• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Conflicted about my gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all-
I guess I have to admit that I am a long time lurker on here, but I was curious if anyone else has this experience.

As long as I can remember, I have been an FA and always wanted to gain weight. Over the past year I have gone from 155 to 180 and i am starting to grow a major gut since I am only 5'5.

However, I am conflicted, on one hand I find it extremely erotic. A few friends have commented and it always turns me on. The other hand makes me want to not gain and in fact lose the extra weight. Am I messed up or is this something you all have seen?

If you have dealt with this, I would greatly appreciate feedback on how you dealt with it? :):):):)

Latest posts

Back