice.

“Is there anything I can help you with?” he asked as he finally looked up.

She knew the on-call room had someone resting in it, and she didn’t feel lucky enough to try the lounge, and since she didn’t know if there were any empty rooms she replied, “Sorry, there is nothing you can help me with at this time.”

Matt nodded. James returned and asked if he was ready, which he was. Rachel and Matt said see you later to each other and went on their separate ways.

As James and Matt left the ER, James said out of the side of his mouth, “No dice?”

They made it all the way back to the rig before Matt answered.

“Nope, but what about you, your nurse wasn’t there I suppose?”

“Nope, she wasn’t there,” he said with despair.

“Don’t worry, Mac, you still have the rest of the shift to find her,” Matt replied with a hint of sarcasm.

“Ha, ha, very funny.”

James got his nickname not just because of his last name. Not everyone has a nickname, and it’s a real honor when you get one. Matt had one, given to him by James when he was a newbie: Professor. James got his because during a late night shift he went against protocol and saved a girl who was getting beaten. He was going to be suspended, but the public supported his actions and the department couldn’t fire a hero.

As they climbed back into the rig, James said, “So what was the problem with you and Doctor Travers?” It was obvious he was asking why they didn’t have a make out session.

“The on call room was booked,” was Matt’s response.

The rest of their shift went as smoothly as it could go. Matt’s and James second run of the day was Thomas Paine Square park around eight o’clock, where an elderly man was having breathing problems. The next two were routine slip and falls, nothing like what they had early in their shift.

As they signed out they convinced Capt Morris, to let them have the poker game at his place; he first objected since he wasn’t going to be playing, but since he was going to be away, and needed someone to water his plant, he said ok. They promised to water his plant, while he was away.

Matt made a stop at the Hospital to see if Rachel wanted to come over for dinner; she asked if he wanted to have dinner at her place instead. He hadn’t thought about that when he made up his plan, but he was up for anything. He said yes and they agreed to have dinner at eight. That gave him about two hours; he was sure he could be ready, but asked that they have dinner at eight thirty, since he had never driven to Queens and wasn’t sure how long it would take him to get to her house from his apartment. She of course agreed.

Matt arrived at his apartment about half hour to an hour later, grabbed his weight gain formula and put some into a small container so that he could put it on her food.

As he drove over the Queensbro Bridge, there was only one thing on his mind besides seeing Rachel, would she catch him putting some of the weight gain formula in her food. He decided to stop worrying, and let what ever, may happen, happen.

He called Rachel, just to make sure he got her address right, and was relieved when he finally got there. They decided on Chinese, and ordered from a nearby restaurant. Rachel ordered Kung-Pow Chicken, with a side of rice and French fries. Matt ordered chicken with broccoli and chicken fried rice. The food arrived half an hour later, and smelled very good.

Rachel excused herself so she could use the bathroom as soon as the food was set on the table. Matt used this time to place the weight gain formula on her food. First he opened her Kung-Pow Chicken and sprinkled some of the formula over it, then sealed it back up so it looked like it had never been opened, then he opened up her French fries and sprinkled the formula on it, and closed the small container it came in. He then did the same to her rice. He found styrofoam cups so they could have some soda.

He heard the bathroom door open, and stuck the formula back into his pants pocket. Rachel came back out and said, “Let's eat, shall we?”

Matt agreed and they both sat down. Matt was surprised, to see Rachel eat with gusto. If Matt didn’t know, he would have said that she probably didn’t eat all day, but he figured she had. He wondered if the weight gain formula had anything to do with the way she ate.

Matt helped her clean up, which was easy compared to the clean up form the dinner he made last night. After the clean up was done, Matt gave Rachel a kiss on the lips and said good night, then he was on his way. He went into the night not knowing when their next time they would have dinner together.

[Author's Note: It became apparent to me after I wrote this part that Matt's and Rachel's schedules didn't seem to be the same, however I stated in the first part that their schedules were the same]

Story continued in post 10

9. Sep 11, 2008 #9

Risible

Risible

Risible

Monkey Daze

bump after edit :)

10. Sep 11, 2008 #10

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

Matt woke up at his usual time, which he found funny because he didn’t need to go into work today. After he took a shower, brushed his teeth, and got dressed, he went to his computer to check his e-mail. There was only junk mail. After he cleared his inbox, he then decided to check out how the Yankees did the night before. So he went to some sports website he visited whenever he forgot to see how his teams did. The Yankees had lost, something they had been doing a lot lately.

