Corky's BBQ

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fatlane

Starting Arvist
Go to Memphis, TN.

Go to Corky's on Poplar.

Wait in line for a while, then get your table.

Order the ribs with the dry rub, sauce on the side.

You're welcome.

Honestly, the bones fall off of the meat at Corky's. It's absolutely amazing and has not only brought me back to Memphis, but makes me want to keep coming back.

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!
Go to Memphis, TN.

Go to Corky's on Poplar.

Wait in line for a while, then get your table.

Order the ribs with the dry rub, sauce on the side.

You're welcome.

Honestly, the bones fall off of the meat at Corky's. It's absolutely amazing and has not only brought me back to Memphis, but makes me want to keep coming back.
Did you know you can order Corkys from QVC??

fatlane

Starting Arvist
Wouldn't it lose something in transit?

I mean, this is the foodee board... freshness doesn't just count, it's everything.

Chef

Galloping Gourmet
You can also order Corky's directly from their website, http://www.corkysbbq.com/ , via FedEx.

Again, it won't be as good as being there. Devoted Foodies must make a pilgrimage to Memphis. Do Not Pass Go. :bow:

Cat

Gone baby gone
Corky's is the best place to eat in Memphis. Good stuff! It's got a dive vibe, but I think that only adds to the yummy!

fatlane

Starting Arvist
Honestly, we should write a city guide for Memphis... there's another great place to hit, if you like Vietnamese eggrolls, and if you like food, you like Viet eggrolls... it's on Poplar, about midway between Corky's and downtown. I can't remember the name of the place, but when I go to Memphis again, I will go to Corky's and I will go to that Viet place and then I will wonder what to eat next.

Chef

Galloping Gourmet
And a great lunch at Landry's Seafood house.. but I've been told its a Joe's Crab Shack now. :(

fatlane

Starting Arvist
For breakfast, we'd have to find a place what serves good biscuits. >_>

"Best biscuits" is a topic nearly as emotionally charged as "best BBQ"...

Laura2008

Chicago hotdog
Corky's is the best. I've never had ribs that even remotely compare to Corky's. I think a road trip to Memphis is in order!:eat2:

fatlane

Starting Arvist
Corky's is the best. I've never had ribs that even remotely compare to Corky's. I think a road trip to Memphis is in order!:eat2:
I heartily concur.

Maybe we should move to Memphis. There are some apartments right near the Corky's we could possibly get a group rate on...

Latest posts