• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Confessions of a Former Feedee

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolce

ShapeShifter
Oh dear Lord, I hope I do not get flamed for this.

As I sit here eating a bowl of fresh strawberries, it weighs heavily on my mind that I -gasp- used to be a feedee. But for mental, physical, and spiritual reasons I can no longer engage in that lifestyle. Still, those same old feelings run deep and no matter how much I try to shut the feedee fantasies out of my mind, they are always lurking in the background.

I wonder if there are others out there like me, with a great fondness for fat yet are unable to act on those desires.

Sometimes I see men who are personal trainers or otherwise involved in health and activity post on the boards. I can truly empathize with that feeling of being pulled in both directions. I love to be healthy, active, and yes - slim (which I am not). Yet like a child to it's favorite blanket, I always come back to this comfortable feeling.

Latest posts

Back