Matt then checked a site where everyone liked and appreciated big women; he, of course, was a member. He used his badge number as his username, but no one knew his occupation. He promised himself he wasn’t going to go on until after he had fattened up Rachel so he could show the other members what she looked like, but of course they wouldn’t have known how she got that way.

The name of the website was "LoveOfCurves". He hadn’t been a member long, because the only access he previously had to a computer was in public, and he didn’t want people to know that he liked bigger woman. He had lived his whole life so far without anyone finding out that he liked big woman, and he wasn’t going to some website to ruin it. But when he got his own place, he found the website and joined, and he was happy that he did. He always wanted to contribute more than a comment in posts. That changed when he met Rachel, or at least he hoped. He couldn’t be sure, until after his plan was finished.

When Rachel got up, she had to go to work. She had no clue if Matt was working; she hoped he was. She got to the hospital, a few minutes later than she would have liked, but there was traffic going over the Queensborough Bridge. She saw Doctor John again, as she was entering the doctor's lounge. He was at the admit desk, tiring to get some female paramedic to go out with him.

That was just like him, she thought as she went to her locker to grab her lab coat. She recalled last night's dinner with Matt vividly as she put her lab coat on.

“I’ve seen that look a thousand times," said a voice, “you still want me.”

She turned around and saw Doctor John standing there, with a smile on his face.

“Ha, that’s a hoot and a half,” she said jokingly.

Doctor John didn’t seem to notice her comment as he walked to his locker. She noticed and said, a little angrily, “I’m not going on a few minutes early for you again, Austin.”

He looked at her like she didn’t have a clue, then said, “I don’t know, what you're talking about, I covered the first few minutes of your shift.”

Now she really was confused. “What are you talking about?” she asked.

“You're late,” he said as he opened his locker, “and don’t worry, this won’t count for what you did yesterday for me.”

“Okay,” said Rachel, as she hurried to put on her lab coat.

“Though I don’t think it looks good for the chief resident to be covering for an attending,” Doctor John said, as he closed his locker door. He then left without saying a word. As the door closed behind him, Rachel hoped more and more that Matt was working.

Matt clicked on his television, and then remembered why he always slept in on his days off. There was nothing on during the morning. Maybe he could catch the sports on First Take, at ten, He wondered how Rachel was doing right now.

Rachel, was thinking that today was her bad day, because she already had two patients, and was due to be getting the paramedic run that was coming in, and besides that, they were short one doctor. She didn’t want to think that her day could end up possible getting worse than right now.

She met the paramedics at the ambulance bay doors. The patient was a 25-year-old male with a gunshot wound. Great, she thought to herself, just what she needed. She called for a nurse to call the OR and tell them to clear an operating room for the man. She hoped that the man would make it there.

Matt called James, to make sure he was still on for the poker game that evening; he was. James also said that the other guys were still on. He got a call from Captain Morris saying that he was leaving, to check on his plans the next day, and that he was leaving an extra key, with the doorman, which Matt should pick up by three o’clock, because that was when the doorman was going off duty. And so with nothing else to do, Matt decided to take a run over to Captain Morris' apartment and get his key.

Matt returned home about an hour and a half later, and, placing Capt Morris' key on the book case in his small living room, went to take a shower because his run had made him sweaty. He lost track of time, and ended up being in the shower for a whole hour, the longest shower he ever took. He dried off, put on some fresh clothes and went to call James to tell him that he got Capt Morris' key.

After he called James, he went back to watch some T.V. At about one o’clock he turned to TNT to watch a rerun of “With Out A Trace”. At about one thirty he got a call from Rachel, who asked him if he wanted to have dinner with her. He said that he had somewhere to be at nine, but said that he would have dinner with her at eight at his place. She agreed, and he told her it would only be hamburgers; she said that she didn’t mind.

After getting off the phone with Matt, Rachel wondered if he was cheating on her. Since it was now obvious that he wasn’t working, she didn’t have a clue what he could be doing at nine that evening. She figured that she would approach the subject that night at dinner.

11. Sep 13, 2008 #11

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

Matt finished cooking dinner with just enough time to put the weight gain formula on Rachel’s Burgers before she got there. Rachel arrived at eight o’clock on the dot, but she looked like she had something on her mind. As Matt seated himself, he asked Rachel if something was on her mind. She said that there was, but that it could wait until later. They both seemed to enjoy the meal; Rachel complimented him on another job well done, and said she could never have made a meal like that one.

Matt could still sense that something was on her mind, but didn’t want to ask because he was afraid that it might make him seem nosy. But to his surprise she came out and said whatever it was that she was thinking about.

“Are you cheating on me?” she asked, but as soon as she did, her face became red with embarrassment.

“No,” said Matt, who still seemed taken aback by what she said. “Why would you think that?”

“Because you said that you had somewhere to be at nine,” she reminded him.

“Yeah, me and James and some of the other guys from the station are getting together to play poker at Captain Morris' place. I would invite you, but I know that you have to work in the morning,” he said, almost ashamed. “I could never cheat on you, I love you with all my heart,” he said, then got up and kissed her on the lips.

Rachel got up, and Matt gave her another deep, meaningful kiss. Rachel surprised him by telling him to go, and that she would be there when he got back. Matt gave her one more kiss, and then was off.

Rachel was surprised when an hour later she found herself still hungry. She found it rude to go looking around Matt’s apartment and cooking his food when he wasn’t around, so she grabbed her coat and went out, to find the closest fast food restaurant.

While she was out, she went back to her house to grab a change of clothes, just in case she decided to spend the night at Matt’s place. While she was waiting in traffic on the Queensbro Bridge, she ate the food she brought at a McDonalds a few blocks away from Matt’s apartment. When she got back to her place, she went up to her room and grabbed the first thing she could find. That was a light blue dress shirt, and black dress pants. Something thing most doctors would wear. She would have looked for better clothes, but she didn’t know how long Matt would be playing poker, and she had promised that she would be there when he got back.

As she collected whatever else she needed and got back into her car, she found herself hungry yet again. She went to the McDonalds that was nearby and then was on her way back to Matt’s apartment. But as she was crossing the Queensbro Bridge back into Manhattan, she got stuck in traffic again. She was starting to think that today wasn’t her day. As she waited she ate the food she brought, and by the time she made it into Manhattan, she found herself hungry for the third time that night. She found it weird, but decided not to fight her hunger because she thought it was probably caused by the day she'd had.

She went back to the McDonalds blocks away from Matt’s apartment; as she ordered, she got some weird looks from some of the workers, most likely because she was there for a second time that night. She arrived back at Matt’s apartment a few minutes later, and to her relief he hadn’t come back yet. She eat what she had brought as fast as she could, and then finally felt full.

Matt arrived home at midnight to find Rachel asleep in his bed; he would have been home an hour earlier, but he didn’t believe that she would have still have been there when he got home. He was going to sleep on the couch and let Rachel have the bed, but he was too drunk, and crashed on the bed next to her; before he knew it, he had fallen asleep.

Rachel got up at her usual time the next day, surprised to be in Matt’s bedroom; she was sad that she hadn't been awake when he got back. She got out of bed without disturbing Matt, and went to the bathroom to grab a quick shower. After her shower, she changed into the clothes she got from her place last night. When she pulled on her dress pants, she found them a little tight. And when she buttoned up her dress shirt, that too seemed a little tight. She had no idea why her pants and shirt would be tight.

After she was dressed she went to the hospital. Doctor John was in the lounge when she walked in.

“What’s with the professional look?” he asked as soon as he saw her.

“This was the first thing that I could find,” she said as she went to her locker. “Why aren’t you out there?” she said, with a nod toward the door that led to the ER.

“Slow shift, I have nothing on the board,” he said with a little smirk.

“That’s a change,” she said, as she opened her locker.

“Yep,” said Doctor John, as he got up and opened his locker.

Matt woke up and found that Rachel had left; he was upset that he didn’t get to see her leave. As he turned onto his back, he realized just how bad his hangover was. After a few minutes he limped into the bathroom and got into the shower. After he was done with his shower, he took some aspirin and climbed back into bed.

12. Sep 13, 2008 #12

ChubbyDucky

ChubbyDucky

ChubbyDucky

More more more! It's just getting gooood

13. Sep 13, 2008 #13

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

[Author's Note: i just want to warn u, that i feel that the story takes a dive at this point, and most of the parts are a little short. i hope u still like after this]

Matt and Rachel didn’t see each other for several weeks. They just happened to be off. Matt thought it would be a good thing to have dinner at his place, and have it like their first date. Rachel decided to wear the dress that she had worn on their first date.

She showed up at Matt’s at nine o’clock, and he was surprised when he opened the door. Rachel stood there looking lovely as she always did, but that wasn’t what surprised him. She looked like she had gained twenty-five pounds. Her dress was tight around the middle; her thighs and arms looked thicker. Her face looked rounder, and her breasts looked a tad bigger.

They sat at the table and talked about how their past weeks have been, and if they had any interesting cases. After dinner they went into the living room, for some drinks. Before he knew it they were kissing, then they were in his bedroom, taking off each other’s clothes.

Before he knew what happened next, Rachel was on the bed and he was kissing her bloated stomach, while she giggled. She only stopped when he got to her breasts, then she started moaning. The moaning lasted until he started kissing her, and got inside her.

As they laid there silently afterwards, Matt thought that the night was a success. They both fell asleep on their side; Matt had his hand over Rachel’s bloated belly.

Rachel left around one the next afternoon because she had to work the night shift. They made a date for a week later, when they both had off again.

On her way home Rachel made a stop at a McDonalds, and ate it while she was stuck in traffic on the Queensbro Bridge. She couldn’t explain it, but she was eating at odd times; at least she wasn’t getting fat.

Her weight gain was the talk around the hospital; everybody couldn’t believe that she was gaining, but what was more important was that nobody knew why she was gaining. There were rumors that she was pregnant, and another that she was secretly married and was just gaining some weight like some newly wedded wives do. But of course, Rachel never heard any of these rumors, and nobody talked to her about her weight.

14. Sep 14, 2008 #14

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

They had to cancel their next date, and the one after that, and the one after that. The reason was because, Matt had been working double shifts for those weeks, and needed every second off for sleep. Matt was working doubles because, one of the paramedics on the other shift, throw out his back. And since he was the only Paramedic, that had no children, he always too the double shift.

He was getting ready to work a another week of double duty, when he was told by Captain Doyle, the other Shift’s Supervisor, that he was not needed.

He called Rachel, and set up a date for the end of the week. He couldn’t wait, he hadn’t seen her, in three whole weeks. He did leave treats and snacks, for her at the hospital, he of course used the weight gain formula, but he didn’t know, how much, if any she had changed.

The week went by very fast, it was like his typical work week, that he almost never had. He got a call from Rachel, an hour after he had woken up, she wanted to know what they were going to have for dinner. Now that he was well into his plan, he felt very daring, and decided to eat out. He said that he would pick her up at seven.

Matt left his apartment and hour and a half, before he was suppose to pick Rachel up. There was some traffic on the Queensbro Bridge, but not as much as there normally was. He arrived at Rachel’s exactly at Seven.
    When Rachel answered the door, Matt was in total shock. Rachel was wearing a nice red dress, but that wasn’t what shocked him, it was how she looked in it. Rachel had gotten bigger. Her face, now had a slight double chin, her arms had gotten softer. Her breasts now looked to be at the end of a C cup, and were actually spilling out of the top of the dress. Her belly, had grown into a pot belly, and was pressing tightly, against the fabric in the middle of the dress. Her thighs had gotten softer, and her butt had grown into a bubble butt, that shook nicely when she moved.

Matt couldn’t believe what he was seeing, and he couldn’t believe that Rachel didn't notice her weight gain. He escorted her to his car, and held the door open for her. As he closed her door, he couldn’t believe his plan was working so well, he thought that there was no way, he could get caught this time.

As they drove back over the Queensbro Bridge, Rachel asked him where they were going. He said that there was this nice Italian place, in Little Italy. She then asked how he was able to get a reservations, to a place that normally takes months to get a reservation. Matt told her that he had saved the owners two year son, the year before, and that the guy had said that when ever he wanted to have a table, that he would. Rachel thought that, it was nice of the owner. What he didn’t tell her was that the owner didn’t have a two year old son, and that he had gotten the free table, for not pressing charges against the owner; after he had punched Matt in the face.

They arrived at the restaurant about an hour later, and they got a lot of looks. Matt knew it was because Rachel was a tab too big, to wear the dress, she was wearing. Any other man, would have been embarrassed to be seen with Rachel, because of the way she looked, but Matt took pride, because he had helped her get that way.

Matt didn’t tell Rachel that the waiters only spoke Italian. Luckily Matt spoke it, and ordered for the both of them, but he didn’t tell her, what he had ordered. After a few minutes, Rachel got up to powder her nose, while she was gone, the food arrived. He went right to work, and sprinkled the weight gain formula, over Rachel’s food.

When Rachel, got back to the table she found that the food had arrived. Matt was having Lasagna, and she was having spaghetti. They talked about how the past weeks had been, what kind of cases Rachel had caught, and what kind of Runs Matt had been on.

When they were finished, Rachel commented how full she was, and to Matt, she did look a tad bloated. He offered to take her home but, she said she wasn’t ready, so they went to Coney Island, and walked on the beach.
    They watched the sunrise, then they left, so Rachel could get some sleep before her shift that night. On the way back to Rachel’s, they stopped at an IHOP, for some breakfast. Matt walked Rachel to her door, and wished her luck on her shift that night, as she was kissing Matt goodbye, he remembered that he had a shift. As he got back in his car, his cell phone rang, it was Capt Morris, wanting to know where he was.

15. Sep 14, 2008 #15

The_Hero

The_Hero

The_Hero

I liked your spacing before, as it made it visibly easier to read, but you did no spacing between paragraphs in the last post.

Can you please go back to the spacing you used before?

Question too: As your heroine gets larger, she will eventually outgrow her current wardrobe. May be a complication your villain has to contend with...

16. Sep 15, 2008 #16

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

sorry about the spacing, but i'm not sure if i do it before i post it, or the moderaters did it when the edit it. but i'll remember to do it before i post the next part.

as for how large my heroine gets, its not that big, or at least not to a point where she out grows her wardrobe. the villain is going to have a down fall in the last part, which no one prob would expect.

17. Sep 15, 2008 #17

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

Matt got to the station late, which brought questions from Capt Morris and James.

“What took you so long?” questioned James, as they made their way to their rig.

“Traffic,” replied Matt.

“From where, you never run in to traffic from your place before?” questioned James, as if he didn’t believe Matt.

“Do you believe me or not?” asked Matt in return, as he climbed into the back of the rig.

“I believe you,” said James, as he climbed into the driver's seat.

They didn’t speak to each other until they got their first run of the day.

After Matt had left, Rachel was off to bed. She didn’t get right to sleep, so after a few minutes of tossing and turning; she got up and when back into the kitchen. She made herself a omelet, and some bacon. Her house mates, who were on their way to work, past her in the kitchen and couldn’t believe that she couldn’t notice she was gaining weight.

After Rachel finished her second breakfast, she went back to her bedroom, and fell asleep as soon as she hit the bed. She dreamed of Matt, and in her opinion the dreamiest dream she had in a while.

By lunch time, Matt figured he should have called in sick. He was dead tired, which he found weird, because he was never this tired while pulling double shifts. It was so bad that he couldn’t even drive the rig, because James was afraid that if he blinked he may not open his eyes after.

He was thankful that they didn’t receive any calls around then, which gave him some time to grab a nap in the back of the rig. He must have fallen asleep, because he awoke to James shaking him violently, and saying that they had a call.

He cursed the dispatcher as he made a swipe at his eyes, and then sat up. He sat for a few seconds then, went to the front of the rig.

Rachel woke up, with a hunger the size of a beast. It was about four hours before she had to go in to work. She made herself some hamburgers, but that didn’t fill her for long, cause once she was on the road, she found herself stopping at a McDonald’s.

Matt was asked if he would do a double shift, but because he had very little sleep, and knew he would be a risk to whoever he was to work with on the next shift.

He made it home without a problem, and was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. His mind automatically started thinking about Rachel, and when their next date would be, and if she would gain any more weight during that time.

(Continued in post 20 of this thread)

18. Sep 15, 2008 #18

Anubis

Anubis

Anubis

I'd be interested in your other stories, or at least the site where you posted them. I liked this story fairly well, although you were right in your self-commentary. The first, more descriptive, half is the superior. If felt a little rushed as you went on. But overall, a very good job, Mac.

19. Sep 16, 2008 #19

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

well everything clicked for me up until i desided to plan out Matt's and Rachel's schedules, and noticed that the way i said they worked, didn't end up being that way after the story started. then my whole plan for the rest of the story kinda fell apart.

20. Sep 16, 2008 #20

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

[Author's Note: here is the end of my story, weak as it maybe; i did enjoy writing it and i hope u all enjoyed reading it. there may be a sequel to this, but i'm not sure right now.]

They didn’t see each other again, for another couple of weeks. Matt didn’t know that Rachel had become a blimp. Her belly was soft and round, and jiggled with every step she took. Her breasts were, what you would call a D cup. Her thighs were a tad bigger then her arms, and caused her to kind of start to waddle. Her butt was round and soft, and when it jiggled all the way to her outer thigh. Her inner thigh also had a short of jiggle when she walked. Her arms were soft and jiggled a tad bit. Her face had grown rounder, and her double chin had grown more visible. Especially when she talked and smiled, her cheeks also grew dimples.

The rumors around the hospital were growing by the day. They were also getting crazier and crazier. Nobody considered that Rachel may not have noticed, her weight gain, everyone thought that she had noticed that she was gaining weight.

Rachel knew something was up, because every time she tried on a piece of clothing, she found that it wouldn’t fit, but she just chalked it up as it shrunk in the wash. Never did she imagine that she was actually gaining weight.

Matt and Rachel, had set up a date for the up coming weekend. When the day finally came, Matt had prepared the most fatten meal he had ever made.

When Rachel arrived at his apartment, she was wearing the same dress that she had on their first date, except now she was practically bursting out of it.

He helped her to her seat, which creaked when she sat. he made a point of saying that they were old, and might need replacing. She seamed to eat with gusto, which made him think that maybe he over did it with the weight gain formula.

After they finished dinner, they retired to Matt’s living area, where they had a few glasses of wine. Maybe a few too many, because the next thing Matt knew, they were both ripping off each others clothing. Rachel’s big, round, soft belly, sprang forward as soon as it was released from the dress, and crashed into Matt’s strong stomach, which to Matt felt good. As he leaned in to kiss her, her belly gave in a few inches.

Before he new what happened next, they were in his bed, which almost seam to be leaning to its side. He was kissing her very soft belly, which made her giggle. When he got inside her, he started to suck on one of her, D cup breasts, which got her to moan. He started to kiss up to her mouth, which got her to moan even louder.

When it had ended, they laid in his bed, breathing heavily. Neither didn’t want to speak. They both seemed to pass out.

The next morning, Matt had woken up before Rachel. He made them breakfast, then went to his computer. While he was on, he went to the “LoversOfCurves” website, after he logged into his account, he opened another tab and went to a racing website, to see who had won in the Nationwide race the night before.

After seeing that the ‘bad boy’ in the series had won, he had left the computer on, and went to the bathroom.

Rachel heard Matt walk into the bathroom, and so she got up, the bed creaking as she did and went out to the kitchen. Where she found that Matt had made breakfast. She ate the eggs and bacon, then she looked up and saw that Matt had his computer on.

She didn’t think that he would mind if she went on to check her e-mail. She walked; or more like waddled over to the computer and sat on the chair, it sunk a few inches, and her belly and breasts jiggled as she sat. she started to open up a new tab, when the first tab caught her eye. It said, ‘LoveOf- Index’.

She again didn’t think he would mind, if she went looking though the sites he had up. So she went to the first tab, and clicked it. It looked to her like a normal forum, except when she opened one of the topic’s she was startled to see pictures of big women.

Just then Matt, emerged from the shot hallway, and noticed that Rachel was sitting at his computer, then he noticed the website she was on. He wanted to faint. Rachel looked up at Matt’s and asked “Am I like this?”

Matt didn’t answer right away, which made her ask again, more angrily, “Do I look like this?”

Matt finally said weakly, “Yes, you look like that.”

“Did you make me that way?” she asked.

“Yes” said Matt, again weakly.

“How?” she ordered.

“I gave you a weight gain formula, to help you gain weight,” he said meekly.

Rachel got up and waddled to the door and left, slamming the door behind her.

A week later, Matt received a letter from a law office, Rachel was suing him for making her fat. To keep it from going to court, and into the press they gave him an offer where he would have to pay for any expenses that might arise as she lost weight. It basically stated that he would pay for her weight loss. To him that was the best bet.

The next week he went down to the law offices and signed the agreement that said he would pay for Rachel’s weight loss. The following day Matt went down to the Fire Department’s Headquarters in Brooklyn, and turned in his papers.

He needed a fresh start, somewhere far away from the city as he could get.